Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Th
That's what I thought was weird as well. The security cam footage he put in there shows her walking up to the pool but he cuts it before she supposedly jumped in. I find that weird as he's shown her jumping in on her own before.
Their vlogs are getting so damn boring or irrelevant that they have to create scenarios to film for content lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone should report them because they insist she is as at a 3 year olds level and there is video proof that she got out and jumped in the pool at night.
Meh. I donโ€™t believe in reporting them. Reporting certain vlogs to YT, heck yeah. Again, the pool scene just makes them look bad. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone will report them again. Remember, they like the coin from it. And itโ€™s using up CPS resources. Abbie is a terrible swimmer, but bolting out into the road, falling, or choking might be more of a pressing issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What kills me is that totally tacky wooden/cardboard graduation hat WITH A SLOT IN IT.
Yep just slide your money right in!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree 100%.
They are also drinking more in the vlogs so that leads me to think they are drinking more off camera too.
Add that to the mix and it just raises the odds of disaster.
Assa thinks he's covered because he has that security camera. ๐Ÿ˜‚.
As slow as he and ๐Ÿ– move, especially if they were upstairs, it would be too late.
All he would have is a video of the disaster.
They are both awful people.
IMO
I do have a feeling Asa is not a big drinker, he likes to be in control way too much....now P, for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not trying to be snarky or anything, but what does it really matter? Being that they laughed & IGโ€™d it isnโ€™t doing them any favors (except the IG $ they made from it). Itโ€™s their monkeys, their circus....as the phrase goes.
I actually agree with you. We all know they lie about everything anyway...

Reactions: 8
Th

Their vlogs are getting so damn boring or irrelevant that they have to create scenarios to film for content lol.
How much longer do you think it will go on. Itโ€™s supposed to be Fathering Autism, yet the subject matter seems to be booze, food, slime life, super size me with a drop of Abbie.

Where did the awareness go.... hello awareness ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That is NOT Abbies hand. Look at Abbies index finger in a snip taken from tonights Vlog. Her nail is trimmed not chewed and longer than the nail on the hand holding the frosting. Now look at the hand holding the frosting. They are not the same,

That is a staged photo and I am almost positive that is Isaiah's hand holding the frosting container. They are liars.

View attachment 140676View attachment 140677
Gosh they have THE weirdest shaped fingers and toe thumbs and toe fingers of any group of related people I've ever seen!!
What's almost as weird (and hysterically funny) is that we all notice it and put in detective work trying to figure out whose deformed hand is whose.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Edit to say - I love you guys for that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gosh they have THE weirdest shaped fingers and toe thumbs and toe fingers of any group of related people I've ever seen!!
What's almost as weird (and hysterically funny) is that we all notice it and put in detective work trying to figure out whose deformed hand is whose.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Oh iโ€™m certain that thereโ€™s some EDS or connective tissue disease going on w/ their flabbiness, flexy fingers, & lipodema in legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, I admit this is petty and awful.....but this family....they are like a genetic Chernobyl. Their hands seriously gross me out. Like "The Hills Have Eyes" tit. Eeww.
Heck, their hands, feet,fingers, and toes are all so creepy looking I'd be afraid to get to close to any of 'em. Afraid I'd catch something strange and end up with creepy hands

While true, I fail to see how the frosting bit is anything exciting. It just makes them look bad for leaving her unsupervised.
Honestly? I think he's just desperate for content. Any kinda content.

I've gotten a little behind on the threads but I've seen all their edge-of-your-seat vlogs.
I think so at least. Anyone seen Abbie's bike lately???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree 100%.
They are also drinking more in the vlogs so that leads me to think they are drinking more off camera too.
Add that to the mix and it just raises the odds of disaster.
Assa thinks he's covered because he has that security camera. ๐Ÿ˜‚.
As slow as he and ๐Ÿ– move, especially if they were upstairs, it would be too late.
All he would have is a video of the disaster.
They are both awful people.
IMO
I wonder how long it took them to realize she was out there since I don't trust a damn thing they say
The idiots taught her how to open the door and open the fence and hit the button to open the garage door. And the newest thing, having her in the back of the flintstone car alone with just a shoulder strap.
I know I've used the phrase ALOT but all accidents waiting to happen, it only takes a moment for something to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly, because she could trip & hit her head outside & fall into the pool. Constant supervision means constant supervision. Theyโ€™ve always let their guard down. It used to scare me how theyโ€™d let her roam when they were on live.

Reactions: 5
This bullshit with that Myka Stauffer should be cause for YT reevauate anyone making money off their children and videos. This just needs to stop completely. If families want to "spread awareness" they should do it without making bank on it.
I've thought about that too! I think there should be a rule like there is with child actors/actresses about a huge portion of the money legally being forced to be kept away for the child when they turn 18. If this were to happen with YT, that way you would be able to tell which ones were being genuine/not trying to be 'famous' vs the ones trying to get millions of subs/views and be exploitive. With this logic/rule, the people wanting to make big money and views would be much less motivated, as there wouldn't be as much incentive/money as a reward.
Hopefully that makes sense..idk

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.