Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
The blog Asa wrote talks about how he expected/expects perfectionism from Isaiah. The Massive family home is complete chaos all the time due to lack of schedule for Abbie. The screaming and horrific animal noises Abbie makes is deafening to the ears. The fact that Isaiah has been a 3rd caregiver to Abboe from a very young age. All of these factors and I'm sure many more not listed has added to mind fuck Isaiah's anxiety. It blows my mind these parents had no clue their son has been silently suffering from anxiety for many years. These parents have their head so far up their own asses they have created such dysfunction and mental havoc for their children.
I really can't believe that Youtube does not have some rule that parents can't exploit children on channels. YouTube wants to sensor everything, so why not protect those most vulnerable?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

therealamylynn

VIP Member
@lovesis If anything they should make her watch Isaiah wash the dishes after she piles them on ... to make the task make a little bit more sense to her? I always wondered what she thinks about when they make her scrub dishes and/or unload the dishwasher. If she knows to get a bowl or plate to eat, then surely this will make sense to her at some point.
I think to Abbie she really can't comprehend cause and effect. She doesn't understand after I eat I put my dish in the sink and then rinse it because it has to be clean. She just knows I have to carry this object here and then she's off doing something else.

• Heart

PiggieBack

Newbie here!
I’ve been scrolling through some of the threads and just wanted to say a few things:
First with P saying mothering isn’t her thing. I think a lot of it has to do with A’s controlling and belittling ways. I bet he has criticized every little aspect of her parenting skills and so instead of dealing with him she just lets him do as he pleases with raising the kids. It could also be the cause of her weight gain through the years and her recent gaining. As far as her makeup “business” goes, she probably wanted something of her own. A has full control of the FA channel and her PPP or whatever it’s called these days. However, I’ve noticed he’s starting to butt in and control her business and could be why she’s becoming more moody with him.
Two: Their son’s weight gain. He has gained weight especially lately. I think with him no longer doing Football and now missing out on a lot of senior activities has pushed his mental health into him eating more. He obviously saw it with his mom and has picked up the habit, however good for him for at least going for walks and making an effort in trying to control it.
Three: I can definitely see that S is no longer her chipper happy self. She seems sad. Also I always wondered if she may be a lesbian. They are so animate that I and S won’t become boyfriend and girlfriend. I’m sure A wants to keep this as “family friendly” as possible and so she may be hiding that secret.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa loves to take jabs at his own wife. Interesting how he can dish it out, but gets so butthurt over the actual truth.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh I loved it when Miss Jill told Asa to stop with the "which one is this" and the "find the blue" stuff and had him do it her way. And what happened? Abbie actually got them all right. And the snarky look on his face when he said "Well, thats all I needed you for today Jill." He was seething inside. He then moves Abbbie to the kitchen and starts doing it his way again, and oops...not working out so well. He was DYING to show Miss Jill up. Epic fail. LOL.

Abbie has quite a pot belly starting. You could really see it in the speech portion of the vlog.

ETA:: They have GOT to do something about the nose picking and booger eating. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Am I being too sensitive or was it kind of demeaning having her hold the donut for a picture ... after being told “let me take a picture before you shove it in your face?” Wow ... the path to their mukbang video career has already started.

• Haha
  • Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
She doesn't want to look like a fool. To admit that she wasted thousands of dollars on a surgery because she ate herself back to the beginning? Especially when the money was probably from YT views? Prilly would NEVER ADMIT THAT. Though I'm sure the leg humpers would swoon over her regardless and tell her that it's okay and she's a boss babe.
Thing is, weight loss surgeries fail. People struggle with eating well (I'm one of them).
There is such an opportunity to be real about it and really talk about how hard it is is to change eating habits.
Personally, I would love it if someone did a vlog for people like me. People who want to lose weight, but love their southern comfort food too much and need to learn about healthy portion sizes. I'm learning on my own, but dang, a "weight loss journey" for people who crave all the wrong foods.

(Yeah, I know, this will never happen.)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

cucumber

VIP Member
I am pretty gosh-darn tired of Assa always talking about Prilly's job. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt he a long time ago say he doesnt like to mix or overlap their vlogs? And how the hell many promotions does Prigsley get..every other day shes gettin' some big promotion. Just makes me sick because I don't like her. Or him. They are not people who deserve all these good things.

1) Using full sentences - no. At least I personally don't think it was intentional (I could be wrong - I'd actually love to be wrong since it would genuinely be evidence of growth for Abbie). And if she was doing it with purpose and not just pressing random images of things she likes, that's what I want to see. You can't tell me that with all the time A spends filming they haven't once got this on camera. It's always 'you just missed it!'

2) "You need some french fries in your life!" STOP REWARDING HER WITH FOOD!!! You are killing her ability to tell whether she's hungry or not and the food you give her is almost always unhealthy - a treat is perfectly fine now and then, but not every time!

3) Making her bed - it's way too big a task for her. Don't set her up to fail. Just ask her to please help put the pillows and her stuffie on the bed - something she can actually do and feel accomplished about.

4) "Time for life skills!" Weren't they just talking about going for lunch? And yet she still hasn't had a bath, gotten dressed, etc. DUDE! Also, brushing her own hair. Hmm. Fair enough, it's an appropriate skill to learn, but I'm not sure if we're there just yet. And even he was just a-yanking at her hair - I think there's one reason why it's so thin and damaged looking.

5) Priscilla in a towel. I did not need to know that Asa.

6) These people are obsessed with colors.

7) Isaiah I'm so glad you shaved, bro. Hair's not bad either, to be honest. I totally only ever get a brother/sister vibe from Isaiah & Summer (I respect that others feel differently). Does summer ever actually do anything with Abbie besides tickling, nose booping, and sitting with her on the couch?

8) What's for supper, P? It looks like meat & potatoes followed by cookies - after fast food for lunch. :rolleyes:
Ahhhh yes, cookies for dessert. I laug when big P made it a major point to tell us all she was eating salad instead of cookies. Like she needed to eat anything at all after that hefty plate she ate for dinner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Something smells fishy with their MAASS SQUAD CARES bullshit.
Send gift cards for $250.00. Use $2.00 to buy dollar store socks. Profit= $248.00?
Aren't "charities" supposed to be registered? Have a board of directors and some oversight?
How do we know they aren't keeping 100% of donations?
What is the total amount of donations?
Are they exempt from accountability?
If this is how charities work in Florida, I'm moving and starting my own!
So many questions.
Gotta find answers.
Inquiring minds and maybe the IRS and the State of Florida, want to know.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
She’s aging like a banana.
Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.

• Heart

Nopenotbuyingit

I find it interesting, and my wife says I "over analyze", is that each show is 5 minutes of Abbie, and the rest of the time he prattles on about un related nonsense. And the mother! Oh how I wish she could take a car ride with Ted Kennedy!!

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I am going to ask directly where all that stuff is as it is totally unbearable to think of all the effort that is put into the things people send
I was scanning the comments and noticed some suggested they send money to charity's instead because they probably don't have room for all the stuff sent to them...that comment got deleted almost immediately. By the time I went back to take a screenshot of it, it was gone! It wasn't even rude or mean,in fact it was quite nice.
However THIS Has been up for 10 hours! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlestpeanut

Regarding @Mother2 @KeepinItReal516 comments on the whole lunchroom thing at Ab's school in the last thread, I don't know why they don't just have Ab eat before the other students (and if there are any other food thieves too), so that way the other kids can eat in peace and not have some other kids nasty hands grabbing for their food or possibly hurting one of them just to get to another kid's lunch. Honestly, I wonder how many kids get anxiety over having to deal with that while just trying to eat their meal in peace.

And I always thought it was so nasty that they allow her to prepare lunch, even if she's just sitting stuff on a tray or heating it up. She can't keep her hands out of her mouth, nose the floor, or her feet. She's even tried opening up people's food, it's just...ugh! It's so unsanitary.

Idk how parents haven't made more of a fuss. I know I would if my child's lunch was being manhandled and someone was eating their food.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21