Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
3rd

One does not need to posess the slightest bit of an attractive outward appearance to be a limelife beauty guide, apparently.
It's going to be a real shit storm when all those pictured realize they are not making any money and or loosing money.
I bet once the shit storm starts, that will be when the channel shuts down.
They can't handle the truth or anything not positive.
Especially about themselves.
This is what will bring them down.
IMO.
Stay tuned.
I try to follow this MLM stuff, but still dont get it. So...P recruits these women to sell under her. These women then give a portion of their profits to P? Knowingly? Am I understanding this? Why would anyone agree to do that instead of striking out on their own?

And wth does "hundreds of lives" mean?! It was like on the vlog the other night when Asa was stroking her ego: "So proud of you babe. Making a difference." A difference in WHAT? Cancer research? The environment? The housing crisis? What does he think shes doing?! These ego-maniacs kill me. Seriously. I have passed on. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

cucumber

VIP Member
I started watching today's blog but had to stop. Makes me too angry.
This family are scamming liars exploiting Abbie for their millions! And these stupid humpers send gifts and gift cards!

• Heart

Hannah'sMama

In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide bitch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.
I would feel bad for Priscilla if I thought she was basically a good person, but I don't. I think she's one of those adult women that has a serious case of 'Princess Syndrome' and people like that always get on my tits. She seems to be a pathological liar and something just gets my back up regarding her relationship with Abbie. I know a lot of people feel there's something inappropriate about Abbie's relationship with Asa and/or Isaiah and I respect your opinion, even though I don't agree with it. But I really feel there's something up with how Priscilla feels about/treats Abbie. As others have mentioned, I think P is extremely jealous that A's first daughter is NT. She admits herself that she doesn't have a mothering instinct - which, wow. Isaiah must feel awesome that you admitted that on a public forum! And there's just something else that's setting me on edge. Not saying any abuse is going on, but if Abbie was my student I'd be paying very close attention to the family dynamics.

• Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
We need a new thread...has anyone came up with a new title?

Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and lots of cash. Yeah or nah?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nay831

I’ve read before about Summer being a freeloader, she should go home, etc...IMO Summer pays dearly being there. Packing, shipping, wiping Abbies a**, constant care of Abbie, and now make up sh*t with Piggy🐷 It’s wearing on her. She isn’t as cheerful. Most definitely she should have gone home for this Covid19 stay home but I think they pay her. Not 💯 sure but piggy has referred to her as an assistant.

Also WHY get a dog just to lock it up in a kennel?!? Asswipe says Sandy is only in there while he’s filming. Another lie😡

• Sad

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
If Fathering Autism loses too much ground, maybe TLC will offer them a spot on My 600 pound Life. All they need to do is keep on what they are doing and P will be there before too long.

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
My. That necklace that P was given with the little charms inside was not cheap. My son had one made for his gf last year and they are similar to Pandora bracelets, each charm is individually priced, so is the chain, and the actual round piece the charms go inside of. She had quite a few charms in hers. My son had one made with 4 charms and it was $139. Quite expensive to send a YT family you've never met. At least to me it is!

And I would love to catch Asa with a spinning back-kick to the groin. So smug. So ungrateful. He cant even take a second to attempt to read and pronounce a gifters name?! And the remark about the GS cookies? "Oh those must be the discontinued kind!" He holds up the paper shaped piece of candy and comments how "weird" it is. Cant say something like, "How interesting! Its great to try something from Germany!"

And. He didnt "forget" to film. When does Asa EVER forget to film?? They just didnt want to take the time to pretend to read the letters and act appreciative.
#MaassManners
I bet they opened the envelopes 1st to check for cash and gift cards.
I also bet they laughed at, made fun of, and turned their trashy noses up at the things they were sent.
He did not film so they could do that.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, I was understanding similarly. It's like stretching your stomach out in the first place by habitually overeating. She's just doing it all over again 🤦‍♀️

Just read the steps through. She definitely isn't taking all of this to heart and her dinner plates in recent vlogs are definitely more than 1 cup's worth of food. Thanks for the insight! Makes me even more disappointed though lol food addiction is hard I know, but everyone in that house is in denial about it and (literally) feeding into it.
What is truly sad is that you have a severely affected food addict with multiple food related mental disorders (I’m taking about Priscilla) making the food and eating decisions for an entire household. She is not a chef..she is not a Lifestyle guru, she is not a nutrition expert...she is a very sad, very sick, morbidly obese food pusher. Watch how she touches food...it’s the creepiest thing ever. This is a person who cannot begin to manage her own food intake and decisions making food choices for others including a child who cannot protest. It’s baaaddddd.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I wonder how they would have handled it if Abbie had a piece of glass in her foot or a very deep splinter. Would they have to wrap her in a blanket and hold her down? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely curious on how you treat something like that with a person like her.
If she was mine, I would have given her a warm soapy bath and her night time sleeping pill, went to her room with calm music and tried to get it out. Sitting her at the snack isle and getting all over her was dead wrong..obviously.

• Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Ok folks. I'm tapping out now. It's almost 1am here in good old London Town lol Time to switch everything off. And head up the wooden hills 😉
Keep an eye on the comments. You gotta be quick though! Thay are being deleted faster than 🐷 signing up new victims! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Off topic, your cat is very cute
Thank you!

Just a newbie here, saying Hi 👋. It’s so incredibly gratifying to find “my people” regarding this show. I thought I was the only one yelling at my screen! Since I’m just now jumping on the cruise ship of common sense, most of my reactions have probably been discussed.
I will throw some random Covid thoughts out there......

It’s been awhile since we‘ve seen a genuinely happy Summer, she seems more like a sister wife who is realizing what she got herself into. It was especially painful to watch during the makeup mascarade video. Her role seemed to be there to prop C up and cover her flubs, not because she was enjoying it or endorsing the product. 🥱

Wasn't C in a snit fit of a mood after “working all day”? Maybe they didn’t give her enough praise at grease paint class?
Really enjoy all your comments! Thanks for letting me join in👍
Welcome! I'll think you'll find lots of us here are former sheep who at one time were sucked into this family's exploitation and lies. You are not alone!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
So Abbie was starting to get fussy .. so Assss has to take her for a car ride... and of course winds up at Dunkin Donuts..to get her more sugar. They are so transparent acting like they were just taking Abbie for a car ride..nope they were on a sugar run.. and with no sugar run..she was going to have a tantrum. No telling what all they fed her in the car on the way home.

That decorating stuff is torture for Abbie.. she does not care what the donut looks like..it could have poop smeared on it and she would shove it in her face.

Wow.. they are creating a monster and they are ruled by "Princess Abbie".

• Heart
  • Haha

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I'm sure they do throw alot of it away. There was one vlog where they brought out some neat looking table and actually said that it had been sitting in their garage for a year before they even looked at it. Apparently, a fan had made it and sent it to them a long time ago and they didn't even bother to look at it.
They get a lot of really nice handmade wall art and you never see any of it hanging on the walls anywhere! In fact you dont see much of anything hanging on the walls except the art THEY have made. If you go back and watch the older mail opening vlogs, where have all those toys for Abbie gone? Where are all the handmade blankets people sent? What about all the fancy handmade cups? They absolutely toss that stuff in the trash! And can you imagine how trashy the house would look if they didn't!? However....they could store a lot of it and rotate it. All those fans spending money on those people might as well toss it in the trash, that's how much they appreciate any of it.
I think the fact that they didnt film the opening of the mail like they used to has put a lot of the fans off. The only reason they send that shit is to see them open it up and swoon over it. I'm sure they were disappointed and half of them probably never got a mention or a thank you.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
And we won't even say "I told you so!"

🎶🎶🎶🎶They're liars and they're cheaters
And big fat overeaters
And nasty attention seekers
The Maass squad family.🎶🎶🎶
To the Addams Family tune!
Assa flies his drone
While Pig is on the phone
Poor Abbies all alone
Fake Autism family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
OMG! I hope they never try to go back in the warranty because neither A nor P should be on the thing.. Max load is 220lbs..
View attachment 120447
Same weight capacity as that cheap-ass treadmill they have. lol

I want to throttle P when I see her picking up Sandy and bouncing her around the way she does. She is going to fck up that poor puppy's back!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20