Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she has been evaluated regularly for Insurance and such. They wouldn't vlog about it because they are all about Autism which has somehow become vogue these days, to video autistic children, I just do not get it.

I watched the Wee video, they seem like nice young parents that want the best for their daughter...just like MOST parents. Here is what kills me...no, your child has not changed people and or made some fantastic mark on the world. Get over your silly self. Would parents of NT kids say that just because they looked cute in a video or donated all their lemonade stand money to the homeless?

They made themselves look so much worse I find it hilarious! Ignorant....just so ignorant but now they are afraid they will lose all their fans of color...or uncolor since they are color blind and all.
I think they've got the 'Money' diagnosis and they're going with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They have not posted today.
No doubt it's killing them.
Especially 🐖.
I'm guessing it's because of blackout tuesday or whatever it's called.
I'm not tuned in so I don't know what it means other than perhaps making a profile picture black on Facebook and Instagram?
Enlighten me please.

Reactions: 12
Glad you are back!!
And relieved. 😁
Welcome back
Thanks. I kept meaning to drop in and post and either 1. life got in the way or 2. I fell asleep on the sofa.
I am on a weight loss journey. Not like P. I talked to my doctor who referred me to a nutritionist who is helping me get on a Keto diet and understand that just because it isn't clearly junk food, it may not be the best food choice. Turns out tomato and mayo sandwiches are not the food of champions. Who knew? When she asked me if stress was a factor, I made a face and she said "That's a yes."

I'll just sit here and not hold my breath waiting for P&A to get real about food and eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I only got more involved in yesterdays Insta blowup, because I was sh** stirring about the Mio drops, and Asa was ‘trying’ to be a bully, and saying I should be ‘kind’ to P, in the middle of the sh** storm. SMH.
Anyway, I suggested rather than doing a vlog about the ‘family’ conversation on their stance on BLM etc, why not do a collab, with an Katelyn (Kaidale is bi racial), and Jen, completely forgetting about Ab’s teacher, as well. But no, Mr Arrogant,’we are a positive channel, not a reactive channel, failed miserably. By my calculations, being in a completely different timezone, the reactive live blog was done at about 0200? What was Abbie doing up, at that time?
She as honking, that and from the tone she was pitching a fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally picked up on that!!!! Plus P is not crying for anyone other then her own fat assed ego. They really have no clue what is going on in the real world.

When the Schofield kids were being abused in videos and posting them on YT I remember a few fans messaging them and asked them to speak out because these kids were 100% being abused for YT monies. They refused and said they don't judge other youtubers. So, they have this platform but no opinions, they have a platform but care about no one but themselves, they have a platform for their Autistic daughter but have no idea how to raise her. Maybe more fans will see how self absorbed and pitiful this family is.

As far as that other family that "rehomed" their son? Their YT life and money is gone forever. This is the kind of thing YT needs to investigate and stop allowing parents to make money off their kids. They basically got this kid for views, then rehomed him like a pet. YT needs to stop this nonsense. Even the Schofields still got money and kept posting videos until they were told by DCFS to stop, YT did not care.

Shifty-eyed manipulators the pair of them. P couldn't give a duck about anyone else. You're right, she's only upset for herself. Oh, people were mean to her!! They said not nice things on her instagram when she's such a kind & loving person, y'all!

They are very much in their own ignorant bubble. When it was announced that grocery stores would be placing purchase restrictions on things, P freaked out that she wouldn't be able to get the food she/the family needs. Meanwhile they made (and still make) regular trips to the grocery store and buy 20-30 bags worth of stuff everytime. Including scallops and filet mignon etc. Then the whole ignoring social distancing when it comes to P's mom & step dad. Ugh.

It's weird when it comes to YT. They're more concerned with getting ad revenue from sponsors so they enacted rules that if, for example, a YT'er says duck in their video - it can get demonetized. The only child-related thing YT has done is to not allow comments on some videos with kids in them.

I don’t think Abbie has been re-evaluated. I may be wrong. But I think A&P are comfortable with her diagnosis as it is now. We know they don’t fully accept what is going on. They don’t ever mention IDD, they always describe her as having autism. They talk about independence and still strive for unrealistic goals. I think re-evaluation on Abbie would burst their bubble.

This is just my opinion though you know as the ice queen with the cold heart. 🤣
They are definitely sticking to her first diagnosis. Even tho it's abundantly clear that Abbie's conditions have changed A LOT from the time she was younger. They do not accept that the IDD is more profound and prominent. Somehow it's more acceptable for her to be autistic than IDD. Also, I think if they did acknowledge her IDD or update her diagnosis which would show that the IDD is more prominent, she may not be allowed to continue on at JSA as they are a school for autism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It must be killing A to think about lost revenue if he doesn't post a vlog tonight. What are the chances he does and comes up with his entertainment in these dark times excuse?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks. I kept meaning to drop in and post and either 1. life got in the way or 2. I fell asleep on the sofa.
I am on a weight loss journey. Not like P. I talked to my doctor who referred me to a nutritionist who is helping me get on a Keto diet and understand that just because it isn't clearly junk food, it may not be the best food choice. Turns out tomato and mayo sandwiches are not the food of champions. Who knew? When she asked me if stress was a factor, I made a face and she said "That's a yes."

I'll just sit here and not hold my breath waiting for P&A to get real about food and eating.
Glad to see you back!
Once you get through the first week or so you will like keto. I lost my weight ( a lot of weight) on low carb/keto and still eat that way 90% of the time to maintain. P is clueless about keto and cracks me up when she dumps teriyaki sauce all over cauliflower rice and then says " it's keto ya'll! ". LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad to see you back!
Once you get through the first week or so you will like keto. I lost my weight ( a lot of weight) on low carb/keto and still eat that way 90% of the time to maintain. P is clueless about keto and cracks me up when she dumps teriyaki sauce all over cauliflower rice and then says " it's keto ya'll! ". LOL
My husband does the best imitation of her cooking. I wish we could upload a video.
If he makes dinner, he makes a plate for me (not much right now) with what I can eat and says in his best P. voice: "It's keto, sweet girl!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they actually read anything here maybe we should make the thread name YouTubers Lives Matters Y’all: Smothered in Cheese we do what we please. I swear my portion is small it’s keto y’all. You don’t like us unsubscribe and unfollow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

So, I guess they won't post tonight. So I thought I would remind you all of this little gem 😂😍😘🤣👍🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't quite understand how her ability to "shop" is ever going to help her in the real world. Unless every item in every store has a picture matching her money she will never be able to understand it. I don't think a grocery store is going to stick on pictures of quarters and dimes and dollar bills on each item. And even though she's been exposed to outings where you bring your items to the check out and hand a cashier your card will she ever understand any of what she is actually doing or even retain the knowledge of those steps. I can see her in a store taking an item off a shelf and eating it. If I brought a two year old into a grocery or retail store they would have no comprehension of the process of choosing, calculating how much money something was and the steps to checking out with it. Abbie is no different than that two year old.
💡 But there might be a way! 🤣 She needs to know what it feels like to lose something to get something else! Gotta get down to her level of understanding. She’d have to earn the treats & save them to trade for a treat later on. They have to work her on patience & self-control though. 😬

Skittles/M&M’s, etc = dimes
Wrapped candy = quarters
Nature Valley Bar = $1

I’m half-way joking btw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.