Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
That lady lives in Kentucky that be quite a commute.

I understand the obsession with wanting to ask Brandi questions but she is protected by law to not answering them. And I mean this with no disrespect to anyone in here but I would also say she could call the police if you push. I would also recommend not mentioning this forum because that gives her and the police proof of intention that one of us were looking for her and it’s borderline stalking.

I didn’t mean to imply that this person was the Brandi, but was just saying what came up by simply googling, and the limelife connection, I tried to go and delete it but can’t find out how?

I just don’t believe this. If Zilla was a full time manager at Lowes and Asa was running the motorcycle shop, when would they have had time? In addition to learning, attending school actually helps parents by having a place their child can go for 8 hours.
Why? This comment is disgusting and ignorant. Maybe read about special education laws etc before commenting this trash. Sorry this isn't 1950's where special needs kids were sent to institutions and kicked out of schools.