Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all raise our kids differently and how we see fit. Personally I don't believe kids need a lot put on them other than learning to be a good human. They are growing and learning every single day, no reason to expect them to tend to themselves, and it doesn't amount to making them not be able to live in a dorm or on their own when the time comes.

Let's say you live to 80. Out of those 80 years on earth, you are only a kid for about 19 or 20 of those years, you got 60 to be an adult. Why not let kids enjoy just being a kid and having their parents do their laundry and tend to their raisin'.

Just my "snowflake" raising opinion. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm guessing about 300.. but still her rear end would maybe get stuck on that tiny peloton seat.
Do ya think she was just 400 at the time of surgery?
I think she was closer to 500.
Maybe 465?
😂
It's extremely difficult to tell tbh.
IMO.

Reactions: 7
Probably because as women/moms we didn't leave any time for ourselves. I was blessed to be scheduled for work 2 times per week and some on call while I was raising kidlings. Mommahood was my jam and I loved it. I cleaned house, did laundry cooked meals and kissed booboos and I would not trade that for the world. I did have my gals do chores but I mostly let them be kids. Things like laundry and cleaning were the things kids just picked up by hanging around, didn't have to be taught.
I would have loved to stay home but we just couldn’t afford it. I finally got to stay home 10 years ago when I was 54 but due to ill health. Now I have lots of time but I’m not able to do an awful lot due to restrictions my health puts on me. My husband retires next year so hopefully we can get out and perhaps do a few trips, I have to have him with me if I go out.
I’m not complaining, I am so grateful for what I have. Two sons, two gorgeous grandchildren and a partner of 42 years, it’s a lot more than some people have.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would think Peleton would be delivered and set up for you. My sister has one and I kind of looked into it... so expensive. Wonder if P couldn't fit on the seat?
Idk about about set up, but I saw a box. I'll try to find it lol

Found it. The is another large box in front of Maverick too, one on each side of the door. I just found it interesting they didnt say anything about it arriving, and it looked as if Asa was trying to avoid filming the boxes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Found it. The is another large box in front of Maverick too, one on each side of the door. I just found it interesting they didnt say anything about it arriving, and it looked as if Asa was trying to avoid filming the boxes.
Well maybe Abbie will ride it also since she can ride her bike so well LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Wow.. you are observant.. weird tho because peloton assembles it for you when they deliver it. You can see in the link the social distancing deliveries.. how they are handled.

Reactions: 9
So just Googled it the bike has a weight limit of 305 pounds... sorry P isn’t getting on that bike anytime soon A has plenty of time to set that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow.. you are observant.. weird tho because peloton assembles it for you when they deliver it. You can see in the link the social distancing deliveries.. how they are handled.

Who knows? Maybe they are behind and the boxes beat the assemblers?
I'll be curious where Princess P puts it. They arent small, cant see her allowing it to be in their living areas and clashing with the decor! They'll probably tuck away up in their bedroom. Or maybe make Summer cram it into her shack LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll be curious where Princess P puts it. They arent small, cant see her allowing it to be in their living areas and clashing with the decor! They'll probably tuck away up in their bedroom. Or maybe make Summer cram it into her shack LOL
All that weight on a 100 year old 2nd story home seems risky to me.
I don't know how her and Assa haven't come crashing down into the ceiling below just by (cringe) sharing a bed.
Time will tell.
It always does.
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yea.. that could be..it just hasn't been assembled yet. I'm sure Assss will make a big deal out of it once it is there and try to get a Peloton sponsorship.. since they are all bikers and all .:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea.. that could be..it just hasn't been assembled yet. I'm sure Assss will make a big deal out of it once it is there and try to get a Peloton sponsorship.. since they are all bikers and all .:rolleyes:
And don’t forget #sweetgirlsurfer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, he is the “tech guy” 🤣 Im actually not surprised that they didn’t pay extra for assembly. I also see this coming to a vlog soon... well if all goes according to plan. If he gets it together correctly we will see it but who will be sitting on the finally product... most likely Abbie because we now know P will break the bike. If he goes for action and showing how the bike really works he will need Isaiah or Summer.. but for cuteness and just ta da he will definitely stick Abbie on the bike.

Reactions: 11
I can see them using it to try teach Abbie to pedal so she can ride her trike. And if they are successful, Asa will begin his sales pitch: "Autistic Girl Loves her Peloton!" with a thumbnail of Abbie smiling crazily while sitting half on and half off the seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly, he is the “tech guy” 🤣 Im actually not surprised that they didn’t pay extra for assembly. I also see this coming to a vlog soon... well if all goes according to plan. If he gets it together correctly we will see it but who will be sitting on the finally product... most likely Abbie because we now know P will break the bike. If he goes for action and showing how the bike really works he will need Isaiah or Summer.. but for cuteness and just ta da he will definitely stick Abbie on the bike.
Yeah and we can watch her sit there errr I mean ride it like a true cyclist.
I sure hope we can watch her surf again too!!! Real soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no!
The Googles is giving out conflicting information!!
I saw 350.
*facepalm*
😜
You will laugh at this... the bike manufacturer says not recommended for anyone over 297. That bike doesn’t stand a chance! 🤣

Though.... If it survives I might buy one...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.