Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
I just dont understand the sheer volume of clothing.....how many times a day are they changing?!
And did anyone hear Asa say "Moms lost so much weight its hard to tell if a shirt is a baggy shirt of Abbies or small one of P's"
Shut the front door. There is NO way P could fit into Abbies biggest shirt. The seams would split like the Hulk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
But let's be honest, Abbie can not always have their full attention. She should learn to wait and learn to be patient. Giving her all that she wants asap doesn't get her nowhere.
It will be problematic when she will live in a group home one day. And there's no doubt about it, that day will come.

Working as a nurse in Corona times is freaking me out. We got many Covid 19 patients here and honestly we all are waiting for the second wave, now they have opened shops and restaurants again.
On sunday we heard in the news of many news Covid cases and we all know they keep quiet about the true diseaster.
I hope every day we get out alive. More than 24000 nurses got it and there are
barely any informations how much of them have died.
God, AMEN LOL.
It wasnt her breakfast or first meal of the day, it was a SNACK.
Last week someone posted a vlog of her "horrible behavior" because she ran out of snacks. This week the world stops turning because she didnt get her cereal immediately. I just failed to see the big whoop about it, "and thats ok!" We're all different.

I have COVID. I was tested Friday evening and got confirmation yesterday. I started feeling poorly Friday morning, and woke up with Pink Eye. Here in Ohio we started opening up in phases weeks ago. I am an LSW/LCDC so I am essential, and managed to work throughout the entire shut down and stay healthy. I do not think it is a coincidence that I have it now...we opened too early, and state wide our numbers are rising, both in cases and deaths. I am quarantined here at home, and as someone said, its lonely, It was one thing to stay home because it was the right thing to do but its another animal when you know cant even make that one trip to the store. I'm doing ok though. No breathing difficulties. I have a fever that comes and goes, this awful Pink Eye, and general weakness. Very weak, like walking through mud or sand. I hope you stay safe. 🙏🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh I agree that Limelife is just another MLM Pyramid Scheme.
What I don’t agree with is posting on the internet about a child with learning difficulties who is clearly unable to defend herself. Is that alright.
Please report me. I can just make another account. Hugs and kisses 😘
We wouldnt report you.
Unlike the Maass' we can spit facts.
How often do they respond to you all when you sing their praises??
I'll wait. Oh thats right, they dont.
Ask the disabled childs parents, who use her as a PAYCHECK why she's on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bawlmer

This is a show I love to hate — and reading your comments is so fun — but this is the saddest family I’ve ever seen. Abbie is a huge, ever worsening problem — but she’s so far from being the only problem. The mindless consumption of plastic and empty calories — the constant ‘look at us and all our things! — with each thing held up — weight loss surgery, a bike, a pool slide — and then taken back down, dropped, because there’s something shiny over there —the next new thing — all a maniacal dance around accepting Abbie’s bleak present and much bleaker future, around their sordid deception-laden past, and their unhealthy relationships with their son, with Summer. And everyone is disappearing — Crazy Nanny, the ABA therapist, the grandparents, Lauren Brazee. I work in a hospital as an essential employee and the pandemic has been a constant drumming in my head and soul for months. The only good thing about it — It’s really helped me to see what’s important in life. These guys treat it like — bummer, cable’s out. They are not learning anything. And they are not teaching their son anything. Not one thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I was surprised when Asa said she was grabbing him by the shirt during her homeschool classes. The way he has edited the vlogs, he has given the impression that most of the time it goes smoothly. Maybe it’s time he stops spending copious amounts of money on “things” like bikes, weight loss surgery and $15k golf carts and start spending on a full-time professional caregiver for Abbie. Someone very experienced in her needs and abilities. Just an idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She has a really funny way of showing it. Of course it's all speculation, I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise. Based on what I've observed in the vlogs, I form ideas or theories. Obviously we have no way of knowing what goes on in P's mind or heart. That's kind of a given.
I'm sure on some level, P does love her. But I see a lot of issues there. It isn't a pleasant idea to think of a mother not totally bonded with her child but it does happen sometimes. I do think P has some issues with resentment that she ended up with a special needs child, I think with the whole ordeal of Asa leaving, being with another woman & getting her pregnant and just the way those things turned out caused P to have a bit of a negative association w. Abbie.
I said it a little while ago and I'm sticking to it - P shows much more maternal inclinations towards her dogs than she does her daughter. That says something.
I agree.
We all speculate and form opinions about the type of 'mother' she is and that's ok. This is a gossip site. Most gossip is BS. I like this group because the majority of us deal in facts then base our opinions. It's not like a game of telephone that kids play. Or to me its not anyway.
The majority of us here are intelligent souls. Most graduated from the 6th grade! I don't think anybody here, who genuinely can't stand these people, writes their own narrative. The posts here are mostly based on the evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Upon relistening to the vlog, the phrase 'mothering ain't her jam' was taken out of context. What she did say when talking about nurturing was "it's not my thing". She also made other statements like "is not where my heart is", when talking about being a stay at home mom.
One could easily infer based on the conversation they were having, that 'mothering isn't her jam', just based off listening to what was being said.
IMO.
I don't like her or anything about her. I believe she resents Abbie and her condition, and I believe that mothering isn't her jam.
And that's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

lovesis

VIP Member
Zilla made a post about Summer and Abbie and this is what her mom commented.

Um Abbie already has an actual older sister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

whyme1982

Chatty Member
When Asa had Abbie are in the cart while they waited for food after attacking P, I saw some real emotion from Asa that seemed genuine, unlike when he fake showed it like when he got called out about the 1st daughter. It must have been a pretty bad scene. P seemed really pissed off about it. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and see what really happened.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicoleito

There is no way on god's green earth that Abby opened that can of frosting and starting shoving it in her face in 1 minute. It was the most staged scene I have ever seen from them. She knows she has no consequences you can tell.

Also, hi! I'm new here. I went from patreon supporter to being completely disgusted in a very short period of time. The thing that pushed me over the edge was Asa's child he doesn't support. Anyway, here I am now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Take no prisoners

Wow, Ass described Abbie's disability by putting developmental delay before autism. I am shocked! Has he finally seen the light? He looks like he is ready to have a break down. That damn asshat sure knows how to make me feel sorry for his sad ass. Then you got Pigcilla who looks like she just wants to run like hell. And Summer is gone for two weeks? It's gonna be the Abbie shit show. literally and figuratively

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I've been going back threw some of P's old lipstick moo moo videos and found this older vlog. I found it a bit disturbing. P and summer are in the bathroom with Abbie attempting to do skin care on Abbie. Abbie initially didn't want to be there. They didn't start out slowly or let her leave when she shows signs of not wanting to do it. Instead, you will see summer hold her arms down, albeit subtle, but she does. At one point P puts her arm around Abbies neck to wipe off some cream, and basically has her in a head lock. At the end of the vlog P is seen wiping her face and pinching Abbies nose, apparently hard enough to cause her nose to bleed. Screen shots and video below.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Starboy2

Hi I'm new here, been following for a while first time post. Don't know if I'm doing it right but plz going easy on me. Thanks.
You guys remember someone posted a screen shot of a youtuber that commented on one of the FA vlogs. Goes by the name myka stauffer, she is a life style/family vlogger. well a few years ago the the family adopted a boy from China who has special needs. she had at the time 3 bio kids and another baby last year. These guys have made a ton of money from exploiting Huxley over the years. Ppl started asking questions and rumours were going around that the family have put him up for adoption becouse he hasn't been seen on any social media since the beginning of the year. This little boy has autism, the only reason i watched them.
The couple put out a video yesterday, since than she has delated all negative comments, removed all videos on the family channel and getting a lot of blacklash.
This breaks my heart, my little just truned 5 and has autism along with other disabilities.
At one time right at the beginning of our journey on autism I used to watch a lot of FA to get information but not amy more.
Ppl like FA, like myka stauffer and her husband and others give out the wrong information to ppl about autism, and when your a new parent going through this the first its scary as hell, that these are the ppl you come across on social media.

• Heart