Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Prilly was certainly crammed into those shorts and shirt today. I think she had her spanx on but it made her all lumpy in odd places. I think she needs bigger spanx. Or maybe she's reached the top o'the line in spanx sizes. 😂😂😂
@BloodyMermaid thanks alot now i got the Nature Valley Bar voice in my head now lmao
How bout that for a ringtone!!? Lol

Just for the record, they let her have a nugget & fry meal, before a full on dinner....then Abbie dumped a container of mushrooms on her plate, to which they sat & laughed at her for wanting to fill her stomach up w/ what would’ve been another full portion of food. Then Summer gives her another huge serving of meat! Their terrible overeating really shows in all their fat deposits. Assa basically said Isa. has his mom’s big butt & thighs too (in other words). Isa has commented plenty of times about how his thighs rub together. Ladies....he’s single!!!! lmao.
And they have to clean those fast food crappy diapers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this considered art? Just wondering how it’s classified on youtube. I looked up ‘puppet on bicycle’ on youtube & found this. I only watched the bike scene. My kids would’ve laughed. I used to love Crank Yankers in the 90’s. They’ve got to get her peddling, but I’m not sure they can force her by hooking her feet up to an actual bike.

Found it here....
Speaking of Cranker a Yankers, it’s back I just watched the first new episode lol

I remember that video, that therapist really screwed that sitch up!

I am sure Isaiah can do his own laundry if he wanted to. Let's be real here, it ain't rocket science and I am betting a lot of high school kids have their mom do their laundry, it is not unusual. I am quite sure he will figure it out once he gets away on his own. Let's be real here, he is 18, not 24.

He has been responsible for a very difficult, special needs sister, he does dishes, cooks some, runs errands for the rents, gets his school work completed, seems like a normal 18 year old.

I know, I know...now a bunch of members will say their kids did their own laundry by the time they went to kindergarten but that is not the norm.

I think for a crazy household and the kids all being home now he should do his own laundry, but I’m not against doing it for him either if he’s working, going to school etc...but as long as he knows HOW to use and do the machine is all that really matters, I would hope he does, bc I didn’t lol. My mom did all mine ( when I lived at home)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We all raise our kids differently and how we see fit. Personally I don't believe kids need a lot put on them other than learning to be a good human. They are growing and learning every single day, no reason to expect them to tend to themselves, and it doesn't amount to making them not be able to live in a dorm or on their own when the time comes.

Let's say you live to 80. Out of those 80 years on earth, you are only a kid for about 19 or 20 of those years, you got 60 to be an adult. Why not let kids enjoy just being a kid and having their parents do their laundry and tend to their raisin'.

Just my "snowflake" raising opinion. :ROFLMAO:
My view exactly. My middle kids - 8 and 12 (with cognitive ability of a 5 y/o) - have age appropriate tasks: setting the table, cleaning up after themselves, taking out the trash, helping to cook/bake (washing vegetables, stirring), etc. My 14 y/o keeps his things tidy and that's about it because with how hard he works at school and volunteering, I'm just glad when I see him taking time for himself. I haven't yet made my newborn change her own diapers ;)

At times during childhood I was responsible for cleaning the entire house and just nope, nope, nope. Me and my husband are the grown ups and I just don't want my kids doing big chores like laundry, vacuuming the house (maybe a room now and then), mowing the lawn, etc. Being a kid is stressful enough without being a mini maid. They'll pick things up as they get older just by us modeling chores and until they get through with high school, that's enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
my guess. I’m an ex fatty so am good at guessing weights.;)

BS. 350lbs
AS. FINAL WEIGHT LOSS @ 90 lbs = 260 lbs
NOW. 325lbs. = 65lbs back on.

just mvho.

Reactions: 12
We all raise our kids differently and how we see fit. Personally I don't believe kids need a lot put on them other than learning to be a good human. They are growing and learning every single day, no reason to expect them to tend to themselves, and it doesn't amount to making them not be able to live in a dorm or on their own when the time comes.

Let's say you live to 80. Out of those 80 years on earth, you are only a kid for about 19 or 20 of those years, you got 60 to be an adult. Why not let kids enjoy just being a kid and having their parents do their laundry and tend to their raisin'.

Just my "snowflake" raising opinion. :ROFLMAO:
My mom did my laundry until I lived in a dorm. I think I turned out fine. Laundry isn't rocket science, it's pretty easy to figure out. :LOL: Honestly doing laundry in a dorm is a pretty good way to really learn because you have to make sure you're back right in time for your clothes to be finished unless you want someone to take them out for you and leave them on a dirty table or in some cases have them disappear completely. Disciplines you real quick.

If parents want their kids to do laundry, they can make them. But if they have no problem doing it, then it's really not that big a deal. Now I do think Isaiah could benefit from having a real job in customer service (Dunkin Donuts perhaps?)

Reactions: 11
My mom did my laundry until I lived in a dorm. I think I turned out fine. Laundry isn't rocket science, it's pretty easy to figure out. :LOL: Honestly doing laundry in a dorm is a pretty good way to really learn because you have to make sure you're back right in time for your clothes to be finished unless you want someone to take them out for you and leave them on a dirty table or in some cases have them disappear completely. Disciplines you real quick.

If parents want their kids to do laundry, they can make them. But if they have no problem doing it, then it's really not that big a deal. Now I do think Isaiah could benefit from having a real job in customer service (Dunkin Donuts perhaps?)
I had always thought that's what Assa could do after the YT money dries up and 🐖 could work at Lane Bryant as a store clerk.
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow.
That one was hard to watch.
Forcing her to finger paint.
But whatever you do, don't make a mess!!
🐖 hates messes!!!
Encouraging her to eat the paint was REALLY smart. Since she would have eaten regular paint anyway, who cares.
I wonder where that "caregiver" is these days? I wish she would join us. 😂
🐖's fake "encouraging" was as usual, nauseating.
Even back then 🐖 was into her lipstick and of course herself.
Tipping the scales at close to 500lbs didn't slow her narcissist behaviors. At all.
She's really a case study for the mental health professionals.
IMO.
Yea great way to confuse your autistic child who wants to eat everything, Abbie was the only smart one in this vid

• Haha
I think what will be more of a problem for Isaiah is the fact that he always sleeps through his alarm and P has to wake him up every morning.

OK, I am sorry I used the word stealing. What I am getting at is the fact that she was sitting at the table with a full plate of food in front of her and then gets up to take more food. She therefore needs to be disciplined to the extent that she has food and cant just go and take more. This would also be the case at school or if eating out. She does understand a lot of what they say and IMO laughing at her is condoning a bad behaviour. I just do not understand why they didn't stop her before it got to the stage of her putting them on the plate.
No worries, The Maass family says the word steal, that’s why I’ve used it from time to time, their words, not how I would explain it

• Heart
Reactions: 15

With the job situation sparse, I don’t know if summertime jobs for college kids will exist. But if Isaiah can somehow snag a job, it would be extremely beneficial..not just for his wallet, but for self-esteem and independence. But who knows what will be open or who will be hiring. I know it would be a great thing though.

Reactions: 12
I had always thought that's what Assa could do after the YT money dries up and 🐖 could work at Lane Bryant as a store clerk.
😁
I'm surprised they havent invested in DD franchise somewhere. Not only would they have free coffee and donut holes, they'd have Abbie there for a "Happy Hour" type scenario where all the fansies can come watch Abbie wipe tables or something. The Maass version of "Bitty and Beau's".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You are right and it's a great idea.
But...
The table itself would be an eyesore and Abbie's need to be prompted to do every single thing she does would require someone actually spending time to interact with her. She would not sit at the table, much less do activities, on her own. Like a toddler might. Maybe - depending on the toddler.
Unless it's a paid respite person doing it, it ain't happening.
Those 2 hambeasts have, since day 1, pushed their responsibility of teaching Abbie onto others and that is never going to change.
IMO.
Surely if Summer and Becca are supposed to be caregivers they should be keeping her busy. As far as I can see they do nothing but take advantage of the pool and free food.

I am no good at estimating weight but P must be 20 stone or 280 pounds at the minimum. By the age of 50 her knees are going to be knackered. She is a complete fool to be putting away the food she does. I don't think she realises how hideous she looks in those clingy tops. If I was Isaiah I would be mortified to have a mother that size.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow.
That one was hard to watch.
Forcing her to finger paint.
But whatever you do, don't make a mess!!
🐖 hates messes!!!
Encouraging her to eat the paint was REALLY smart. Since she would have eaten regular paint anyway, who cares.
I wonder where that "caregiver" is these days? I wish she would join us. 😂
🐖's fake "encouraging" was as usual, nauseating.
Even back then 🐖 was into her lipstick and of course herself.
Tipping the scales at close to 500lbs didn't slow her narcissist behaviors. At all.
She's really a case study for the mental health professionals.
IMO.
Yea... I can't believe they encouraged her to eat the edible paint. Once she discovered she could eat it and it tastes good.. that is what she focused on..but to be fair she probably would have only focused on eating it even if it wasn't edible. Imagine what her diaper looked like later with all those colors..:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Yea... I can't believe they encouraged her to eat the edible paint. Once she discovered she could eat it and it tastes good.. that is what she focused on..but to be fair she probably would have only focused on eating it even if it wasn't edible. Imagine what her diaper looked like later with all those colors..:eek:
Yep, a technicolour poonami!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe googles giving different per state??? I got 290 from Google🤣 I’m in CA, so basically if you’re over 110lbs you a fat a**😎
Remember the peloton commercial, it was a skinny woman that got it as a gift from her husband, and the media made a big stink it that, “how dare the husband buy her exercise equipment“...that bike seems to be for the “mostly already fit” person...not someone P size, Summer would totally benefit from that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.