Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one point big prilly claimed she was finally under 300, and she had lost about 80 lbs. based on my own weight, and watching tons of 600 lbs life (I wasn’t that big) I’d say she was close to 400 starting, got down to about 275 and is now close to 330-340 again.

Reactions: 15
So what delights do you reckon we will be served up tonight? Obviously Ps birthday so endless cake, EtOH and food. Will the peloton bike be unveiled?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what delights do you reckon we will be served up tonight? Obviously Ps birthday so endless cake, EtOH and food. Will the peloton bike be unveiled?
Oh yes, the celebration of Princess P.
Is it just me, or do they only go all out for her? I dont recall a big whoop for Asa'a birthdays or Fathers Day.

And today is the day Summer is supposed to be going home so in a few days we'll see the big "goodbye best friend" vlog. I wonder how long she'll be gone. I will be very interested in P's mood after Summer leaves. One less person to watch Abbie...but even more, for P to hang out with. P thinks she and Summer are besties too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me, or do they only go all out for her? I dont recall a big whoop for Asa'a birthdays or Fathers Day.

And today is the day Summer is supposed to be going home so in a few days we'll see the big "goodbye best friend" vlog. I wonder how long she'll be gone. I will be very interested in P's mood after Summer leaves. One less person to watch Abbie...but even more, for P to hang out with. P thinks she and Summer are besties too.
Nah, it's not just you. I feel like she's been a princess her whole life and as such, would probably throw the biggest drama queen fit if not celebrated properly. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Yes.
I hear she's quite the cyclist.
Speaking of that...
The words magic trike aren't in the title anymore.
Sad because it REALLY IS a magic trike!!
IMO.
So why did they take out “Magic trike” from the title??? What is so wrong about saying that? I’m so confused by these rules on here ...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think someone must've reported it because I see a cpl other threads with very questionable titles up right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Summer left for a week or two before quarantine. And yes they made a big deal when she came back, Abbies reaction still cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow.
That one was hard to watch.
Forcing her to finger paint.
But whatever you do, don't make a mess!!
🐖 hates messes!!!
Encouraging her to eat the paint was REALLY smart. Since she would have eaten regular paint anyway, who cares.
I wonder where that "caregiver" is these days? I wish she would join us. 😂
🐖's fake "encouraging" was as usual, nauseating.
Even back then 🐖 was into her lipstick and of course herself.
Tipping the scales at close to 500lbs didn't slow her narcissist behaviors. At all.
She's really a case study for the mental health professionals.
IMO.
This made me so mad and started the wheels from being a former humper. There was no reason to force her to do that.

Reactions: 3
completely random, but what was the point of all her dental work if she's never going to wear the crown? How can she be ok with flaunting her missing tooth all over the internet, I can always tell when she's not wearing it, because she goes slack jawed and her lisp is more noticeable. Also, chick is fat fat, wasted all that money on weight loss surgery just to gain it back.
Your last sentence would make a great thread title! 😎👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What kind of (nearly) 40 year old woman wears a "Birthday Princess" sash and a tiara???
One of my former colleagues had a "princess party" for her 50th. Which, okay, if it makes you happy go for it. I guess I've just never understood the whole "princess" culture outside of childhood. I mean, yeah, my oldest girl is mama's princess but she's never going to "grow out" of being five. My newborn, on the other hand, is gonna be a mini goth until she's old enough to fight back.

Also, just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your insights, humor, and personal stories. I'm struggling a bit with baby blues and feeling overwhelmed (it's been 12 years since I've had a baby and being stuck at home doesn't help) even though I have an amazing support system. I'm over the moon for baby girl but sometimes I just sit and stare at her and think "how did you even happen?" (She was a BIG surprise!) Coming on here and just venting about these idiot people has really been an outlet for me - so thank you! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.