Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to mention that Abbie freaked because that was her breakfast. Piss poor planning. Where’s the already prepared & ready to go fresh cut up fruit? Pre-made & quick to heat up eggs or omelet? Heck, I’m sure there was a donut too. Abbie didn’t know about the donuts, so they let her pick cereal knowing they’ll still give her a donut?

It was funny how quickly the bag of donuts were set aside. Why? What’s there to hide Cilla? And cake later? 🤔
Alright it doesnt happen often, but I'll play devils advocate for the hambeasts just once.
They said they were getting her a snack.
She was dressed and had her hair combed.
P had just got back from lunch with her mom.
What are the chances that Abbie was up for a few hours without breakfast? We see thats the 1st thing they do every day.
The kid isnt going to starve to death, it was five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she wasn't going to starve.
That we can be sure of. 😁
For me, the WHY she was crying does not matter.
It was the way they handled the situation.
Or rather the way they didn't.

Reactions: 12
No she wasn't going to starve.
That we can be sure of. 😁
For me, the WHY she was crying does not matter.
It was the way they handled the situation.
Or rather the way they didn't.
Same for me. It was the fact P started with the cereal and unfortunately Abbie doesn’t comprehend being told to sit and wait a minute. The 3 others knew what was about to happen they should have told Abbie to come. She would have enjoyed whatever the hell that lady was doing it was loud it was movement it would have probably distracted her for the time being. Or Summer could have stood back and took care of Abbie, she’s not family she did not need to be up P’s ass for that. That again was the theme of the day though leave Abbie out.

Reactions: 8
Right, She was expecting to get her cereal. Everybody was talking about getting her cereal. Nobody told even try to tell her what was going on. Usually it only takes one person to answer the door and they just all randomly walked away. They ignored her attempts to communicate, so she got louder with the crying/screaming. I’m not really sure what else could be expected.
THIS. I don't think it was a matter of her going hungry or starving. She already wasn't feeling well (which puts most ppl in a bad mood or makes it more easy to get into a bad mood), then they tell her one thing and do another. For Abbie, that's usually difficult for her to deal with. From her point of view, she had no idea what was going on. She didn't know about the singing telegram and all of that hoopla. She just knew they were talking about giving her cereal one minute, then they all leave the room w/out really saying anything to her or having at least one of them hang back with her.

Again, think about her mental age. Think about what would happen if the same situation happened with an actual two year old. Pretty sure it would more than likely be a very similar response.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
THIS. I don't think it was a matter of her going hungry or starving. She already wasn't feeling well (which puts most ppl in a bad mood or makes it more easy to get into a bad mood), then they tell her one thing and do another. For Abbie, that's usually difficult for her to deal with. From her point of view, she had no idea what was going on. She didn't know about the singing telegram and all of that hoopla. She just knew they were talking about giving her cereal one minute, then they all leave the room w/out really saying anything to her or having at least one of them hang back with her.
And...what, no other kid in the world has ever had to wait or been unhappy? It was a surprise....they wanted to watch....they didnt set out to tease her with cereal and refuse it.

Reactions: 6
And...what, no other kid in the world has ever had to wait or been unhappy? It was a surprise....they wanted to watch....they didnt set out to tease her with cereal and refuse it.
She's a kid with autism and profound IDD... her brain is wired differently and thus she's going to perceive things in a certain way.
I'm not saying they intentionally set out to hurt her. They just didn't think and handled the situation poorly.

Reactions: 13
She's a kid with autism and profound IDD... her brain is wired differently and thus she's going to perceive things in a certain way.
I'm not saying they intentionally set out to hurt her. They just didn't think and handled the situation poorly.
I know her dx.
She wasnt harmed. It wasnt intentional.
Abbie is not damaged for life because her family shifted focus away from her for 5 whole minutes to watch the spectacle out front.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know her dx.
Abbie is not damaged for life because her family shifted focus away from her for 5 whole minutes to watch the spectacle out front.
I'm not saying it was some catastrophic event that she'll have PTSD from or that she was barely hanging on from hunger.
Just that it was a careless and boneheaded thing to do and just crappy. Plus, we don't know how long she was in the kitchen, the footage is edited a lot.

• Heart
I'm not saying it was some catastrophic event that she'll have PTSD from or that she was barely hanging on from hunger.
Just that it was a careless and boneheaded thing to do and just crappy. Plus, we don't know how long she was in the kitchen, the footage is edited a lot.
they commented that the song was 4 minutes but I think Isiah took care of her before that.

I just don’t think she was trying to manipulate the situation. It’s ok she was mad. It’s ok they watched the singing lady.
I have a 2 and 3 year old. If I have to answer the phone in the middle of getting them food, they might freak out. It doesn’t make them brats or me a bad parent. It’s just real life sometimes.

I know her dx.
I don't think it was intentional at all.
I thought it was more typical.
Typical of how they tend to ignore her when they are preoccupied with themselves.
I thought it sucked.
I admit that I am a #1 fault finder of these people and am quite biased in my opinions of them.
I do not apologize for that. 😉
But I don't think what happened was intentional or that she's scarred for life from it.
Even Assa probably knows better than to film those moments.
😜😀

I agree...but IMO it simply wasnt that serious. Kids cry. Kids sometimes have to wait. Someone comes to the door, the phone rings, something is on the stove. It happens. We slam them all the time but the reality is every minute of their lives is consumed with Abbie. I didnt think it was so awful for them to all get a laugh for five minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
they commented that the song was 4 minutes but I think Isiah took care of her before that.

I just don’t think she was trying to manipulate the situation. It’s ok she was mad. It’s ok they watched the singing lady.
I have a 2 and 3 year old. If I have to answer the phone in the middle of getting them food, they might freak out. It doesn’t make them brats or me a bad parent. It’s just real life sometimes.
Agreed.

Reactions: 5
That was the dumbest vlog they’ve ever made. That singing lady was ridiculous... hopefully it was better in person. Did P really go out to lunch with her mom? Is florida really open like that? I saw someone wrote that she went so just trying to clarify cause I don’t think I heard them say she was going out with her mom. Anyway... he could have at least shown the dinner since we all love to laugh at how they eat and the food stealing that goes on there.

I agree...but IMO it simply wasnt that serious. Kids cry. Kids sometimes have to wait. Someone comes to the door, the phone rings, something is on the stove. It happens. We slam them all the time but the reality is every minute of their lives is consumed with Abbie. I didnt think it was so awful for them to all get a laugh for five minutes.
And I agree with you that life happens and kids get over it. It's not that serious. I'm only saying that I didn't like how they handled it. That's all.

Nice Coach bag piggy...guessing you're not buying handbags from TJ Maxx or Homegoods. From what I could tell that style retailed for about $295

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.