Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I couldn't care less about their ruddy laundry. I just do not understand why they feature it so often. What would be more interesting is seeing them to attempt to entertain Abbie with all the endless toys she has been sent - there must be something that holds her attention for more than 2.5 seconds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not doing my 19 year olds laundry, so yep it’s a matter of preference. Look at the result of Zilla doing their laundry.....piles of clothes that aren’t clean and Isaiah and Assa getting their underwear mixed up.
My kid has been doing his own since he was old enough to reach the dial on the washer and dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As big as 🐷 is, I’m sure Miranda IS half the person 🐷 is 🤣🤣

we will never see the scenes where they’re washing sheets and blankets. That’s too embarrassing to show the leghumpers.
For real! And she says “you make life seem so fun and easy” ... What on earth? What world do these people live in? Having to deal with constant yelling and begging for food 24/7 constitutes as fun and easy? Pushing a damn bike so you can act like your sweet girl is cruising down the street in her trike ? Wishing and hoping everyday that you fix her to be a typical teenager ? Give me a break! We should all rejoice on this fine Sunday that we are much smarter than their dumbass fans. Praise the lord.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but I couldn't care less about their ruddy laundry. I just do not understand why they feature it so often. What would be more interesting is seeing them to attempt to entertain Abbie with all the endless toys she has been sent - there must be something that holds her attention for more than 2.5 seconds.
I think she has plenty of toys that she loves. It just seems that A&P aren't willing to take the time to play with her. At least, not often. The last time I can recall was a few weeks ago when Asa was playing with the water beads/Orbeez with Abbie. Granted, it was partly an exercise to work on her dexterity and fine motor skills but she was so so happy and it was wonderful to see.
It's also the vlog where she really sounded like she said "Okay". I know she didn't actually speak, it just sounded like it. lol

Starts at about 13:40:

Reactions: 5
I am betting she cannot bend enough to make any bed. :LOL: I can't imagine Summer leaving her dirty laundry in their baskets, I mean.....ya never know but I kinda doubt it. She was away at school doing her own so surely she does her own now.

My husband only did his own laundry. I had girls so we wanted ours to be done with a more gentle approach. I had a laundry room and my girls put theirs in their with mine but they would do laundry. It never piled up like this family. I have friends that have laundry piled up everywhere, clean, dirty, hanging on drying racks, some folded....it is always like that. Like they never quite finish with it. I don't get it.
I think Summer probably does her laundry separate. I would hope so. My husband and I do our laundry separate most of the time. We both fold and put away our clothes right away - okay, I do..he usually does within a day. Why let things pile up and make life more difficult.

Reactions: 11
I think she has plenty of toys that she loves. It just seems that A&P aren't willing to take the time to play with her. At least, not often. The last time I can recall was a few weeks ago when Asa was playing with the water beads/Orbeez with Abbie. Granted, it was partly an exercise to work on her dexterity and fine motor skills but she was so so happy and it was wonderful to see.
It's also the vlog where she really sounded like she said "Okay". I know she didn't actually speak, it just sounded like it. lol

Starts at about 13:40:
Exactly. Why don't they get her what I think is called a Tuff Table which is really for toddlers but is like a big tray on legs with low sides and is waterproof. She could do all sorts of messy activities out in the garden without harming Ps precious decor. She could have the water beads, slime, or just water which she can practise her pouring skills into various containers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still trying to get my 9 yr old to master the art of putting his laundry away. Next step would be teaching him to do his own. (It’s coming).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still trying to get my 9 yr old to master the art of putting his laundry away. Next step would be teaching him to do his own. (It’s coming).
When you have a 10 year old, will he be cooking his own food and doing his own transportation as well? Putting himself to bed, getting himself up? paying his bills? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My kid has been doing his own since he was old enough to reach the dial on the washer and dryer.
I just asked wifey if the child was tall enough to reach the knobs on the machines. 🤣🤣

maybe I’ll reward him with Nature Valley Bars if he does well. 🤔

When you have a 10 year old, will he be cooking his own food and doing his own transportation as well? Putting himself to bed, getting himself up? paying his bills? :ROFLMAO:
He’s in Cub Scouts. next year he‘s got to be able to make a meal for his own pack. Hope they like microwave French toast sticks. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. Why don't they get her what I think is called a Tuff Table which is really for toddlers but is like a big tray on legs with low sides and is waterproof. She could do all sorts of messy activities out in the garden without harming Ps precious decor. She could have the water beads, slime, or just water which she can practise her pouring skills into various containers.
You are right and it's a great idea.
But...
The table itself would be an eyesore and Abbie's need to be prompted to do every single thing she does would require someone actually spending time to interact with her. She would not sit at the table, much less do activities, on her own. Like a toddler might. Maybe - depending on the toddler.
Unless it's a paid respite person doing it, it ain't happening.
Those 2 hambeasts have, since day 1, pushed their responsibility of teaching Abbie onto others and that is never going to change.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just asked wifey if the child was tall enough to reach the knobs on the machines. 🤣🤣

maybe I’ll reward him with Nature Valley Bars if he does well. 🤔

He’s in Cub Scouts. next year he‘s got to be able to make a meal for his own pack. Hope they like microwave French toast sticks. 😂😂
Yeah, if you don’t even know if your kid can reach the knobs, I would expect that your wife would kindly ask you to mind your own business.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🙌🏾👌🏾 👆🏽 It’s high time. Lol. Really, it’s to each their own though. Ugh. I just can’t with that never ending clothing pile those fools have going on. It’s like their vlogs... a never ending story of how some hillbillies can’t stop being idiots. Where is Atreyu when you need him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just have to admit I did everything for my sons when they lived at home. I was brought up in a home where the women
Did that and the men went to work although I was also the generation where women went out to work As well, so it was double whammy , household chores and full time work.
When I look back now I don’t know how we did it .

• Heart
Just have to admit I did everything for my sons when they lived at home. I was brought up in a home where the women
Did that and the men went to work although I was also the generation where women went out to work As well, so it was double whammy , household chores and full time work.
When I look back now I don’t know how we did it .
Probably because as women/moms we didn't leave any time for ourselves. I was blessed to be scheduled for work 2 times per week and some on call while I was raising kidlings. Mommahood was my jam and I loved it. I cleaned house, did laundry cooked meals and kissed booboos and I would not trade that for the world. I did have my gals do chores but I mostly let them be kids. Things like laundry and cleaning were the things kids just picked up by hanging around, didn't have to be taught.

Reactions: 6
Probably because as women/moms we didn't leave any time for ourselves. I was blessed to be scheduled for work 2 times per week and some on call while I was raising kidlings. Mommahood was my jam and I loved it. I cleaned house, did laundry cooked meals and kissed booboos and I would not trade that for the world. I did have my gals do chores but I mostly let them be kids. Things like laundry and cleaning were the things kids just picked up by hanging around, didn't have to be taught.
My mother was a stay at home mom until my younger sister graduated high school. She cooked and cleaned, tended to us 5 kids. Took us where we needed to be. She played tennis, bowled and participated in a ceramics class (not at the same time) as a means to having time alone. My father traveled for work but was always there when he needed to be there. i don’t know how my older siblings were or what they thought but, I always learned best by watching how my parents dId things and not being taught hand over hand. My mother was never expressive so, I assume she was fine with her role seeings that she was the primary leader of the home 4-5 days a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And still no sign of the Peloton, and its there. I saw the box in the vlog a few days ago.
I would think Peleton would be delivered and set up for you. My sister has one and I kind of looked into it... so expensive. Wonder if P couldn't fit on the seat?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.