Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie is sick.
She cried during the singing telegram.
That was much more important than Abbie crying because nobody went to check on her.
I guess Isaiah walked back and gave her a tiny bowl of treats to try to shut her up so she didn't completely ruin 🐖's birthday surprise.
These people suck.
There is no defense for anything they do.
IMO.
I don’t know if you have noticed the pattern, but Abbie either gets Sick, has major blow out, or major melt down every time it’s about someone other than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abbie is sick.
She cried during the singing telegram.
That was much more important than Abbie crying because nobody went to check on her.
I guess Isaiah walked back and gave her a tiny bowl of treats to try to shut her up so she didn't completely ruin 🐖's birthday surprise.
These people suck.
There is no defense for anything they do.
IMO.
In the Vlog, P said she gave Abbie Claritin, so I don't know if she sick or has seasonal allergies and they're milking it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if you have noticed the pattern, but Abbie either gets Sick, has major blow out, or major melt down every time it’s about someone other than her.
I had not really noticed that as a pattern of behavior from her.
Infact, I see no patterns at all with Abbie. She's quite random.
Regardless, those 2 hambeasts or one of them, should have gone to check on their profoundly IDD kid who was crying in the kitchen.
Not send their 3rd caregiver to do it.
Abbie shouldn't have been ignored.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought Asss said they were going to serve her cereal before the door rang.. I thought that is why she cried.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So, you're saying she has the capability of having a blow out on command? Or getting sick for that matter? She has meltdowns for all kinds of reasons. I don't think she's actually trying to manipulate everyone into focusing on her.
Sorry, I don't agree on this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, you're saying she has the capability of having a blow out on command? Or getting sick for that matter? She has meltdowns for all kinds of reasons. I don't think she's actually trying to manipulate everyone into focusing on her.
Sorry, I don't agree on this point.
I honestly don’t think she does anything on purpose or manipulation. I don’t believe her mind is capable of purposeful behavior. I’ve said it before, but she is the true innocent in everything this family is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's just how they are.
Garbage people.
Terrible humans.
Deplorable.
IMO
I may have misheard but I believe the larger bouquet was from her scam team at limelife.
Either way Assa shouldn't have belittled Isaiah's bouquet like he did.
Also nice way to hand your wife a gift asshole, throw it across the counter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well. From the minute P woke up and walked into the kitchen she was scanning the room, I assume looking for gifts or flowers, etc.
That was a nice moment between Isaiah and P. I laughed when she opened Asa's storage bag and said "Whats this for?" LOL
They must not be paying Summer enough since she had to make P's gift with "her own two hands."
That singing telegram....oh boy....not my jam as Big Prilly would say. I didnt understand a single word. Not one lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well. From the minute P woke up and walked into the kitchen she was scanning the room, I assume looking for gifts or flowers, etc.
That was a nice moment between Isaiah and P. I laughed when she opened Asa's storage bag and said "Whats this for?" LOL
They must not be paying Summer enough since she had to make P's gift with "her own two hands."
That singing telegram....oh boy....not my jam as Big Prilly would say. I didnt understand a single word. Not one lol.
Should we take bets on what the chances are of that plaque Summer made ever being hung up anywhere it can ever be seen in Cilla's oh so perfect 🤢 house.
As much as Summer bugs the crap out of me it was a nice gesture.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah she scanned the room allright!!
She looked at that storage bag like...'this didn't cost much'... and seemed let down. 😂
That was a very juvenile thing -whatever it was - that a 22 year old made.
I wonder if she was overall satisfied with her big day or felt cheated.
I'm going with felt cheated.
Can't satisfy a 🐖.
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t think she does anything on purpose or manipulation. I don’t believe her mind is capable of purposeful behavior. I’ve said it before, but she is the true innocent in everything this family is.
I don't think so either. So much of her behavior is instinctive and reactive. She has very little concept of social interactions and implications. It wouldn't be a thought process of hers to be manipulative. Even the times she gets upset if she doesn't get what she wants - like having music playing in the car... her behavior is reactionary and only focused on the fact of her not getting something she wanted -- nothing beyond that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Should we take bets on what the chances are of that plaque Summer made ever being hung up anywhere it can ever be seen in Cilla's oh so perfect 🤢 house.
I agree. She's a strange girl. Her laugh makes me want to poke my eardrums with sharp objects, but she bothers me the least out of all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmao at P's first reaction to Abbie's gift "Thank you. It's something you can't break!"
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Me too! 😊
I would have been so embarrassed if it was me. Sorry this is in reference to the singing telegram

I totally agree, I have noticed this quite a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I may have misheard but I believe the larger bouquet was from her scam team at limelife.
Either way Assa shouldn't have belittled Isaiah's bouquet like he did.
Also nice way to hand your wife a gift asshole, throw it across the counter.
Haven’t watched it yet..I usually wait until 9 pm eastern time - so I have my nightly popcorn at hand. I need that crutch...ha!

Summer, I guess, can be annoying, but she really is a nice girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have been so embarrassed if it was me. Sorry this is in reference to the singing telegram

I totally agree, I have noticed this quite a few times.
My husband, one Valentines Day, had a singer/guartist come to my office lobby and serenade to me. A very sweet gesture, but I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life. It gathered quite a crowd. 🤭 I just reminded him of it and he said ‘who else would do that for you’. Lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah she scanned the room allright!!
She looked at that storage bag like...'this didn't cost much'... and seemed let down. 😂
That was a very juvenile thing -whatever it was - that a 22 year old made.
I wonder if she was overall satisfied with her big day or felt cheated.
I'm going with felt cheated.
Can't satisfy a 🐖.
IMO.
Did Asa really just give her that plastic thing to put her earrings on? I thought he was a big spender? Compare that to Abbie's gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think she can control bodily functions, but her tantrums can certainly be a learned behavior. She cries or freaks out and 9 times out of 10 they reinforce her behavior by giving in. And to be clear, I dont mean crying over being overwhelmed at the hockey game kind of thing, but crying over snacks...???....shouldnt be rewarded. JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Summer is just as evil as the rest of 'em.
Otherwise she wouldn't be there.
IMO.
Notice I said it was a nice gesture, never said I didn't think she wasn't like them.
She seems like a nice girl but she's a sponge, absorbs all the evil around her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.