Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Asa really just give her that plastic thing to put her earrings on? I thought he was a big spender? Compare that to Abbie's gifts.
When I saw the earring thing on last night’s vlog, it reminded me of a shoe holder.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Asa really just give her that plastic thing to put her earrings on? I thought he was a big spender? Compare that to Abbie's gifts.
I think the perfume was from him, too. He did use a BS line of saying he got it because he read a lot of good reviews for it online or something to that effect. Where as in the previous vlog, he randomly happened upon it in the store and decided to go with it because it's Prada and he thinks that's something P would like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Notice I said it was a nice gesture, never said I didn't think she wasn't like them.
She seems like a nice girl but she's a sponge, absorbs all the evil around her 🙄
She's the last one on my evil list. It used to be Isaiah, but idk....hes shifty. He reminds me of Eddie Haskall. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont think she can control bodily functions, but her tantrums can certainly be a learned behavior. She cries or freaks out and 9 times out of 10 they reinforce her behavior by giving in. And to be clear, I dont mean crying over being overwhelmed at the hockey game kind of thing, but crying over snacks...???....shouldnt be rewarded. JMO.
I agree that there are plenty of times that she gets upset if she doesn't get what she wants. I just think it's on a very basic level of being upset and not from a place of her trying to manipulate or orchestrate a sequence of events in order to make herself the center of attention. Again, going back to her infant/toddler mindset.. it's just like "I didn't get my nature valley bar. That makes me mad.".... and that's it.

I also agree that A&P facilitate and reward a lot of bad behaviors.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Summer is just as evil as the rest of 'em.
Otherwise she wouldn't be there.
IMO.
I think Summer has been groomed by the Maasses since they first met her as a kid. Not in a sexual way at all, but definitely in a 'hmm, here's a free babysitter' kind of way. I think Summer is flattered by the attention they give her and possibly views the whole 'Abbie's BFF' thing as part of her identity (which A&P have always encouraged). I also think she's a bit young for her age which makes her even more susceptible to being taken advantage of. That being said, the laugh is annoying as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anybody else (aloud) say Nature Valley Bar in a feminine computer voice when seeing therealamylynn’s profile pic? No? Guess I’m the odd one 😂😂
Oh no need for me to say it out loud. My brain unfortunately reads it off all nice & clear inside my own head & it sounds just like the annoying ipad young girl voice. That bday video....wow....so many things weird w/ it. The moo-moo dance was fitting. Summer needed to trim the photos off that frame. It looked terrible & not Priss wall art worthy. If it’s not a dried up wood frame of a lotus flower or from Hobby Lobby, then it’s not her jam.

Hey stupido maasss’.....stop bringing flowers into the house & Abbie will feel better! DUH!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe A bought that perfume... usually it’s in the discount store for a reason. And that plastic earring bag, P was like thanks for the crap.

And let’s thank the industrial spanks P had on under that dress. Big round of applause 👏

She was probably only happy with Isaiahs gift. Which was why A had to insult Isaiah over his flowers because he did better than dad.

Summer is not a crafter, she shouldn’t quit her day job... wait what is that again... babysitter... A&P ego stroker... slave...

That was horrible how they just all ditched Abbie for the door. Shows how they really feel, and sad thing is the one that went back is the one that’s leaving. So why is Summer there!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree that there are plenty of times that she gets upset if she doesn't get what she wants. I just think it's on a very basic level of being upset and not from a place of her trying to manipulate or orchestrate a sequence of events in order to make herself the center of attention. Again, going back to her infant/toddler mindset.. it's just like "I didn't get my nature valley bar. That makes me mad.".... and that's it.

I also agree that A&P facilitate and reward a lot of bad behaviors.
This exactly. When she doesn't get what she's after, Abbie responds very much like a 2 year old by throwing a tantrum because THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED and she doesn't know how to process that degree of emotion. Abbie or your average toddler shouldn't be punished for throwing a tantrum - they can't help it, that's literally how their brains are wired. On the other hand, instead of giving Abbie what she wants, A&P should allow the tantrum to happen then try to teach her how to self sooth/distract her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’ve set Abbie up to fail in today’s vlog & yesterday’s (when he looked coffee’d up/showered for once & went shopping). He knows she has better days when they get her up, bathed, & dressed for the day. I don’t blame them for enjoying the normalcy of the morning while Ab slept, but she seemed rather forgotten about today. They shouldn’t assume that Abbie doesn’t get anything out of seeing her mom open gifts. I’m sure it’s likely true, but they shouldn’t let her sleep past 10:30am anyway.

I can’t believe A bought that perfume... usually it’s in the discount store for a reason. And that plastic earring bag, P was like thanks for the crap.

And let’s thank the industrial spanks P had on under that dress. Big round of applause 👏

She was probably only happy with Isaiahs gift. Which was why A had to insult Isaiah over his flowers because he did better than dad.

Summer is not a crafter, she shouldn’t quit her day job... wait what is that again... babysitter... A&P ego stroker... slave...

That was horrible how they just all ditched Abbie for the door. Shows how they really feel, and sad thing is the one that went back is the one that’s leaving. So why is Summer there!!!!!
It definitely showed exactly how those self centered garbage people feel.
Thank you!

They’ve set Abbie up to fail in today’s vlog & yesterday’s (when he looked coffee’d up/showered for once & went shopping). He knows she has better days when they get her up, bathed, & dressed for the day. I don’t blame them for enjoying the normalcy of the morning while Ab slept, but she seemed rather forgotten about today. They shouldn’t assume that Abbie doesn’t get anything out of seeing her mom open gifts. I’m sure it’s likely true, but they shouldn’t let her sleep past 10:30am anyway.
They could have given her extra meds before 2am then claritin.
I think they wanted her to sleep through it.
🐖 can't stand Abbie.
Why would she want to be bothered with her on her oh so special day?
It was planned and or Abbie really felt like tit due to whatever was making her snotty.
IMO

• Heart
Just want to mention that Abbie freaked because that was her breakfast. Piss poor planning. Where’s the already prepared & ready to go fresh cut up fruit? Pre-made & quick to heat up eggs or omelet? Heck, I’m sure there was a donut too. Abbie didn’t know about the donuts, so they let her pick cereal knowing they’ll still give her a donut?

It was funny how quickly the bag of donuts were set aside. Why? What’s there to hide Cilla? And cake later? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
🐖 can't stand Abbie.
It was planned and or Abbie really felt like tit due to whatever was making her snotty.
IMO
Add to that P's first reaction to Abbie's gift - "It's something you can't break!"... that came to her mind before even saying a meaningless "I really like this. It's pretty..... blah blah whatever...."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It definitely showed exactly how those self centered garbage people feel.
Thank you!

🐖 can't stand Abbie.
IMO
They could have called Abbie to come to the front door if she enjoys singing that much (asa’s words)

• Wow
Just want to mention that Abbie freaked because that was her breakfast. Piss poor planning. Where’s the already prepared & ready to go fresh cut up fruit? Pre-made & quick to heat up eggs or omelet? Heck, I’m sure there was a donut too. Abbie didn’t know about the donuts, so they let her pick cereal knowing they’ll still give her a donut?

It was funny how quickly the bag of donuts were set aside. Why? What’s there to hide Cilla? And cake later? 🤔
Right, She was expecting to get her cereal. Everybody was talking about getting her cereal. Nobody told even try to tell her what was going on. Usually it only takes one person to answer the door and they just all randomly walked away. They ignored her attempts to communicate, so she got louder with the crying/screaming. I’m not really sure what else could be expected.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.