Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
I often wonder if someone from JSA has watched these vlogs to see how little they are doing with Abbie. My fear is that they turn a blind eye to it because it is guarenteed tuition paid. Tuition isn't cheap.
I'm sure they had some idea of how little they do with her at home even before this. I was kind of shocked that they haven't done any of the things she was doing at school at home even before the quarantine. Seems like they should have been doing exactly what the school has her do.. at home to reinforce what she might learn at school.

They really had no idea what and how they were teaching her at school..

• Heart
Reactions: 22

KateK

VIP Member
Why is Summer all of a sudden butting in and teaching Abbie colors...in the pool? I wonder if Dummer is jealous of Becca.. she seems really clingy on Abbie.

• Heart
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I just watched yesterdays vlog. I swear, Summer is all over Abbie! She hangs on her constantly, lays on her, hold her in the pool. It is so weird and not appropriate at all.
We all see it.
Why is it just us?
😂😂
It's mind blowing that "everyone else" seems to look at it like it's a perfectly normal thing between them.
Are we just awful people?
😂😂
Nah.
We are in the real world.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pemw

That lady lives in Kentucky that be quite a commute.

I understand the obsession with wanting to ask Brandi questions but she is protected by law to not answering them. And I mean this with no disrespect to anyone in here but I would also say she could call the police if you push. I would also recommend not mentioning this forum because that gives her and the police proof of intention that one of us were looking for her and it’s borderline stalking.

Again no disrespect to anyone I know we are all curious but I don’t want to see anyone get in troubled too.
Yep folks. Let’s leave poor Brandi alone. It was just wishful thinking on my part wondering what she thought of Assa and Pigcilla. Anyway, we can probably guess. And be accurate.

I liked Brandi. She was the only one in all those years of FA vlogging that seemed to have her head screwed on. She treated the family, Abbie and her job with respect and professionalism.

She doesn’t deserve to be sucked into the crazy world of the Maases. Crazy Nanny was smart to bail too on that family.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Cilla's healthy dinner. Meatball subs and fries. Terrible how she can only eat a very small amount since she's had surgery. :rolleyes:

1590015315900.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
Did you all notice on yesterdays VLOG they put the shovel in Abbie's hands so they could put that pic in the thumbnail? As if that is how it went..no... Abbie was sitting on the ground for a while, moved twice out of the way by Isaiah,then lies in the weeds like a crime scene.

Everything they do is for the narrative which I think is to show Abbie as cute, lovable, goofy, able to do way more then she actually can... you know.. like an "autism princess". and a "sweet girl". The shovel in her hand is a set up.. just like when she was "riding her bike" and they had a camera on her face and handlebars and not showing Assss over there holding her up and steering.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
My thoughts on tonite's vlog,

I noticed P commenting that Sandy is getting so big now that she can't pick her up. GOOD!! It made me nervous as well as pissed off to see P manhandling Sandy, only supporting her upper half and letting her bottom half bounce around. I was just waiting for some kind of back injury for poor ol' Sandy.

Abbie seems much happier doing learning activities with Summer & Becca than she does with Asshat. Summer and especially Becca seem to have a lot more patience with Abbie and they have more of a gentle approach (in comparison to Asa).

When Abbie was clearing the dishes after dinner, I could visibly see Asa trying to tone down his dictatorial, high-handed approach with her. It made me chuckle to see the struggle on his face of one - keeping some distance from her and not being literally right over her shoulder barking at her, and also trying not to be as yappy and forceful. Did he totally succeed? No. But it was amusing to watch.

Talking about Sandy needs some obedience training.... hmmmm... I wonder who could possibly do that with her?? Pssstt... Asa... you don't have to hire someone else to train the dog.... there's this thing where dog owners ... gasp... do it themselves! P says Sandy is the poster dog for doing all the bad things that puppies do... again.. things that make you go 'hmmmm...' I can't imagine why!

Asa snarkily 'thanks' a subscriber for sending them the annoying chicken toy. :rolleyes:

Asa & Isaiah talking about the yelling stim and whether or not it's suppressing her making her do it in her room and how the yelling can be disruptive etc in public. Again... it's another situation of mostly Asa saying he understands something or that he has certain motives/objectives about a certain thing.. but then his actions just speak completely otherwise. It's not enough to just say what you think the leghumpers (or even us tattlers) want to hear, Asa. You need to show it in your actions for it to actually mean anything.

I am awarding Asa one point for standing back when Abbie was supposed to be brushing her teeth and seeing if she would do it on her own. While it's great that he did that (even if it was partially to stick it to us "haters"), it did show how much she is dependent on prompting.
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but does anyone here (autistic, has autistic/special needs kids, works with autistic/special needs kids) have opinions and/or suggestions in regards to Abbie being so prompt dependent?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Elsie

Yes! Most of the signs in our area, just either have the school name (saying a Grad lives there), or maybe has their name on the sign.. I haven’t seen one sign, that has their face on them...
Oh and for people in other countries, this is a big thing now, throughout our areas in the US. Some sign companies are doing them for free even for the graduates but not to this scale. Personally, I wouldn’t even want my child’s name on the sign, much less their face..
In Europe nobody would do this, it's totally unknown.
There is one celebration at school and the rest is private.
Our children would be embarressed seeing their faces on a poster for all neighbors and passing cars to see.
It would be called arrogant and vain and the lads would be the joke of the town.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Who is writing these supposed comments from Assa? It’s not like him to say this stuff....you know, the stuff we say. won’t his followers be offended?
Lol it’s not him. They already blocked that person.

• Haha

BloodyMermaid

Assss acts like he is teaching her algebra... he is teaching Her colors and how to brush her teeth. I agree.. whatever she does at school should be continued at home. I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the quarantine to tackle potty training..its the perfect time.
They pushed to get her taken out of the life skills class at school. She’s in the advanced class for young adults that will probably get jobs when they move on from JSA or in Abbies case age out of the system. Unfortunately like I previously mentioned Abbie will never qualify for special needs employment, she needs too much prompting and supervision. They definitely should have kept her where she needed to be, but A&P still feel she will be independent one day. And JSA probably didn’t want to be sued or get into a big fight with them so they just placated the parents and moved her up.

• Sad
  • Angry

Stripe69

VIP Member
Lemme tell ya about my fam.

Both my kids were potty trained at 1 year old and never even wet the bed after that. If they did, they would have gotten up and cleaned the mess themselves. I taught them to prepare their own food at 4 and they took care of the kitchen from then on.

When they did play outside, they used an outdoor shower to get clean before returning inside, then they did their own laundry.

My kids never, ever picked their nose, had a nose bleed or vomited, pooped or peed unless they were on the toilet. I taught them such great self control they were able to master this by toddler hood.

They would never touch themselves, private parts were off limits totally, only touched when wiping or bathing and never any other time.

If their hair was ever messy, they had to go redo it, it must always be neat and pulled back.

They never yelled, cried or screamed. They were perfect little dolls, both in looks and behavior.

Now, once they turned 12, was time to go to work. They mowed lawns, walked dogs, cleaned people's houses and made their own cash. When they turned 15 I made them work at least 20 hours per week somewhere and go to school and make straight A's.

Once they decided to go to college, they had to pay for it themselves. They worked full time and went to school until they finished. Of course they were fully mature grown adults at 18.

I had perfect kids. :ROFLMAO:
Yes mine were potty trained at 9 months and doing calculus by age 3.

• Haha
  • Wow

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I know it has been mentioned before but man, Asa films Priscilla in the worst way, then says what a great mom she is. He makes sure he gets her fat ass, her huge portions of food, the ever present laundry...he is so passive aggressive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

BloodyMermaid

My breakdown of Summer is that she’s a socially awkward young adult. She didn’t fit in at college in NY probably because she couldn’t bond with people her own age. She feels more comfortable hanging out with an autistic child, a 17 year old boy and 2 other socially awkward people. I don’t even see Becca as being her real friend, I see Becca as tolerating her because she works for A&P and now Summer comes along with the package. And I think that’s why Becca isn’t as strict as she would like to be with Abbie because Summer just interferes so much and then just does her dumb laugh.

It’s sad because we are all seeing how much Abbie is regressing since she’s not going to school and she doesn’t have Brandy. Which tells me that her parents and her caregivers now are useless in helping her succeed even daily life skills. We all know she will never be independent but they have let her life skills dwindle down! She can’t even go to the bathroom anymore. So then why are our tax dollars being spent sending this child to school if they are perfect happy letting her live like this now!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa said that the new recipe P made was good, but didnt taste like "her" cooking.
In other words it was lacking 4 lbs of cheese.

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The fish bubble stim was driving me crazy. I had to skip past most of it.

Glad that they’re at least attempting to work w. Abbie wearing a mask and teaching her to tolerate having it on. I agree that she needs to associate it with wearing it when they go out somewhere but I think for now it’s enough to just teach her to tolerate wearing it and not to immediately rip it off.

Asa talks about distractions in relation to when Abbie is doing her educational activities. Saying for certain activities the focus is more about keeping her in her seat and completing the task. Then… he says this: “I don’t care how long it takes. I don’t care if she looks outside at the pool. None of that.”… Really, Asa? REALLY?.. He must think we’re pretty damn stupid!
Hell, even earlier in the vlog he was talking about having to do hand over hand w/ Abbie to complete some tasks. He’s saying he doesn’t care how long it takes… when has he shown that.. EVER?? He says if the activity is new, they’ll close the blinds etc so she can concentrate. Someone help me out because I don’t seem to recall him doing that, either.

Showing her lesson/assignment plan… I noticed the section for functional academics.
(taken from google)
Functional Academic Activities Include:

Functional Reading

Writing/Spelling

Calendar Skills

Knowledge of current events, historical events, holidays

Communication Skills

Math (Money skills, time management, tell time, basic math skills)

Science, Geography, Social Studies

Computer Skills (using interactive and assistive computer devices & software when needed)

Participate in Volunteer work/Follow Directions

Center Activities-fine motor skills

I think we all know that Abbie is unable to do most of these. Working on her fine motor skills would definitely be one that’s possible for her and should be worked on. Learning to follow basic directions would be another. Communication skills; this would involve A&P teaching her more signs and putting more options on her device.. Asa especially doesn’t seem keen on that. For the most part, this category is a waste of time for Abbie and what she’s capable of.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The Limelife (light? whatever. mlm crap.) stuff from today's vlog bothers me so much. There are a lot of things about that family - any family, any person - that I'm not gonna judge them on. I'm a firm believe in mock what someone does, not things about themselves they can't easily change. But good lord with this family you could only stick to their actions and still never run out of things to say.

I keep hoping some of those bigger anti-mlm channels will get hold of this. I assume they have mostly left Priscilla alone because the danger in targeting a mid-tier "famous" personality is that they're not so big they wouldn't notice being talked about, but big enough to have an audience that'll come after you for attacking them. Still - one day someone's gonna be brave enough to paint the honest picture and go 'wait, this lady built her MLM audience through emotional manipulation using her autistic daughter?' and then deep dive into all of their shit.
Hell Asa is running a scam with FA. I have zero doubt he "invests in himself" by purchasing subscribers. His views are super low for the sub count he has. I keep hoping YT will get wise like Twitter and Instagram and purge bots and fake followers. I think it would reveal a lot!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Today is Princess P's birthday,
I bet shes just waiting by the windows to see if she gets a "parade" LOL

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Asshole: And that ridiculous 3 wheeler you bought for everyone except daughter #2? Fill the basket with all of your cheap ass merch and pedal around town to pedal it. You could get some much needed exercise and make $$$ too! Its a win win! Hell...throw some waxy lipsticks in there too for the low low price of $25 each!

• Haha