Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juicy Lucy

It's quite possible that that could occur, but that doesn't mean that Abbie shouldn't get the same level of medical treatment than any NT would. I am a paramedic in Australia and it is my job to manage the medical, emotional, and social needs of the patient. It does not matter if that takes hours or minutes. I can only treat one patient at a time and their needs are my sole focus when I am with them. I am obligated to treat a patient without judgement or bias, everyone gets the same level of care no matter their circumstances.
have you ever had to use a dart gun? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

VickyIsAwesome

Well by definition on google because I'm lazy lol

Patreon is a crowdfunding platform that enables fans (or patrons) to pay and support artists for their work. For producers of videos, webcomics, music, podcasts and more, Patreon is a way to earn extra money on what might otherwise be free content, and allows fans to contribute to their favorite artist's platform.
And patreon's pay that tier level EVERY month. It's not just a one time donation.
I suspect that the "Abbie" level is the most popular. $25.00/month or $300.00/year
They currently have 530 patreons. So it can generate anywhere from $1,060 per month to $13,250.00 per month.
This is their patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/FatheringAutism
Thanks for that!!

I think it's just a page where "supporters" can pay to see extra content from YouTube creators. In a nutshell, it's a place where this disgusting family can flat out ASK for handouts and in return, the person giving the handouts gets "perks".
Thank you!

Reactions: 1

lovesis

VIP Member
She is constantly digging. :sick: I wonder how much booger mucus nastiness she actually consumes a day? Or how much of it gets rubbed off onto the couch, bedding, pillows, kitchen counters, other people in the house, the pets, in the pool water, etc.

The list is endless actually considering how often her fingers are up her nose and how much stuff she then touches.

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮 View attachment 121146
Why do y’all mention the nose picking? She doesnt know it’s not socially acceptable to pick her nose.

Do you suggest this is something they stop?