Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abby should be swaddled like thay in a towel to get her teeth brushed. What she is doing now is barely even touching them.

Thats great!

How do you swaddle someone that weighs over 100 pounds and fights you? I am trying to picture it but can't.

Reactions: 2
Watching vlog. She did good with colors but immediately after she asked for a nature valley bar. She knew how to get to it on her iPad.

Reactions: 5

Tonight's vlog 1.5.20
What is the point of this blowing bubbles and matching two colours. Every time I have seen her doing these exercises they never move forward, itā€™s the same thing each time. I canā€™t seriously believe that anything is being gained and the more I see the more the regression is noticeable. I think she has reached her limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Zilla couldnā€™t be bothered when Abbie was having a mini meltdown, she was like ā€œAlright Iā€™m outā€ lol. Ever since she admitted Mothering isnā€™t her jam she doesnā€™t give a damn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That vlog! Breakfast after 10, start class in one room and she is doing well. Why move back to the kitchen? he told her yes to the snack, takes her to the kitchen, then proceeds with class. And he wonders why she acted up? Then why did everyone come running like she was ill or something? Good lord do they know their child at all?

Summer and Isaiah ā€¦STOP mandhandling that girl and throwing her in the pool. WTF is wrong with these people?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I LOLed when Summer closed Abbies video and Abbie put it right back on. I think Summer should take a step back while sheā€™s learning. Why is Summer more involved than Zilla?

Reactions: 9
What is the point of this blowing bubbles and matching two colours. Every time I have seen her doing these exercises they never move forward, itā€™s the same thing each time. I canā€™t seriously believe that anything is being gained and the more I see the more the regression is noticeable. I think she has reached her limit.
My guess is that stupid TV was on? And these people made such fools of themselves in front of that speech therapist..so cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
True, and I think Isaiah is just more vulnerable than Abbie to the overweight genes they received on both sides of the family. He's even kind of chubby in his childhood pics...it's one of the few areas Abbie just lucked out in. I did notice in the last vlog that he has gained quite a bit in a short amount of time. I never saw what the fans said about his looking just like Asa, but he's well on his way. I was watching a video from just two years ago, and it is amazing how much Isaiah has changed both physically and personality-wise. He no longer seems like the humble, genuine kid who just wanted to stay in the background. I never thought he was as perfect as the fans seemed to, but he was at least good at pretending back then.
I also used to not really see the likeness between Asa and Isaiah but I thought it was so noticeable yesterday when they were on the scooters and had to think which one of them was filming and which was on the scooter in the vlog! Heā€™s also becoming very scruffy too. I always liked that Isaiah looked well turned out and am surprised that heā€™s not bothered shaving! A doesnā€™t surprise me as even before lockdown he regularly hasnā€™t bothered!

Reactions: 6
Hey let's send her down the stairs with an armful of laundry and her hair in her face. What's the worst that could happen Asa?

stair hair.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Fo
Speaking of sleeping at night, I too have been wondering why they let Abbie nap. I understand wanting the break. But when my 3yo suddenly conks out, I'm panicking because I know he wont sleep that night.

Sure they get reprieve during the day, but then they gotta listen to the yelling, honking, and buzzing she does at night - and it probably feels louder too because there's less outside noise.
Don't forget that damn clicking noise šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I loved it when Miss Jill told Asa to stop with the "which one is this" and the "find the blue" stuff and had him do it her way. And what happened? Abbie actually got them all right. And the snarky look on his face when he said "Well, thats all I needed you for today Jill." He was seething inside. He then moves Abbbie to the kitchen and starts doing it his way again, and oops...not working out so well. He was DYING to show Miss Jill up. Epic fail. LOL.

Abbie has quite a pot belly starting. You could really see it in the speech portion of the vlog.

ETA:: They have GOT to do something about the nose picking and booger eating. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
PhotoCollage_20200501_233902340.jpg

Abbie coming down the stairs reminded me of the creepy Japanese ghost girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve been lurking forever I decided to finally make an acc my post is pretty much a sum up of how I feel towards them

I came across FA about 4 months ago and binge watched them simply because I have autistic friends and family and it felt good knowing it was a family trying to spread awareness
However Asa & šŸ· are very fake and soon I realized how fake !
I will say and It may not be the popular vote .. I prefer Assa over miss piggy anyday . She just simply isnā€™t it . She clearly doesnā€™t want much to do with her children and she is very smug and bitchy and her fatass needs to get her ego knocked down .
Assa is a douche bag no doubt about that but I can tell he really cares and loves Abbie and you can tell sheā€™s a daddy girl cause her behavior is completely different with him . Piggy doesnā€™t care much and I just hate to see it . Everybody else in that house is weird I love the doggies and kitty summer needs to find a outlet bad Isaiah is ok he just needs to get away . Iā€™ll prolly talk More tit the more I lurk and watch

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.