Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.
That one was hard to watch.
Forcing her to finger paint.
But whatever you do, don't make a mess!!
🐖 hates messes!!!
Encouraging her to eat the paint was REALLY smart. Since she would have eaten regular paint anyway, who cares.
I wonder where that "caregiver" is these days? I wish she would join us. 😂
🐖's fake "encouraging" was as usual, nauseating.
Even back then 🐖 was into her lipstick and of course herself.
Tipping the scales at close to 500lbs didn't slow her narcissist behaviors. At all.
She's really a case study for the mental health professionals.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do people use the term "stealing" when she gets food from the kitchen? Because it makes it seem worse, it's inflammatory speech. I am sure the mushrooms were in the container on the kitchen counter, she got them and learned a lesson. Why not let her see not everything tastes good? When someone one is cooking and others walk by and taste what is being prepared, is that stealing? Asa, Isaiah, P and Summer do that...so stopping Abbie would make no sense at all.
When I refer to Abbie stealing, I'm talking about the times she has grabbed, or attempted to grab food off of someone else's plate, or just grabs the entire plate to eat it for herself. We've seen her do this at home and according to JSA it's a problem they were trying to correct as well with her stealing from other students. It's made worse by Asa who tries to make it into a joke for Tik Tok and sets up a bit where he instructs her to steal food from him. He and everyone else may understand that it's a joke - Abbie doesn't. It only further confuses her because she doesn't understand why sometimes they tell her off for it and then other times encourage her to do it.

Abbie cam: Hmm. I really wish we could have heard this section without the music because I'd really like to see how Abbie actually accomplished all of those tasks. I'm not saying it's beyond her ability - just wondering if Asa was behind the scenes prompting or just letting her get on with it. Would have been interesting to see which strategy was more effective.
I have a feeling Asa put music over it because most likely Abbie was yelling through most of it and that probably didn't sound very good w. the GoPro attached to her. Or even worse (for me) if she was doing that fish bubble stim. I definitely would've had to skip that whole section. lol I think it's most likely that Asa was verbally prompting her for a lot of it. I noticed there was a lot of jump cuts. Seemed like an attempt to make it appear that Abbie was doing a lot more than she actually was - kind of like with the bicycle riding.

Therapy: Too much going on with the board and peg task - focusing attention on the peg, hitting the right icon, putting the peg on the board & in the right color - all while being in front of Asa, Becca, the ST, and the open window. It should have been broken down into steps. Let's focus on attending to an object before we label, sort, and manipulate it. The slide whistle was awesome - she loves it! But whoa, they definitely need to do a tit ton of breathing exercises with her - girl was getting red by the end.
I agree that especially for introducing a new activity, there should have been as few distractions as possible. Wasn't Asa just saying a day or two ago when he was addressing the blinds being open during her school work that if it's a new activity he keeps the blinds closed?? I'm gonna have to start calling him Asa 'TwoFace' Maass with all of the lies and flip-flopping he does. Sheesh.

Wow - wouldn't it be nice if P could be as naturally affectionate with her kids as she is with the dog? Good job, sweet girl!
P has always seemed to be way more maternal towards Maverick and now Sandy than she has ever been with Abbie. Cilla is always genuinely more happy, more engaged, more loving, and more encouraging when she's interacting with the dogs. Like I've said before, with Abbie, P's whole demeanor seems very artificial and forced. Just like that pic of her & Abbie on instagram. Very very low on the genuine or natural scale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When I refer to Abbie stealing, I'm talking about the times she has grabbed, or attempted to grab food off of someone else's plate, or just grabs the entire plate to eat it for herself. We've seen her do this at home and according to JSA it's a problem they were trying to correct as well with her stealing from other students. It's made worse by Asa who tries to make it into a joke for Tik Tok and sets up a bit where he instructs her to steal food from him. He and everyone else may understand that it's a joke - Abbie doesn't. It only further confuses her because she doesn't understand why sometimes they tell her off for it and then other times encourage her to do it.
Exactly! I was referring to getting food from her own kitchen, that is hardly "stealing". If they wanted her to never take a bite of food that is not on her own plate, they would have to do the same. She sees them taste food, then they stop her. Makes no sense and it's no wonder she doesn't "get it" when she is at places other than home.

Reactions: 10
Just wanted to give my 2 cents. When pertaining to food inside a home of said person (the thief...jk😉) the word ‘stealing’ has no more weight to it than ‘taking’ or ‘helping oneself w/o asking.’ Abbie is mentally an infant to toddler to questionable older age (but def not 15) & as long as she eats until she gets sick, her intake will have to be monitored.

Someone said she filled up the container. Mushrooms come like that...often times in those blue containers.

Reactions: 7
I heard Asa say in the latest vlog as well as a vlog or two before that, they don't put the laundry away right away after it's been folded and sitting on top of the machines. That it tends to get left there for 3 or 4 days. So, that kinda explains some of it.
Maybe it wouldn't seem like an overwhelming mountain of a chore to be tackled if everyone did their own laundry as needed (not waiting for laundry day or for P to get around to doing it) and then putting it all away afterwards and not leave it sitting there for half the week. Maybe it would be a good idea to go through what clothes they have and get rid of/donate stuff that they no longer wear.
I also feel like they all (especially P) have a habit of just buying new clothes because they can't be bothered to look for stuff in that giant pile or think they've lost something when they haven't.

(obviously, this is with the exception of Abbie doing her own laundry. I do think it's a good idea having her help move clothes from the washer to the dryer, tho.)
I imagine also that Miss Piggy probably has several sizes in her clothing alone...big clothes makes BIG piles

• Haha
OK, I am sorry I used the word stealing. What I am getting at is the fact that she was sitting at the table with a full plate of food in front of her and then gets up to take more food. She therefore needs to be disciplined to the extent that she has food and cant just go and take more. This would also be the case at school or if eating out. She does understand a lot of what they say and IMO laughing at her is condoning a bad behaviour. I just do not understand why they didn't stop her before it got to the stage of her putting them on the plate.

• Heart
OK, I am sorry I used the word stealing. What I am getting at is the fact that she was sitting at the table with a full plate of food in front of her and then gets up to take more food. She therefore needs to be disciplined to the extent that she has food and cant just go and take more. This would also be the case at school or if eating out. She does understand a lot of what they say and IMO laughing at her is condoning a bad behaviour. I just do not understand why they didn't stop her before it got to the stage of her putting them on the plate.
I thought her plate was empty but I watch at such fast speed I do miss things. I know she does have to be monitored because she usually won't stop herself.

I wasn't condoning them laughing at her but she went into the kitchen and got some more food and then didn't like it. Big deal, yanno? Who hasn't done that? Maybe letting her see for herself that they were yukky was a better lesson.

I do get a tad triggered about inflammatory language used to make something seem worse than it is. That's just my thing I guess. It reminds me of Asa using overly positive words to make things seem better than they really are. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You are NOT kidding!! :cool:😁😁 It was like 8 hours of freaking Christmas at each college visit when my son was touring colleges last year. We would come home each time with a backpack/bookbag they provided that we filled with every goodie you can imagine.
I currently have enough college-themed pens, cups, mugs, sticky note pads, highlighters, t-shirts, hoodies, hats, winter gloves, lanyards, ear-freaking muffs,🤦‍♀️😂😂🤷‍♀️, magnets, and just about anything or gadget you could ever imagine, to literally last until the next ice age. I have no shame admitting I was like a kid in a candy store bringing my haul home each time!! 🤣🤩
Lol! I’m glad you know what I’m taking about! There is literally no need to buy any of that stuff when you can get it free as hell. 🤣 You’re gonna get more stuff as the years go by lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought her plate was empty but I watch at such fast speed I do miss things. I know she does have to be monitored because she usually won't stop herself.

I wasn't condoning them laughing at her but she went into the kitchen and got some more food and then didn't like it. Big deal, yanno? Who hasn't done that? Maybe letting her see for herself that they were yukky was a better lesson.

I do get a tad triggered about inflammatory language used to make something seem worse than it is. That's just my thing I guess. It reminds me of Asa using overly positive words to make things seem better than they really are. ;)
I honestly think they dumped the mushrooms on her empty plate for content. They remarked ‘see she doesn’t like everything’.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am sure Isaiah can do his own laundry if he wanted to. Let's be real here, it ain't rocket science and I am betting a lot of high school kids have their mom do their laundry, it is not unusual. I am quite sure he will figure it out once he gets away on his own. Let's be real here, he is 18, not 24.

He has been responsible for a very difficult, special needs sister, he does dishes, cooks some, runs errands for the rents, gets his school work completed, seems like a normal 18 year old.

I know, I know...now a bunch of members will say their kids did their own laundry by the time they went to kindergarten but that is not the norm.
I’m not doing my 19 year olds laundry, so yep it’s a matter of preference. Look at the result of Zilla doing their laundry.....piles of clothes that aren’t clean and Isaiah and Assa getting their underwear mixed up.

• Sick
I am sure Isaiah can do his own laundry if he wanted to. Let's be real here, it ain't rocket science and I am betting a lot of high school kids have their mom do their laundry, it is not unusual. I am quite sure he will figure it out once he gets away on his own. Let's be real here, he is 18, not 24.

He has been responsible for a very difficult, special needs sister, he does dishes, cooks some, runs errands for the rents, gets his school work completed, seems like a normal 18 year old.

I know, I know...now a bunch of members will say their kids did their own laundry by the time they went to kindergarten but that is not the norm.
After yesterday’s vlog... I’m seriously wondering if P also makes Isaiahs bed everyday. Lol. Ugh. I just can’t. He’s grown enough to do his own laundry. I’m sorry but I can’t just let this go cause it’s too weird for me. So is Summer’s laundry mixed up with all of theirs too? Damn... at least she wouldn’t confuse her underwear with Ps “big girl panties.” 😂😬

Or at least the refrigerator.
We saw she is bigger than a stove.
😂😂😂
Remember we also saw she is as big as that double door fridge? She completely blocked my view on that one vlog... she was standing there for like 15 minutes and I couldn’t see anything inside the fridge even though both doors were open. Hahaha 😂🤣🤣 My lord.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
After yesterday’s vlog... I’m seriously wondering if P also makes Isaiahs bed everyday. Lol. Ugh. I just can’t. He’s grown enough to do his own laundry. I’m sorry but I can’t just let this go cause it’s too weird for me. So is Summer’s laundry mixed up with all of theirs too? Damn... at least she wouldn’t confuse her underwear with Ps “big girl panties.” 😂😬
I am betting she cannot bend enough to make any bed. :LOL: I can't imagine Summer leaving her dirty laundry in their baskets, I mean.....ya never know but I kinda doubt it. She was away at school doing her own so surely she does her own now.

My husband only did his own laundry. I had girls so we wanted ours to be done with a more gentle approach. I had a laundry room and my girls put theirs in their with mine but they would do laundry. It never piled up like this family. I have friends that have laundry piled up everywhere, clean, dirty, hanging on drying racks, some folded....it is always like that. Like they never quite finish with it. I don't get it.

I am betting she cannot bend enough to make any bed. :LOL: I can't imagine Summer leaving her dirty laundry in their baskets, I mean.....ya never know but I kinda doubt it. She was away at school doing her own so surely she does her own now.

My husband only did his own laundry. I had girls so we wanted ours to be done with a more gentle approach. I had a laundry room and my girls put theirs in their with mine but they would do laundry. It never piled up like this family. I have friends that have laundry piled up everywhere, clean, dirty, hanging on drying racks, some folded....it is always like that. Like they never quite finish with it. I don't get it.
It’s just too much with this family. And P had the nerve to say “it’s laundry day!” ... wtf ... everyday is laundry day at that house! They need to figure out a system cause they really look crazy.

• Haha
It’s just too much with this family. And P had the nerve to say “it’s laundry day!” ... wtf ... everyday is laundry day at that house! They need to figure out a system cause they really look crazy.
Right???! It's more like when is it NOT laundry day?? Like three days out of the month?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe they are trying to be relatable with all the laundry scenes?

Looked like a lot of the laundry was Assss and Isaiahs.. but I would think having a teenager in diapers also adds to the laundry. Wonder how often they have to wash sheets, blankets, comforters because of the diaper situation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That sounds weirdly obsessive to me. lol Especially with her being a new fan as she says?
I am struggling to stop myself from making a joke from Miranda saying she aspires to be at least half the person P is. 🤐
As big as 🐷 is, I’m sure Miranda IS half the person 🐷 is 🤣🤣

Maybe they are trying to be relatable with all the laundry scenes?

Looked like a lot of the laundry was Assss and Isaiahs.. but I would think having a teenager in diapers also adds to the laundry. Wonder how often they have to wash sheets, blankets, comforters because of the diaper situation.
we will never see the scenes where they’re washing sheets and blankets. That’s too embarrassing to show the leghumpers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.