Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep having this nagging question. Does Prilly pluck Abs eyebrows? Because they sure are groomed. Do they roll her up in a blanket like I do when I pill my cat? I got questions, lol. It seems a bit cruel to expect her all cute and such.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I keep having this nagging question. Does Prilly pluck Abs eyebrows? Because they sure are groomed. Do they roll her up in a blanket like I do when I pill my cat? I got questions, lol. It seems a bit cruel to expect her all cute and such.
Seriously? You know good and well they do not do that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't say that was misconstrued, I said they should shut shut up from the bubble they live in, they have no clue.

There is so much ignorace and hate in this world, if Kaitlyn did not know what she was bringing this child into, then she should not have had one at all. People need to bleeping think before having children...think, think, then think some more.
I agree that they should shut up. They aren't people I needed to hear opinions from. Priscilla is a Trump supporter. That told me everything I needed to know about her. Theirs aren't the voices I care about. I wasn't asking or expecting her to speak up. But when they did, and they have the platform they have - I'm gonna judge and comment on it. The message they spread matters because they have so many humpers that take it as the gold standard of morality. Influencers are influential, more breaking news at 6.

Like someone said earlier, we have no idea who Priscilla was talking to. I used the example of Kaitlyn because she is someone in Priscilla's inner circle and because the comparison of Abbie to Kaidale illustrated the point of what Priscilla doesn't understand while keeping it on topic for this forum.

I am also a bit stunned because as complicit in systemic white supremacy as I think she is, I don't think Priscilla would even go as far as to say that no one should bring black children into the world we live in now unless they're ready to lose them to violence. It isn't Priscilla's fault Kaitlyn has a black kid? Of course not, wtf, no one said it was. And I definitely think that even Asa would agree that it does far more good to try and work to fix the injustices of the world rather than putting blame on mothers who love their children and want the best for them. This HuffPo article headline continues to be evergreen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is it exactly! This is not a well educated or thoughtful woman. She is nothing more than a very white culture person who went from her mother’s house to her husband’s house, had a couple of kids and started selling crappy make up and making cheese sandwiches. She knows nothing. I doubt that she’s racist in the intentional way but she has crossed the street a time or two in her life if you know what I mean, I guarantee it. Her own child’s IDD makes her uncomfortable. I promise you that this woman has no idea of what the world really looks like, she’s like a giant baby Godzilla who doesn’t realize it’s breaking things as it lumbers through the world
Bingo! Exactly how I feel as well....also notice the “tears” she conjures them up enough to look red and eyes all glassy, then she’s completely dried up when she starts her next sentence

Good mornin

Watched the water park vlog. P looked exactly like Blueberry Girl on Willy Wonka. Asa forced Abbie to go on the water ride and it terrified her, I find that just mean as hell. She was having a lot of fun with the rest of it so leave her be. No wonder she had a tantrum when she got home. They had been at the water park, then the pool and were waiting for dinner. She was tired, hungry and over stimulated. What does a toddler do when they feel that way? They asked for it and they got it.

Those two should have never said a word about any racial issue, they are too far removed and have no clue at all. Just shut up about it. They do not live in the real world, they live in aYT bubble and just want to keep their subs happy and full of praise.

P could have said that to Kaitlyn, we don't know. They are friends. It is not Priscilla's fault that Kaitlyn has a biracial son and has to deal with people's attitudes or even cops, danger or threats. Priscilla has nothing at all to do with that. Kaitlyn chose to make that child.

Lots of words are misconstrued and even changed by people on this site. bleeping drives me nuts. I know it's a tattle site but I why make yourself as bad as the people you are talking about? When you lie, misconstrue, change what people say and be a hypocrit, you are no better than the Maass family. I have said this too many times and I know it gets under people's skin but that is how I feel. Just like everyone claiming P said "mother hood was not her jam" She did not say that. Once proven...then everyone says , well that was what she meant. Bullshit. How would you feel if people changed your words and claimed that was how you feel whether you actually said it or not?
Being a stay at home mom is not her jam, is what she said..,whether that’s means the same or not I’m almost positive that’s what she said, I’m too lazy to go look for it

Reactions: 12
She is pearlshaped, indeed. But that size 14 top has to still fit around the waist or stomach or hip area. Not to mention the circumference of her arms for the sleeves!
I ain't buyin' the 14.
I have purchased Lane Bryant clothes in the past, and everything I have ordered was too big. I learned to order 2 sizes down in order to get my right size. Theirsizing is made to make obese persons like myself, feel better about ordering a size thry never dreamed would fit. Gives them inspiration to keep losing weight.

Reactions: 8
P is very pear shaped. Her top half could be a 14 - depending what brand it is. But no way is her bottom half a 14.
Clothing brands aren't really universal in their sizing. I know for me, I could buy a pair of pants from five different brands and have my size vary three sizes up or a couple sizes down yet my measurements stay the same.
I wear a large or Xl, I do not have the midsection she has. I can wear a 14 on top, I’m taller than her. I just do not see her fitting comfortably into a 14. I guess if it’s skin tight and she can actually get it on then she can say she wears a 14! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Uhm these eyebrows? Don’t get me wrong, they are fine. But they dont look trimmed to me
Ahhh geez I cant really tell. Maybe they do them infrequently?

Thanks. I kept meaning to drop in and post and either 1. life got in the way or 2. I fell asleep on the sofa.
I am on a weight loss journey. Not like P. I talked to my doctor who referred me to a nutritionist who is helping me get on a Keto diet and understand that just because it isn't clearly junk food, it may not be the best food choice. Turns out tomato and mayo sandwiches are not the food of champions. Who knew? When she asked me if stress was a factor, I made a face and she said "That's a yes."

I'll just sit here and not hold my breath waiting for P&A to get real about food and eating.
I missed you!

Last edited:
Well that didn't take long to get back on social media.

View attachment 144621

Am I the only one that sees this when I look at Cilla? It's like someone put one hand on each side of her face and twisted it in opposite directions.
View attachment 144623
I wish she would stop with the autism princess bs. We all know the truth, the honking , the pooping, the food grabbing, just stop.

Losing subscribers their biggest of fears, get big P to turn on the tears

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have purchased Lane Bryant clothes in the past, and everything I have ordered was too big. I learned to order 2 sizes down in order to get my right size. Theirsizing is made to make obese persons like myself, feel better about ordering a size thry never dreamed would fit. Gives them inspiration to keep losing weight.
Chico’s is also a place that has their own sizing. I am a zero in Chico’s clothes which is really a size 4/6. Their size 4 is actually size 22. It would be much easier if they just use regular store sizes. I only go to Chico’s because a family member gives me gift certificates for my birthday. And I don’t have the heart to tell them that I don’t care for the store. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uhm these eyebrows? Don’t get me wrong, they are fine. But they dont look trimmed to me
Absolutely no unibrow to speak of? Hmmm. Maybe its razored. I remember plucking my teen boys unibrow. He squealed like a howler monkey. ( he asked for help btw )

• Haha
Bingo! Exactly how I feel as well....also notice the “tears” she conjures them up enough to look red and eyes all glassy, then she’s completely dried up when she starts her next sentence

Being a stay at home mom is not her jam, is what she said..,whether that’s means the same or not I’m almost positive that’s what she said, I’m too lazy to go look for it
She said "homeschooling is not my jam" It has already been looked up and discussed even to the point of people claiming he edited it. It was being posted that she said "motherhood is not my jam". She may have said staying at home wasn't her jam...I don't know, she did say it was not for her.

That is how urban myths become "truth" people repeating things incorrectly over and over. Like sharing untruths through memes on FB.

Reactions: 4
This is it exactly! This is not a well educated or thoughtful woman. She is nothing more than a very white culture person who went from her mother’s house to her husband’s house, had a couple of kids and started selling crappy make up and making cheese sandwiches. She knows nothing. I doubt that she’s racist in the intentional way but she has crossed the street a time or two in her life if you know what I mean, I guarantee it. Her own child’s IDD makes her uncomfortable. I promise you that this woman has no idea of what the world really looks like, she’s like a giant baby Godzilla who doesn’t realize it’s breaking things as it lumbers through the world
I suspect her tears here are because she’s embarrassed and frustrated . She’s embarrassed because people are calling her out on her ignorance and shallow mindset and she’s frustrated because she doesn’t want to be talking about things like racism because they don’t affect her life in any way, shape or form. They are distracting from her petty life agenda which, again, is made up of crappy make up and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish she would stop with the autism princess bs. We all know the truth, the honking , the pooping, the food grabbing, just stop.
Every time you say honking I just have a laughter fit. And it makes me think of when Abbie crossed the road during Isaiahs parade. I picture Abbie honking on the curb until traffic stops LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely no unibrow to speak of? Hmmm. Maybe its razored. I remember plucking my teen boys unibrow. He squealed like a howler monkey. ( he asked for help btw )
I guess maybe, they do shave her arm pits. but I have never had any unibrow hair. Maybe you are just used to hairy people lol

• Haha
Chico’s is also a place that has their own sizing. I am a zero in Chico’s clothes which is really a size 4/6. Their size 4 is actually size 22. It would be much easier if they just use regular store sizes. I only go to Chico’s because a family member gives me gift certificates for my birthday. And I don’t have the heart to tell them that I don’t care for the store. 🤭
Isn’t Chico’s switching to standard sizes? My brother use to say Chico’s smelled like an old lady store. Made my grandmother mad. Of course she is a stylish lady.

• Haha
I posted a suggestion for a new thread
‘ losing subscribers, their biggest of fears
Get big P to turn on the tears ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t Chico’s switching to standard sizes? My brother use to say Chico’s smelled like an old lady store. Made my grandmother mad. Of course she is a stylish lady.
No idea. Over here chico sells baby prams lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.