Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread

I have seen the speech therapist on a few of the vlogs now and I notice that the therapy is the same thing every time, she doesnā€™t seem to be getting past the point of blowing that whistle. It seems to be the same things over and over in the other activities as well. The only thing she seems to be proficient in is eating, IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
I don't understand the laundry either.
They must change clothes 4 times a day...maybe to film and pretend its a different day?
Co-mingling clothes is just gross to me.
Isaiah' s little ass should have been taught years ago how a washer and dryer work.
Just because he's a male, he got a pass?
They are a bunch of freaking weordos.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just dont understand the sheer volume of clothing.....how many times a day are they changing?!
And did anyone hear Asa say "Moms lost so much weight its hard to tell if a shirt is a baggy shirt of Abbies or small one of P's"
Shut the front door. There is NO way P could fit into Abbies biggest shirt. The seams would split like the Hulk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't understand the laundry either.
They must change clothes 4 times a day...maybe to film and pretend its a different day?
Co-mingling clothes is just gross to me.
Isaiah' s little ass should have been taught years ago how a washer and dryer work.
Just because he's a male, he got a pass?
They are a bunch of freaking weordos.
IMO.
Great minds...........LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Some ignorant comments about public school not having a duty to serve all children even those with severe disabilities like Abbies is gross on so many levels. It's a literal civil rights issue. IDEA was passed in 1975 and despite not being fully funded as promised, it still exists.

I think those comments saying kids "like her" should be "homeschooled" is classist, ableist and also really backwards and way worse than anything that crappy mess of a family has ever spouted.

Public schools do often let kids with special needs down and not get everything they need to make progress despite the law and thus lawsuits. It's hard to win a lawsuit against a school. Most people do not.

I suggest if you feel so strongly that disabled kids don't deserve to be educated you go back to 1950 with other backwards thinking folks because that thinking is so backwards I don't even know where to begin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to come and say thereā€™s no bleeping way Isaiah and asshat Wear the same size and thereā€™s no way in HELL that they could confuse Abbie or Priscillaā€™s clothes...thatā€™s ridiculous.
Also why are they always doing laundry and bitching about it????? Have a system????? A basket for towels a basket for each person and that person does their own laundry, hello????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't get why every adult doesn't do their own laundry. I'd get it if one of them was a SHAP but all of them WFH etc. Everyone but Abbie should be doing their own laundry and Abbie can help with her own so there is less. If she puts her clothes in the washer without prompting thats a win and then do the other steps etc. I don't think she benefits from doing the whole thing with prompting vs one step learning at a time

She had so so so much potential when younger and that family relies too much on prompting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Abbie cam: Hmm. I really wish we could have heard this section without the music because I'd really like to see how Abbie actually accomplished all of those tasks. I'm not saying it's beyond her ability - just wondering if Asa was behind the scenes prompting or just letting her get on with it. Would have been interesting to see which strategy was more effective.

The laundry: Holy duck. I realize there are 3 adults and 2 teens in the family but who has that many clothes? Maybe doing a clothing cull would help them do laundry a little more often. But personally I don't get the issue with washing family members' clothing together - why waste all that water & detergent separating stuff into little individual loads? It's all gonna come out clean anyway.

Therapy: Too much going on with the board and peg task - focusing attention on the peg, hitting the right icon, putting the peg on the board & in the right color - all while being in front of Asa, Becca, the ST, and the open window. It should have been broken down into steps. Let's focus on attending to an object before we label, sort, and manipulate it. The slide whistle was awesome - she loves it! But whoa, they definitely need to do a tit ton of breathing exercises with her - girl was getting red by the end.

Misc:
  • Don't make fun of Abbie for her eating habits, Asshat - you guys are the reason she's like this.
  • Wow - wouldn't it be nice if P could be as naturally affectionate with her kids as she is with the dog? Good job, sweet girl! :sick:
  • To be fair, that was a genuinely nice hug between P and Abbie - but it definitely would have been better if Abbie had initiated it.
  • "It's just me and the kid." Poor dude, it's been like that for a good chunk of your life.
  • Gotta love a Mean Girls reference. But way to make me feel ancient Summer. Also loved Isaiah's sheepish "A gal" - yeah, you kind of walked into that one buddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That scene in the bedroom with P sorting out everyoneā€™s laundry was quite amusing. I just knew she was in charge of it all. Here are these grown men taking about their underwear getting mixed up. Just so gross that grown people wash their clothes together and donā€™t even have the decency to sort it out themselves instead of having P do it. Lol! They literally took it upstairs and had her sorting. Isaiah saying that heā€™s about to be ā€œskinny mini.ā€ What guy even says that out of his mouth?
Imagine being Isaiahs gf. Get ready to be second Mommy. I never understood when women talk about their husbands not taking care of themselves as if itā€™s supposed to be acceptable because they are men. I donā€™t mind helping my man out but he should at least know how to separate his clothes and do laundry. His parents have sheltered him way too much. And Iā€™m just crossing my fingers that he didnā€™t decide to stay in FL for college.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being Isaiahs gf. Get ready to be second Mommy. I never understood when women talk about their husbands not taking care of themselves as if itā€™s supposed to be acceptable because they are men. I donā€™t mind helping my man out but he should at least know how to separate his clothes and do laundry. His parents have sheltered him way too much. And Iā€™m just crossing my fingers that he didnā€™t decide to stay in FL for college.
Totally agree. I hope distance will make him self-reliant.
I was worried about him staying in Florida too, but they just bought him that pricey App State keychain for graduation last week so I assume he is still going.

Reactions: 10
You know at this point..a stroller would've been a better purchase than that stupid $900 bike! They are pretty much pushing her on it, just like a stroller lol! Even if she learns to pedal how will she safely ride the bike while randomly flapping her arms around? That seems to be something she 100% cannot control.

Maybe by the Fall, Summer will be less excited to push Abby around on her bike. Maybe then she will realize how stupid she was to believe in such a fantasy.

Reactions: 18
I was worried about him staying in Florida too, but they just bought him that pricey App State keychain for graduation last week so I assume he is still going.
In yesterdays vlog Assa said holy crap Isaiah has a huge gift for Zillas bday and there are going to be lots of tears, so it made me think oh no I hope heā€™s not going to say heā€™s staying in FL. I doubt thatā€™s what it is but I wonder what would be such a big deal to make her cry her eyes out. Summer said the lady at the store even said ā€œwhoa, there are going to be some tears shedā€. Idk maybe he bought her something.

Reactions: 8

I have seen the speech therapist on a few of the vlogs now and I notice that the therapy is the same thing every time, she doesnā€™t seem to be getting past the point of blowing that whistle. It seems to be the same things over and over in the other activities as well. The only thing she seems to be proficient in is eating, IMO
I donā€™t understand why the color matching is part of the speech therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yeah you know that key chain was pricey af.
I get freshmen kids wanting a couple of t shirts for their school but lawd...
Isaiah has shorts, hoodies, polo shirts, socks, all the mfn things!!
Forgive me if I seem ancient and we were a poor family sending ours off to college years ago, but is this normal? Do all the kids do this nowadays?
Or just the rich ones?
It just strikes me as extremely odd.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.