Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
That really pisses me off about the dog. Why even get one if you are just going to lock it up all the time especially when you are always home. That is just like getting a dog and chaining it up outside all the time. If you aren't going to bothering taking care of it rehome it.
Maybe an unpopular opinion..I don’t know. I don’t think Sandy was a well thought out idea. I would love a puppy, but I know I just don‘t have it in me to take care of and properly train. Oh, yeah...I would love the pup, but sometimes that’s not enough. Sandy deserves more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

KateK

VIP Member
My gosh, she is so damn loud. They keep talking about summer break for Abbie, does that mean no more life skills? The little school crap that they do with her should be done regardless if she is physically going to JSA, a weekend, or any sort of break. Abiie NEEDS life skills every day no matter what!!! I remember from long ago when Asshole would brag about being late to JSA. He would say that it's because of life skills, but in other blogs, he has made it clear he does all of Abbie's morning routine because Abbie takes too long. This family lies so damn much it is unclear their truth, except for I see no progress. Also, notice how they show the food but not show the big pigs plate anymore?
Assss acts like he is teaching her algebra... he is teaching Her colors and how to brush her teeth. I agree.. whatever she does at school should be continued at home. I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the quarantine to tackle potty training..its the perfect time.

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Did you notice hok w Summer was bragging about Ab getting all her colors right in the pool (of course we don't see that) and if Asshole was filming that little 3-some in the water, you better believe it would have been in the vlog. Thatvis the first time I have heard Summer say anything that involves teaching Ab something. Oh, and Becca was not close enough to Summer to hear that.
I added their actual words....ASSa sounded so creepy with his reply to Summer. :sick:

Screenshot (1158).png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Someone’s bitchy tonight 🤣🥳Assa go get a job if you can’t stand constructive criticism, you didn’t expect the crap you have being dishing out lately to win you new fans surely? What’s there to go ‘viral’ over Abbie beingpushed around the neighbourhood on a $1000 bike? Seriously smh when you guys moved into your new house, and content went straight down the toilet!

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
She did. But, earlier in the vlog Asa makes a big deal over the dogs eating the chicken shit fertilizer and what does Big P do? Let that damn Sandy jump all over her and then grab her face and rub all over the shit eating dog.
What part of "the dog is eating the chicken shit" did she not understand??
Nasty heifer.
To be fair I bet Pigzilla was probably thinking about how to incorporate chicken shit in her next really healthy recipe

Check out Six blind kids over on YouTube. This family has six blind adopted children four of them have autism. Asssa and Pigzilla should watch them to get some tips about how to positively engage with Abby and how to follow through with things. Asssa could also learn how to be patient from them as well. He's such an arrogant human being I can't stand him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I was reading another link a few days back regarding their lawsuit, I will include the link at the bottom. 🙂
After reading the article, many questionable things jumped out at me.

This article was from when Abbie was 9. All of the complaints they had about her lack of learning are still issues today, and this is six years after this article was published. She really is not teachable, and the school knows it.

Autism or not, teaching begins at home. Truth be told, they have not bothered to parent her properly from the start. Imagine if they had put even a tiny bit of effort into consistently teaching routines at home, how different things might be now. Instead, they have created a monster.

Examples from the article...

"What is an appropriate education for a 9-year-old girl who is nonverbal because she has severe autism and is so developmentally delayed she is not potty-trained and will eat things that are not food?"
Six years later and she still is not potty trained and eats things that are not food.🤦‍♀️

"She has a tendency to wander off, can eat non-food objects, can throw tantrums and be aggressive, and scream or make grunts. She also can bite herself on her arms when she's upset, her parents say, and has never spoken and cannot read."
Six years later and she still does all of the above. 🤦‍♀️

"Abigail had not only failed to make progress after several years but had regressed in some areas of behavior at class, the judge said."
Six years later and from what we observed during their pathetic attempt to homeschool, she has again regressed and makes little or no progress. 🤦‍♀️

"One day, Abigail came home covered in ant bites; another day she had homemade Play-doh and sand on her clothes and might have put some in her mouth, her parents said. The judge said there was no evidence proving she ingested Play-doh."
Six years later and she is still dirty, and hello, she puts anything she can in her mouth and will try to eat anything, including dirt. 🤦‍♀️

Classroom doors and exterior gates were sometimes left open, even though Abigail was known to run away from adults.
This is the only thing so far I can agree with. 🤷‍♀️

In Abigail's case, the judge pointed out that her communication challenges might have been exacerbated by the school's unwillingness to get an iPad for her to communicate.

If they felt an iPad would have helped that much, why didn't ASSa and 🐷 just get her one? If she were my child, I would have done all I could to give her the best chance. Not these two boneheads, they just wanted to put the blame on everyone else. 🤦‍♀️

A Plea for Abigail's Learning
Very well done.
Thank you for taking the time to do that!!
May I add, let's not forget, when they put Abbie into public school, she was neglected by the hambeasts at least 5 afternoons a week, 4-5 hours a day.
This was when a 7 year old was her primary caregiver in the back of a loud, gasoline smell, dirty, motorcycle repair shop.
We can only guess how her care was prior to this.
They suck.
IMO.

• Wow
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
There are SO many different aids they could try with Abbie to make brushing easier. There are toothbrushes that light up, play music, have different heads (collis curve, round, angled, smaller), vibrate, have different grippers to make them easier to hold. There are electric toothbrushes, sonic toothbrushes (me & my oldest daughter use these), waterpiks. They should try using different flavored toothpaste as mint is often too strong for people with sensory issues, or tooth tabs (we know she loves to chew!) And all this is just off the top of my head. These people just never TRY anything - it drives me nuts!
I think the problem is she doesn't understand why she is brushing her teeth and the point is to clean her teeth. She stands there with the toothbrush in her mouth..not sure if the type of toothbrush or the flavor would help here.

She has the same issue with washing her hands... the problem is that she doesn't get the point of the activity so doesn't realize what kind of effort needs to go into it.

I was with her until she said P is amazing and strong.

• Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
Why oh why do they pander to her. She has a full on tantrum because the sweets ran out and they are asking her what she needs. They should be sending her to her room. Imagine a grown woman having a tantrum , what will they do then.
I really can’t stand watching her it just makes me mad.
WOW. That is a lot of anger/rage over not getting more snacks. I agree, she should have been told NO and sent to her room.

I wonder if this is how she behaves at school and off-camera, which could be another reason they edit a lot out.

I felt bad for Isaiah actually, at one point I thought she might hit him. They have created a monster, who is only getting older/stronger by the day.

After the initial outburst, she came up and asked for snacks a few times. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Screenshot (1178).png

Screenshot (1176).png

• Wow
  • Sad

Sweetums

VIP Member
[

Her neck and back is painful to look at in that pic. I would think physical therapy would be a priority for her.. and the violent rocking.. there is nothing to protect her neck and I can't even imagine how her spine is. I dont recall if she was like this as a young child.

When she does her rocking her head comes forward in an unnatural way.. almost like a chicken moves their head forward.

I have read that kyphosis can be really painful, is usually corrected with surgery and can affect breathing and could also cause weakened muscles in the lower body.
Its very sad when you realize that something could be done to ease the pain but it would require following through, which they don't ever do. Heck a brace on her neck could even keep her from stripping her clothes off. I cannot believe they are not doing anything about it. What an inconvenience that would be to throw a few more tantrums in there, right Asshole? Can't even get her to keep a clip in her hair. Oh but wait, I forgot.....she has autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ham

I know. When you look at the very early vlogs you can tell Abbies regressed. This vlog from 2014 she gets a drink, now she can't seem to do anything without a constant prompt

WTF happened, Abbie appeared to have potential to be able to do so much more but A and P robbed her of it.
TBH I can't watch the very early vlogs without getting 🤬😤😡🤬
AND she’s drinking water.

• Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I often wonder if someone from JSA has watched these vlogs to see how little they are doing with Abbie. My fear is that they turn a blind eye to it because it is guarenteed tuition paid. Tuition isn't cheap.

• Sad

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
In tonight's vlog, there was more BS'ing from A&P.... mostly from P. P quoting mom blogs saying: Don't get discouraged because your kids aren't hitting certain milestones at certain times. They can do it in their own time, it's okay. Talking about how they celebrate milestones in a normal way (I'm paraphrasing) and that they don't go overboard with it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:Yeah... Ok.... sure, Jan.

P's whole little schpiel sounded a lot more like she was trying to convince herself of these things, rather than that being what she actually thinks and feels. She was trying to make it seem like she's a lot more rational, balanced, and levelheaded about how she (and Asa) feel about Abbie and her progress and limitations. A&P really don't seem to get the whole 'actions speak louder than words' thing. You say one thing but you do another.

Seeing as Asa loves to get ideas from our site here, how about addressing why on earth you're doing these pointless color matching exercises with Abbie?? It's not a horrible thing to teach her but I just don't see how she's truly going to get any use out of it.

• Haha

Kirsten

Whenever I read these posts it reminds me of something (more) that seems incongruent about this family. What they say and do are two different things. They ARE dishonest and both even have police records that were published on this site or the other one that starts with a K. Asa has stolen stuff and I believe Priscilla has written bad checks. We aren’t dealing with wonderful people.

They lie to us about Abbie’s “progress” as well as to JSA.

Some vlogs back I believe they told their subscribers to not send crap to them anymore instead send something else or support their local autistic club.....I can’t remember. They were being buried in stuff sent to them. Do you all think they threw most of it away? Send money folks, please! Isaiah needs to go to college!

I don’t think they bathe Abbie daily. Too much trouble. The pool does that anyway....🤢

I would NOT advise anyone to get in that pool. So nasty with the dogs and Abbie’s poop.

There are so many things they say and do that leave me going “what”? Like Abbie living independently and her progressing in ANYTHING. Not her verbal skills, not her sign language, not her self hygiene care, not her ability to follow directions, nothing! Are they deceiving themselves?

There is so much to say about these fools. Living in a half million dollar house but still low class.

As long as they have a you tube or Facebook daily video posting, we have tons of material to talk about.

And now I believe they are just doing two days worth of video in one day.
Wow! You are so right. You just said everything I've been wanting to say in here! My mind is BLOWN

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Another sucky blog. I couldn’t watch most of it. The whole money thing, asshole...your daughter is too IDD. She’ll never get it. I want these teachers at JSA to just say “hey, I’m sorry but your daughter will never grasp the concept of...then list what she’ll never understand“ why waste abbies time and everyones time teaching something she‘ll never ever grasp the concept of. I’m sorry its just a waste to me.

JUST MY OPINION
True... Assss probably thinks it would be good for the narrative and the VLOG.. watching Abbie pay for things like a "typical teenager".

Also.. after she did the coin matching.. why does Assss ask her if she wants a snack? The girl asks for snacks all day long.. why bring up snacks and breaks when she isn't asking for one?

Jigsy

So at the 1st of the vlog, it is just AZZ and P. They said the kids went to Dunkin and the post office. This is before Abbie has had a bath and got dressed. So out in the town with pajamas still on and hair not combed. Wonder if that pullup got changed. Also something that bugs the crap out of me with P is she either calls Abbie and the animals sweet girl or Ma'am. At the end of the vlog Nala is on the counter and P says Ma'am. Just say Nala damn it get off the counter!!!!

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
(I’m new here, new to tattle, blah blah blah)

This is what irritates me so much about these people, everything they do is for the bloody camera. Asa said he had to take Abbie upstairs to do something recently, and the next thing we saw was the camera set up at the top of the stairs with him and Abbie walking up. So did he tell Abbie to stop and wait while he went and put the camera in position, or did he bring her up, set the camera, then go back down and up again to ”get the shot”? I’m no expert but halting/disturbing Abbie’s thoughts or actions for the sake of the camera is awful and can not be good for her
I think it's probably very confusing for her. Who knows how many times or how many 'takes' Asa does before he thinks it looks good?
There's been other vlogs like that where he's gotten footage of the both of them going into a room and in the next shot coming into the room which means he had to stop and move the camera for the next shot, do the action and then set up the camera again.
I get that this is a typical filming technique that many vloggers use. But doing it specifically with Abbie has to confusing and unsettling for her.