Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P is very pear shaped. Her top half could be a 14 - depending what brand it is. But no way is her bottom half a 14.
Clothing brands aren't really universal in their sizing. I know for me, I could buy a pair of pants from five different brands and have my size vary three sizes up or a couple sizes down yet my measurements stay the same.
Ya, she definitely doesn’t wear size 14 bottoms. I wear size 14 jeans and I’m WAY smaller then her. (I only have 1 pair of jeans. I live in leggings with long tops 😄 comfort over fashion) Same goes for tops. P should go up 1-2 sizes in tops, it would flatter her body better.

Reactions: 11
there is no way that big Prilly wears a size 14 top. Looking at size charts at most stores/brands a 14 equates to a size large or sometimes an XL. No way in hell that woman could fit in a large at a non plus size store. She's such a damn liar. If she's really wearing a 1x-2x then that's in no way a 14. a 1x in some of the plus size stores says its a 14-16, but I'm guessing in those stores she's a 2x. which is an 18-20. also the 1x is cut bigger, since its meant for bigger women, so that 14 in plus size is not the same as a 14/large in a regular store.

Reactions: 9
Ya, she definitely doesn’t wear size 14 bottoms. I wear size 14 jeans and I’m WAY smaller then her. (I only have 1 pair of jeans. I live in leggings with long tops 😄 comfort over fashion) Same goes for tops. P should go up 1-2 sizes in tops, it would flatter her body better.
What, you mean you don't think the woolly leopard print top is flattering !! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were the same tears as the vlog where they admitted that Asa had a third child. So not real.

I think P repeats a lot of things she hears without really understanding what it means. I don't see her as someone who has critical thinking skills.
This is it exactly! This is not a well educated or thoughtful woman. She is nothing more than a very white culture person who went from her mother’s house to her husband’s house, had a couple of kids and started selling crappy make up and making cheese sandwiches. She knows nothing. I doubt that she’s racist in the intentional way but she has crossed the street a time or two in her life if you know what I mean, I guarantee it. Her own child’s IDD makes her uncomfortable. I promise you that this woman has no idea of what the world really looks like, she’s like a giant baby Godzilla who doesn’t realize it’s breaking things as it lumbers through the world

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good mornin

Watched the water park vlog. P looked exactly like Blueberry Girl on Willy Wonka. Asa forced Abbie to go on the water ride and it terrified her, I find that just mean as hell. She was having a lot of fun with the rest of it so leave her be. No wonder she had a tantrum when she got home. They had been at the water park, then the pool and were waiting for dinner. She was tired, hungry and over stimulated. What does a toddler do when they feel that way? They asked for it and they got it.

Those two should have never said a word about any racial issue, they are too far removed and have no clue at all. Just shut up about it. They do not live in the real world, they live in aYT bubble and just want to keep their subs happy and full of praise.

I'd like to see Priscilla look Kaitlyn right in the eye and say "I don't see color so I see no difference between Abbie and Kaidale."

Abbie could be vocal and aggressive in public and she's never going to be considered a threat by the police. She will never be left lying on the street because a her disability was misinterpreted.

When Kaidale gets older, whether he's aggressive or not, if he's a young black man vocalizing or moving at people strangely, his life will be in constant danger. Hell, he's a tall kid, he probably doesn't even have that many years left before he's viewed as a threat.

I've never despised Priscilla more.
P could have said that to Kaitlyn, we don't know. They are friends. It is not Priscilla's fault that Kaitlyn has a biracial son and has to deal with people's attitudes or even cops, danger or threats. Priscilla has nothing at all to do with that. Kaitlyn chose to make that child.

Y’all are sounding ridiculous! They brought up that phrase about colorblindness & said they don’t believe that! P said she wished ppl didn’t focus on color, meaning in a negative or comparing way.
Lots of words are misconstrued and even changed by people on this site. bleeping drives me nuts. I know it's a tattle site but I why make yourself as bad as the people you are talking about? When you lie, misconstrue, change what people say and be a hypocrit, you are no better than the Maass family. I have said this too many times and I know it gets under people's skin but that is how I feel. Just like everyone claiming P said "mother hood was not her jam" She did not say that. Once proven...then everyone says , well that was what she meant. Bullshit. How would you feel if people changed your words and claimed that was how you feel whether you actually said it or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Okay editing because one person said she said to Kaitlyn a page ago, everyone else knows it’s an assumption.

P doesn’t care it’s not her kid. Look at what Isaiah said from his ivory tower in there video. She thinks she raised him aware but that kid really isn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It was put this way to me. The school tested my son, found a deficit that was not due to intellect, and had to legally help him - if he had came up intellect deficient, they wouldn't have to help him. He tested out in the upper percentiles, so he got the help he needed. Ab may be stalled out. Hence why Brandi's hours were cut. That may be wht F.A. tries so hard to "prove" she is learning still ( color matching, pairing items etc) ... Just a theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well that didn't take long to get back on social media.

1591194630471.png

Am I the only one that sees this when I look at Cilla? It's like someone put one hand on each side of her face and twisted it in opposite directions.
1591194852435.png

• Haha
Can't they EVER do anything without making it about "poor me"?
Thinking back to the apology vlog.
Asssa opens the vlog with saying "Priscilla is crying"
OMG trying to play the victim in a desperate attempt to save viewers.
These people make me SICK
And I could care less what their politics are

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A
Well that didn't take long to get back on social media.

View attachment 144621
And again fix Abbies hair. I don't understand why she always has to look like a ragamuffin (another grandpa word). A braid would stay in better with the amount hard rocking and head shaking Abbie does
I'm starting to think they're letting her hair go to taunt us 🤔
We know you're reading this MaasSquad, cut Abbies hair already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
P is very pear shaped. Her top half could be a 14 - depending what brand it is. But no way is her bottom half a 14.
Clothing brands aren't really universal in their sizing. I know for me, I could buy a pair of pants from five different brands and have my size vary three sizes up or a couple sizes down yet my measurements stay the same.
She is pearlshaped, indeed. But that size 14 top has to still fit around the waist or stomach or hip area. Not to mention the circumference of her arms for the sleeves!
I ain't buyin' the 14.

• Heart
She is pearlshaped, indeed. But that size 14 top has to still fit around the waist or stomach or hip area. Not to mention the circumference of her arms for the sleeves!
I ain't buyin' the 14.
She primarily shops at Lane Bryant and has no idea about standard sizing apparently. A 14 there is the 1x or 2x she claims the shirt she had on is

Reactions: 2
Good mornin

Watched the water park vlog. P looked exactly like Blueberry Girl on Willy Wonka. Asa forced Abbie to go on the water ride and it terrified her, I find that just mean as hell. She was having a lot of fun with the rest of it so leave her be. No wonder she had a tantrum when she got home. They had been at the water park, then the pool and were waiting for dinner. She was tired, hungry and over stimulated. What does a toddler do when they feel that way? They asked for it and they got it.

Those two should have never said a word about any racial issue, they are too far removed and have no clue at all. Just shut up about it. They do not live in the real world, they live in aYT bubble and just want to keep their subs happy and full of praise.

P could have said that to Kaitlyn, we don't know. They are friends. It is not Priscilla's fault that Kaitlyn has a biracial son and has to deal with people's attitudes or even cops, danger or threats. Priscilla has nothing at all to do with that. Kaitlyn chose to make that child.

Lots of words are misconstrued and even changed by people on this site. bleeping drives me nuts. I know it's a tattle site but I why make yourself as bad as the people you are talking about? When you lie, misconstrue, change what people say and be a hypocrit, you are no better than the Maass family. I have said this too many times and I know it gets under people's skin but that is how I feel. Just like everyone claiming P said "mother hood was not her jam" She did not say that. Once proven...then everyone says , well that was what she meant. Bullshit. How would you feel if people changed your words and claimed that was how you feel whether you actually said it or not?
I agree, except in this case their conversation about seeing color/ color blindness was transcribed word for word a few pages back. P said she doesnt get it. A asked Isaiah to explain it. Nothing was misconstrued.
And just because Kaitlyn chose to have a biracial child doesnt mean she should expect or accept ignorance. Its not our fault A&P chose to have Abbie, but heaven help anyone who tried to dismiss who she is and not be "aware" and acknowledge its a struggle to be her. If P was talking to Kaitlyn ( which we dont know) I get it. Kaidale has the same struggles as Abbie in addition to being a black male. If P doesnt see that shes dumber than I ever thought possible lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, except in this case their conversation about seeing color/ color blindness was transcribed word for word a few pages back. P said she doesnt get it. A asked Isaiah to explain it. Nothing was misconstrued.
And just because Kaitlyn chose to have a biracial child doesnt mean she should expect or accept ignorance. Its not our fault A&P chose to have Abbie, but heaven help anyone who tried to dismiss who she is and not be "aware" and acknowledge its a struggle to be her. If P was talking to Kaitlyn ( which we dont know) I get it. Kaidale has the same struggles as Abbie in addition to being a black male. If P doesnt see that shes dumber than I ever thought possible lol.
I didn't say that was misconstrued, I said they should shut shut up from the bubble they live in, they have no clue.

There is so much ignorace and hate in this world, if Kaitlyn did not know what she was bringing this child into, then she should not have had one at all. People need to bleeping think before having children...think, think, then think some more.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.