Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
”Speaking of hip, look at those leggings” - Assa

Is it the puzzle pieces? Because if not, awkward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This does not look or feel right. In the second frame Abbie is pulling away and summer is still hugging her. Whether Abbie “likes squeezes” or whatever, they should not be doing this. Summer is weird
They all hang on her too much for my liking. I am not against hugs or affection. And I realize she is toddler-like, but "like" is the operative word. Abbie doesnt know who should or shouldnt be doing that....and making her hug strangers at meet-ups....it bugs me. Give the kid some space.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was watching today's vlog and just wandering where is Priscilla's knees?
God help her when not if she has knee replacements. There's no way she'll do the PT and like bariatric surgery it's not a magic pill, you have to put in some work.

Reactions: 14
God help her when not if she has knee replacements. There's no way she'll do the PT and like bariatric surgery it's not a magic pill, you have to put in some work.
That's true that's why i was just wandering where her knees are?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asa said that the new recipe P made was good, but didnt taste like "her" cooking.
In other words it was lacking 4 lbs of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL Me too! I swear I felt like he was just calling us out. I felt like I needed to splash holy water on my screen. Be gone demon! LOL
I know, right!! 😂😂

If I were a paranoid person I would think he was on to me, as I just posted a bunch of Blue Jay pics/videos from our critter cams yesterday, on FB.

Now, if he shows us Gray Catbirds, juvenile Baltimore Orioles, or a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak tomorrow, then I know I have a follower/stalker!
😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe a new admin?
I'm being half-serious and half sarcastic as well as curious when I say, is there a list of taboo topics we are not allowed to talk about?

Just curious as someone mentioned people were saying "gross things" yesterday and that description is really vague. 🤷‍♀️

I mean, let's face it, we are all adults, on a gossip site who gossip about this family, daily.

Not much, other than the names/addresses of our members or Abbie's teacher's info, should be off-limits. I would think everything else is fair game. But, I honestly don't know. So, if there is such a list, I guess I need to acquaint myself with it because it would suck to get a warning or whatever for unintentionally doing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This does not look or feel right. In the second frame Abbie is pulling away and summer is still hugging her. Whether Abbie “likes squeezes” or whatever, they should not be doing this. Summer is weird
I think Summer is desperate to be on camera being Abbies "BFF" .. they have told her all these years she is Abbies BFF and Abbie responds differently to her. Either that or that have an unexplained weird relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it be uncomfortable walking?
I had both knees replaced and bone graft so I can tell you when knees go it hurts.
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work. What can I say i have a high pain tolerance, after all I drove myself to ER with kidney stones like an idiot.
So Cilla is either self medicating, has a high pain tolerance or has remarkably strong knees

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it worth trying to be fancy if you have to do this?

So funny you said that! My grandson lived with me until he was two. I used to have a pretty table runner and a bowl of the textured orbs on the table that I would clear before he could get into his booster and eat. I was moving too slow for him one day and he said "Granny throw that out I'm sick of it!" LOL I think of him every time I see her plates and "decor".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some things need to be hidden as a spoiler 🤢😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you watch that vlog by any chance? It was from maybe yesterday. OMG, the entire chicken dance she and ASSa did killed me!! I could not stop laughing. 😂😂😂 Poor Maverick, he looked afraid to get closer to them!! I will give her this, for as large as she is, she can move!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had both knees replaced and bone graft so I can tell you when knees go it hurts.
My knees went to a point where the orthopedic surgeon was surprised I was even able to walk and work. What can I say i have a high pain tolerance, after all I drove myself to ER with kidney stones like an idiot.
So Cilla is either self medicating, has a high pain tolerance or has remarkably strong knees
Unfortunately, my 96 year old mother, a couple of nights ago, had an episode (a long story) and fractured her knee. She is wheelchair bound. Hopefully she will recover, but it is extremely painful for her. A physical therapist will be coming over and will work with her..and my mom is not the cooperative type.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Did you watch that vlog by any chance? It was from maybe yesterday. OMG, the entire chicken dance she and ASSa did killed me!! I could not stop laughing. 😂😂😂 Poor Maverick, he looked afraid to get closer to them!! I will give her this, for as large as she is, she can move!!
I keep hoping Maverick and Nala will run off and find new forever homes....like "The Incredible Journey" without danger or tears. 🐾🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm being half-serious and half sarcastic as well as curious when I say, is there a list of taboo topics we are not allowed to talk about?

Just curious as someone mentioned people were saying "gross things" yesterday and that description is really vague. 🤷‍♀️

I mean, let's face it, we are all adults, on a gossip site who gossip about this family, daily.

Not much, other than the names/addresses of our members or Abbie's teacher's info, should be off-limits. I would think everything else is fair game. But, I honestly don't know. So, if there is such a list, I guess I need to acquaint myself with it because it would suck to get a warning or whatever for unintentionally doing something.
Talking about moderation is #1 on the list ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.