Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Big Prilly: You know, I have 4 kids. Consider myself a loving and normal parent. I never once broke down crying because they were graduating, let alone the last day of school. She isnt crying for him. Shes crying for herself....Isaiah's school was HER identity and her escape from Abbie. PTA, Booster Club, football, dances, fund raisers....all the things...over. Now all she has is her waxy make-up and Abbie.
Then she had another attention seeking moment during the parachute play....the fake laughing and wanna-be cute dancing- part of me literally dies inside for her...I dont even LIKE her and I am embarrassed for her.

Asa: Welp I've suspected he photo shops, but when he offered to photo shop the VERY picture I said he altered..?? I did a little victory fist pump LOL
He changed the red bird food since the humpers went nuts.
He did Abbies work for her and hid the tablet screen from the camera.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I wish I lived in Florida and worked at JSA, I’d have a field day selling this family out. Unethical, yes. Would I get fired? Probably but my stories would make for great content here 😁👍
That would be the best thing ever!!!
😁😁
I wish Ms Shenequa (Abbie's current teacher) would sign up for an account here.
It would be a great opportunity for her to vent anonymously about "one of the kids in her class". 😂
We would be here to support her.
Great counselling.
For free!!
😀

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
My gosh, she is so damn loud. They keep talking about summer break for Abbie, does that mean no more life skills? The little school crap that they do with her should be done regardless if she is physically going to JSA, a weekend, or any sort of break. Abiie NEEDS life skills every day no matter what!!! I remember from long ago when Asshole would brag about being late to JSA. He would say that it's because of life skills, but in other blogs, he has made it clear he does all of Abbie's morning routine because Abbie takes too long. This family lies so damn much it is unclear their truth, except for I see no progress. Also, notice how they show the food but not show the big pigs plate anymore?

• Heart

Daisycat909090

Tonight's vlog 17.5.20
Did Asa pushing Abbie's hand to make sure she got the right answers with the peg board bug anyone else? It really grated me for some reason how he was pushing her hand to make sure she got it right instead of just letting her get it wrong and then correcting her!

• Angry
  • Sad

Whimsical

VIP Member
Just found this article surfing around
In it is the following

"Now, Abigail, 12, can use some sign language to communicate, especially about her feelings. "

So basically just another thing they never followed through with
I was reading another link a few days back regarding their lawsuit, I will include the link at the bottom. 🙂
After reading the article, many questionable things jumped out at me.

This article was from when Abbie was 9. All of the complaints they had about her lack of learning are still issues today, and this is six years after this article was published. She really is not teachable, and the school knows it.

Autism or not, teaching begins at home. Truth be told, they have not bothered to parent her properly from the start. Imagine if they had put even a tiny bit of effort into consistently teaching routines at home, how different things might be now. Instead, they have created a monster.

Examples from the article...

"What is an appropriate education for a 9-year-old girl who is nonverbal because she has severe autism and is so developmentally delayed she is not potty-trained and will eat things that are not food?"
Six years later and she still is not potty trained and eats things that are not food.🤦‍♀️

"She has a tendency to wander off, can eat non-food objects, can throw tantrums and be aggressive, and scream or make grunts. She also can bite herself on her arms when she's upset, her parents say, and has never spoken and cannot read."
Six years later and she still does all of the above. 🤦‍♀️

"Abigail had not only failed to make progress after several years but had regressed in some areas of behavior at class, the judge said."
Six years later and from what we observed during their pathetic attempt to homeschool, she has again regressed and makes little or no progress. 🤦‍♀️

"One day, Abigail came home covered in ant bites; another day she had homemade Play-doh and sand on her clothes and might have put some in her mouth, her parents said. The judge said there was no evidence proving she ingested Play-doh."
Six years later and she is still dirty, and hello, she puts anything she can in her mouth and will try to eat anything, including dirt. 🤦‍♀️

Classroom doors and exterior gates were sometimes left open, even though Abigail was known to run away from adults.
This is the only thing so far I can agree with. 🤷‍♀️

In Abigail's case, the judge pointed out that her communication challenges might have been exacerbated by the school's unwillingness to get an iPad for her to communicate.

If they felt an iPad would have helped that much, why didn't ASSa and 🐷 just get her one? If she were my child, I would have done all I could to give her the best chance. Not these two boneheads, they just wanted to put the blame on everyone else. 🤦‍♀️

A Plea for Abigail's Learning

• Heart
  • Wow

Stripe69

VIP Member
Why do they allow her to destroy their furniture like that. I don’t mean the rocking but pulling everything off and putting holes in stuff.
They have never made any effort with her to correct all these behaviours and her tantrums are ridiculous. Perhaps if the6 had said no from her being young , she would be a better behaved teenager.
It really is a giant mess and I can’t see them having a chance to change it now.

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

Brandi deserves her privacy and none of us have a valid reason for contacting her - Abbie isn't our daughter, she isn't working for us. And I don't consider her to be a 'public' personality because it's not her channel and I'm not convinced that she's 100% willing to be on camera.
As a medical professional I would also say that contacting Brandi about Abbie wouldn’t be right. It would be a violation of Abbies privacy. Yes A&P put things out there but her records with Brandi are actually private.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Assss acts like he is teaching her algebra... he is teaching Her colors and how to brush her teeth. I agree.. whatever she does at school should be continued at home. I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the quarantine to tackle potty training..its the perfect time.
It makes me sad for Abbie. They have no idea of what she was even doing in school. They thought it was "So stinkin' cute!" at the beginning of the year when they had to get Abbie a purse and a debit card because she was going to learn about money. Now here we are, two weeks away from years end and we hear them talking to her teacher and saying they havent worked on money because they "didnt know how the school did it..."
Excuse my french, but what in the entire fuck is wrong with them? Helicopter Parents from hell when it comes to Isaiah's education, but they didnt know what Abbie was working on, and even after 6 weeks of home school, NEVER ASKED. No wonder Abbie isnt very successful even with simple matters. They want to talk the talk, but dont want to waste time away from their "platforms" to walk the walk. They just do everything for her and try to pretend shes progressed and hope no one notices.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Nay831

I'm sure it's been brought up before but it really makes me angry that almost every Vlog title they refer to Abbie as a thing. "Autism Girl" "Autistic teen" and the name of the channel "Fathering Autism". Why didn't he call it "Parenting Abbie" or "Abbie's World". He's done the thing that most psychopaths do, he's dehumanized his daughter and having the world see her as a "thing". Just makes me so angry.
Because people search videos with Autism. His titles are for views. It’s sad that a parent with a newly diagnosed child will find them and think “this is it”😐 His tittles should be child with IDD and a side of autism, that’d be more accurate.

• Heart

Pemw

Brandi is probably glad for the break from the Asshole. Constantly breathing down both of their backs while she was trying to work one on one with Ab. And his CV onstant talking over both of them, like he knows better than Brandi does because its his child. Excuse me Asshole? Didn't you just throw in the towel on teaching your daughter for an hour a day because it was too hard for you and you were getting nowhere fast? Seemed to even start drinking more from the stress.Pushed the responsibility onto Becca because Summer was too preoccupied with whatever it is she is doing for you and still getting paid with taxpayers $? How convenienf for you to find someone to take over ALL THE THINGS you and Pig (not Isaiah) should have been workinv on all these years? Now when Absent still won't learn the very basic 15 years of skills from Becca, you can blame it all on her. Perfect.
I’d sure love to know what Brandi and the staff at JSA really think of the Asswipes. I know I’d have a hard time not telling him to shut up, stop filming me and get out of the kitchen while I am working with Abbie. She probably did tell him diplomatically but it got edited out. Does anyone remember that one blonde lady who held up her hand not wanting to be filmed (either a therapist ABA or respite) ? Never saw her again. Man, she she dodge a bullet with that family.

• Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This vlog was boring today. Was Priscilla wearing a tight top on??
She is really stuffed into that top. I dont understand why she is ordering items that do not fit. Just because you can SQUEEZE intp something doesnt mean you should. She would look thinner if she wore the proper size....wearing things 2 sizes too small isnt helping the weight loss narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pemw

Whenever I read these posts it reminds me of something (more) that seems incongruent about this family. What they say and do are two different things. They ARE dishonest and both even have police records that were published on this site or the other one that starts with a K. Asa has stolen stuff and I believe Priscilla has written bad checks. We aren’t dealing with wonderful people.

They lie to us about Abbie’s “progress” as well as to JSA.

Some vlogs back I believe they told their subscribers to not send crap to them anymore instead send something else or support their local autistic club.....I can’t remember. They were being buried in stuff sent to them. Do you all think they threw most of it away? Send money folks, please! Isaiah needs to go to college!

I don’t think they bathe Abbie daily. Too much trouble. The pool does that anyway....🤢

I would NOT advise anyone to get in that pool. So nasty with the dogs and Abbie’s poop.

There are so many things they say and do that leave me going “what”? Like Abbie living independently and her progressing in ANYTHING. Not her verbal skills, not her sign language, not her self hygiene care, not her ability to follow directions, nothing! Are they deceiving themselves?

There is so much to say about these fools. Living in a half million dollar house but still low class.

As long as they have a you tube or Facebook daily video posting, we have tons of material to talk about.

And now I believe they are just doing two days worth of video in one day.

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

Tonight's vlog 17.5.20
Ugh A’s moobs are getting out of control!

P with the crying and the BS about hoping they didn’t screw Isaiah up, well ya did. That boy never had a childhood of his own and now he’s being sent off ill equipped for the real world and it’s going to smack him in the face hard. No one is going to care about his YT or TikTok fandom he thinks he’s junior king of. Because we all know daddy thinks he king of YT and mommy thinks she’s queen of TikTok.

And let’s get to P.... looks like that surgical bypass is failing. Keep drinking that sugary alcohol there big piggy. Even that sugary fruit. I’ve seen plenty of people like her come in when I worked for a gastric bypass surgeon, they think it’s a miracle cure. They have the surgery but never change their habits. And she is on her way to gaining it back. Wouldn’t be surprised if she gains back more too.

And I thought Abbie was taking a bath??? Looks like she’s in the same clothes she started the video in... 🤔

And again pick the color.... but A points to the correct color so what’s the point.

Colors the greatest life skill.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I asked NickyTv if their son is considered severely autistic like Abbie. I said I assumed he isn’t because I don’t see them using respite like Fathering Autism.

I’m pretty sure my comment got deleted.

🤔 They are leghumpers so maybe they were offended.
Isn’t it great how all these you tubers put their vlogs out there and are allowed to say and do pretty much what they like but when viewers post a comment they don’t like , they can just delete it thus giving the impression that all the comments they receive are positive.
The Maassive’s mantra of “keeping it real “ is bullshit, if they were keeping it real all the comments would be there , good or bad. Pity life isn’t like that, where you can delete all the bits you don’t like.
Real and transparent my arse!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And Summer is going home Sunday. Did you all catch what she said btw?
"Yes, I have a family, I just live here to go to school."
LOL Hi Summer! :cool:

• Haha

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
Maybe it's just me, but why help fanatics find your home? I know a easy google search turns that up, but why put a freaking "flag" in your front lawn. Braggerts and advertising their name. The almighty dollar. I get doing it, but I'm more backyard proud. So starved to get the Masshole name heard.

• Heart
  • Haha