Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my former colleagues had a "princess party" for her 50th. Which, okay, if it makes you happy go for it. I guess I've just never understood the whole "princess" culture outside of childhood. I mean, yeah, my oldest girl is mama's princess but she's never going to "grow out" of being five. My newborn, on the other hand, is gonna be a mini goth until she's old enough to fight back.

Also, just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your insights, humor, and personal stories. I'm struggling a bit with baby blues and feeling overwhelmed (it's been 12 years since I've had a baby and being stuck at home doesn't help) even though I have an amazing support system. I'm over the moon for baby girl but sometimes I just sit and stare at her and think "how did you even happen?" (She was a BIG surprise!) Coming on here and just venting about these idiot people has really been an outlet for me - so thank you! 🥰
We love having you on here!! :giggle::giggle: Also, you provide some pretty great insights, too. I'm glad we can be a good distraction for you. :giggle:
(please excuse my accidental rhyming. ;))

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anybody else (aloud) say Nature Valley Bar in a feminine computer voice when seeing therealamylynn’s profile pic? No? Guess I’m the odd one 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
One of my former colleagues had a "princess party" for her 50th. Which, okay, if it makes you happy go for it. I guess I've just never understood the whole "princess" culture outside of childhood. I mean, yeah, my oldest girl is mama's princess but she's never going to "grow out" of being five. My newborn, on the other hand, is gonna be a mini goth until she's old enough to fight back.
I think it's one thing to have a princess party. If it's like a nostalgia based childhood princesses type of thing, it could be cute. But like for just the one day at the party. To be at home, in your pajamas wearing a princess sash just screams entitled, spoiled, and immature to me. And yes, she may not have bought it for herself, but she created the environment where the people around her know this is something she would like :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Priscilla looked silly wearing a birthday princess sash and a tiara maybe a kid would wear one
but not an adult

Reactions: 11
Abbie is sick.
She cried during the singing telegram.
That was much more important than Abbie crying because nobody went to check on her.
I guess Isaiah walked back and gave her a tiny bowl of treats to try to shut her up so she didn't completely ruin 🐖's birthday surprise.
These people suck.
There is no defense for anything they do.
IMO.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
One last time being fair to P and then I'm done for a while. lol :LOL:
This part of the vlog --

Asa seriously compared the size of the bouquet he got her (the large one) to the smaller one (which I think was from Isaiah?)

Did I see that right?? If I did, asa, you guys dont let him work! (So he can be a caregiver to Abbie). I'm only five minutes in and I'm annoyed ha

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Asa seriously compared the size of the bouquet he got her (the large one) to the smaller one (which I think was from Isaiah?)

Did I see that right?? If I did, asa, you guys dont let him work! (So he can be a caregiver to Abbie). I'm only five minutes in and I'm annoyed ha
That's just how they are.
Garbage people.
Terrible humans.
Deplorable.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.