Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the podcast where asa and Isaiah are talking about future plans after they die. I believe they have someone in mind for Abby as her power of attorney, it's not Isaiah, he will have some say so but not much according to asa's words in that podcast. Pay attention to Isaiah's behavior as he is let down again. This father doesn't realize he has put so much anxiety on Isaiah and Abby. Autism doesn't come with anxieties, it's their environment.
The script is always changing eith them...
Yes, I remember the vlog, a long time ago, when P stated that they would eventually place Abbie within a home and I remembered seeing all the backlash that came with it..
In current days, they would never do this because Abbie is their bread winner. She makes the money that they pay their bills with.. They would never place her in a home, until she can no longer support them...
Now, I think the unrealistic goal, set up by lawyers and an insurance company that are riding their coat tails and taking as much money as they can in consulting fees and monthly premiums, is to allow Abbie to stay in the home... Isaiah would have POA over Abbie and her finances and care, with the will but wouldn’t have to handle the day-to-day care, or her accounts, as she would also have legal counsel handle those payments... Sadly, this plan is a grand illusion that will never happen.. They say that the other parent or both pass away together, will be the day Isaiah has to decide to either live with her forever or place her within a care facility.. The state will never allow Abbie to live in a home by herself, with just caregivers that are on payroll...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some screenshots I managed to snag today. From the Lipstick Mama’s and FatheringAutism facebook page.
(Edit: to add my thoughts) I don't understand why Asa feels the need to talk over everyone especially since Becca is training and has more qualifications than he does. I find it amusing how the leghumpers are quick to be vicious over a little criticism. Hopefully others start waking up and calling him out for his obnoxious personality and the obnoxious things he does!
She sold 3000 boxes at $38.00 each in 3 minutes? That's $114,000 😮 what is her commission on them at her level 30 plus percent? So she made $34,000 in 3 minutes? WTF.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The script is always changing eith them...
Yes, I remember the vlog, a long time ago, when P stated that they would eventually place Abbie within a home and I remembered seeing all the backlash that came with it..
In current days, they would never do this because Abbie is their bread winner. She makes the money that they pay their bills with.. They would never place her in a home, until she can no longer support them...
Now, I think the unrealistic goal, set up by lawyers and an insurance company that are riding their coat tails and taking as much money as they can in consulting fees and monthly premiums, is to allow Abbie to stay in the home... Isaiah would have POA over Abbie and her finances and care, with the will but wouldn’t have to handle the day-to-day care, or her accounts, as she would also have legal counsel handle those payments... Sadly, this plan is a grand illusion that will never happen.. They say that the other parent or both pass away together, will be the day Isaiah has to decide to either live with her forever or place her within a care facility.. The state will never allow Abbie to live in a home by herself, with just caregivers that are on payroll...
Exactly the state will never allow her to live alone with caregivers, hence why in I believe it was the other day in the vlog asa slips out, about not knowing what "age group" to put Abby in. He talks about it without realizing what just came out. But I agree with you. The state won't allow that. And I pray Isaiah goes against his parents wishes to take care of Abby.

Reactions: 4
She sold 3000 boxes at $38.00 each in 3 minutes? That's $114,000 😮 what is her commission on them at her level 30 plus percent? So she made $34,000 in 3 minutes? WTF.
This why I believe she will (Priscilla) will put Abby in a group home after JSA. they will be putting away money obviously. And since the child is on SSI it only makes sense to put her in a group home after JSA. I believe people are forgetting that Priscilla grew up with all the things and she is definitely not mother material according to her, it's not her jam and it's not where she shines

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! Most of the signs in our area, just either have the school name (saying a Grad lives there), or maybe has their name on the sign.. I haven’t seen one sign, that has their face on them...
Oh and for people in other countries, this is a big thing now, throughout our areas in the US. Some sign companies are doing them for free even for the graduates but not to this scale. Personally, I wouldn’t even want my child’s name on the sign, much less their face..
In Europe nobody would do this, it's totally unknown.
There is one celebration at school and the rest is private.
Our children would be embarressed seeing their faces on a poster for all neighbors and passing cars to see.
It would be called arrogant and vain and the lads would be the joke of the town.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now, I am definitely not a maths person so those numbers you put up are shocking! I don't believe she makes that much but to put that out there to scam people in to joining her MLM with promises of making money only for them to lose more in the long run...? That is dishonest and isn't that illegal? This woman does not care about anyone but herself. Many that join MLMs are looking for a way to make money and are often poor so this false hope facade is really disheartening especially when they find out themselves that they are making no money while Prigly is rolling in their cash. A disgusting, vile woman!

Reactions: 13
Morning/Afternoon/Evening all! Babes had her two week checkup & everything is looking great! Not bad for a twilight baby we thought was an impossibility!

With some of the meds she is on she would probably become extremely cognitively impaired much faster than the average person. Alcohol could also amp up her anxiety which could lead to increased meltdowns and/or panic attacks.
Yeah, no kidding! In order for someone to injest anything that is considered to alter the mind & body, one would need to be able to take care of themself. I can’t think of anyone in their right mind who would offer her alcohol at 21 ‘to see what happens.’ Yikes. There must be laws against that.

Reactions: 12
Exactly the state will never allow her to live alone with caregivers, hence why in I believe it was the other day in the vlog asa slips out, about not knowing what "age group" to put Abby in. He talks about it without realizing what just came out. But I agree with you. The state won't allow that. And I pray Isaiah goes against his parents wishes to take care of Abby.
I disagree on the part where you wish Isaiah will take care of Abbie. He has been made a third caregiver since childhood and he should not feel burdened on taking care of Abbie just because she is his sister and when A&P do not want to anymore. I hope he gets his own life that does not thoroughly involve Abbie. Of course he should spend time with her, but he should not be main caregiver if he does not want to.

Yeah, no kidding! In order for someone to injest anything that is considered to alter the mind & body, one would need to be able to take care of themself. I can’t think of anyone in their right mind who would offer her alcohol at 21 ‘to see what happens.’ Yikes. There must be laws against that.
From what I have read, it seems that people with IDD are more prone to substance abuse and become dependent on substances. However, I could be wrong!

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She also doesn't seem to understand you can gain weight on keto. Calories do count. I don't think she understands that.
Yup! You can gain so much weight the way she half asses it. The point is to starve your body of carbs and rely on the fat for fuel. But consuming so much fat and doing it half assedly really, really makes you gain weight. I’ve actually been very much against that diet... I think it’s a nice highway to cholesterol and other problems. I think eating salads as meals and substituting some meals with juice would help her and Ass. Even if they remain inactive. Because they eat so unhealthy now, they would see immediate weight loss... but they love food so much. Sigh. And I’ll say it again... they need to invest in a sauna for that house, that would help them too.

Reactions: 9
In Europe nobody would do this, it's totally unknown.
There is one celebration at school and the rest is private.
Our children would be embarressed seeing their faces on a poster for all neighbors and passing cars to see.
It would be called arrogant and vain and the lads would be the joke of the town.
This isn’t something done normally, it’s just a way to celebrate their accomplishments since all public ceremonies were canceled due to Corona Virus. I don’t see how it’s being arrogant to congratulate graduates with a sign when that’s literally all they’re getting for 4 years of hard work. My daughter ‘graduated’ from college at our dining room table, after taking her final exams a few months ago. A sign in our yard told everyone ‘she did it!’. (No picture of her though on the sign.)
I see bigger and longer celebrations for birthdays, where you do nothing but be born on that day. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In tonight's vlog, there was more BS'ing from A&P.... mostly from P. P quoting mom blogs saying: Don't get discouraged because your kids aren't hitting certain milestones at certain times. They can do it in their own time, it's okay. Talking about how they celebrate milestones in a normal way (I'm paraphrasing) and that they don't go overboard with it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:Yeah... Ok.... sure, Jan.

P's whole little schpiel sounded a lot more like she was trying to convince herself of these things, rather than that being what she actually thinks and feels. She was trying to make it seem like she's a lot more rational, balanced, and levelheaded about how she (and Asa) feel about Abbie and her progress and limitations. A&P really don't seem to get the whole 'actions speak louder than words' thing. You say one thing but you do another.

Seeing as Asa loves to get ideas from our site here, how about addressing why on earth you're doing these pointless color matching exercises with Abbie?? It's not a horrible thing to teach her but I just don't see how she's truly going to get any use out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LMAO when Abbie threw the wrapper in the crockpot... again! I always wait for her to do that every time P asks her to help in the kitchen. This girl literally has no clue. I really need to know what the actual diagnosis is. That whole family is a mental case.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some screenshots I managed to snag today. From the Lipstick Mama’s and FatheringAutism facebook page.
(Edit: to add my thoughts) I don't understand why Asa feels the need to talk over everyone especially since Becca is training and has more qualifications than he does. I find it amusing how the leghumpers are quick to be vicious over a little criticism. Hopefully others start waking up and calling him out for his obnoxious personality and the obnoxious things he does!
Ohmygoddd! For one thing...her photo is SO photoshopped! She does not look like that in real life! And then look at all the "girls" in her team! Wow! Makes me laugh so hard at her fake makeup "company". Such a joke. How is she making so much money? Its shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I originally read it as 3,000 company wide. But yes, that would be here approx commission if it was her that sold that many.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No, nothing has changed. I believe we’ve got another new member with wild ideas, this time they are trying too hard to push a narrative now of “they all need counseling.” Yeah, & the sky is blue.
By chance Dr Loomis, is your first name, Daniel?🤣🤣Welcome if you are, as a lot of us have been rooting for Is to go live with you,😗😜🧐 Enquiring minds want to know! Asking for a friend 🥳😷If not, welcome anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahahhahaha! Here we go again. I was told that long ago. And I don’t believe for a second you’re new here. “Dr” ahhaha haha And if I said the same as Assa, maybe because it’s a common sense response? You’re so obviously trying to start a narrative that it’s comical. Guess all the other ones didn’t work out for ya?
Dr. Loomis is the name of the doctor in the Halloween franchise. Interesting choice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If you watched an old vlog where Asa says, "YouTubers make a lot of money, I think he only had about 95 subs back when he started, this guy had plans already. They unfortunately erased a vlog where Priscilla says, they're going to put Abby in a group home eventually, because "we have to have a life too you guys" they received so much backlash for that vlog, and quickly changed Abby's future plans. Priscilla didn't have confidence for Asa going full time vlogger, but now with the new lifestyle, she's loving it, cuz again that's how she was raised, to exist and let others do for her.

The original vlog was erased due to they received a lot of backlash for it. At the old house, and when asa went full time his goal was to buy a forever home for her. BUT she is receiving SSI so it is still possible to out her in a group home after 26 or whatever the cut off age from JSA. The "forever home" is obviously for them.
Is this true information? They've ALWAYS said that they wanted to care for Abbie forever and NOT put her in a group home. I've watched their vlogs for quite some time and their intent on keeping Abbie at home in the future has always been the plan. She does not receive SSI. A family would need to have a lower income for their child to qualify. I wish people would stop making up things just to post, thats silly. That is where we go wrong here. Being mean and talking nonsense just to be posting when there is plenty to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this true information? They've ALWAYS said that they wanted to care for Abbie forever and NOT put her in a group home. I've watched their vlogs for quite some time and their intent on keeping Abbie at home in the future has always been the plan. She does not receive SSI. A family would need to have a lower income for their child to qualify. I wish people would stop making up things just to post, thats silly. That is where we go wrong here. Being mean and talking nonsense just to be posting when there is plenty to talk about.
I’ve been noticing quite a bit of misinformation too .,. Smh.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.