Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:) :) :)
Well said! (PS: Do you guys remember me once linking an article where a dog trainer calle out ABA! ;) )
ALso @ABAPQueen1995 why is that your @ name, lol
Thanks. This is my username because I'm a software developer and program in a language called ABAP (it's the SAP programming language) and I enjoy doing so. Plus I was born in 1995.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I remember that, it was a really nice item. I thought to myself at the time how ungrateful they were.
Yes, that table you could stake into the sand etc especially when they went to beach events. It had clearly taken a great deal of time and work to make. I think it also had a stand so you could use it on the patio. Never seen it since!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You know, I was watching some older vlogs this morning and I am noticing that when Asa uses a more stern tone with Abigail, she doesn't do that unnecessary "fussing" tit and gets whatever the task is that is being asked of her, done rather quickly. I wonder why they don't just do that all the time? Like, if they are asking her to get her backpack unpacked and put her things away and she starts in with the bullshit, just say," Stop it!! Get your things out now!!"?? I see no harm in raising one's voice to be stern with someone who needs to be done that way. I'm not saying talk to her like that all the time but, just when needed???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know, I was watching some older vlogs this morning and I am noticing that when Asa uses a more stern tone with Abigail, she doesn't do that unnecessary "fussing" tit and gets whatever the task is that is being asked of her, done rather quickly. I wonder why they don't just do that all the time? Like, if they are asking her to get her backpack unpacked and put her things away and she starts in with the bullshit, just say," Stop it!! Get your things out now!!"?? I see no harm in raising one's voice to be stern with someone who needs to be done that way. I'm not saying talk to her like that all the time but, just when needed???
I remember people asking him that before and he says that Abbie loves chaos etc and so if he shouts or is stern then she loves it and finds it funny therefore has the opposite effect. Probably because he hasn’t been consistent enough with it though!

Reactions: 17
I remember people asking him that before and he says that Abbie loves chaos etc and so if he shouts or is stern then she loves it and finds it funny therefore has the opposite effect. Probably because he hasn’t been consistent enough with it though!
I wouldn't think a firm voice is chaotic...maybe so if Dummer is laughing in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't think a firm voice is chaotic...maybe so if Dummer is laughing in the background.
There's a difference between being firm and meaning what you say and shouting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at who these people are.
Zoom in.
This is why they act how they do.
IMO
Sad. I see a few kids who appear to be on the spectrum and look mighty uncomfortable.
I bet Asa cant wait to have a meet up again, it really strokes his ego. Asa loved to film and post selfies of these things, "Look! Look at all these people who look up to me!" Me me me.
Yes Asa. I see you. Cant miss seeing you actually. 🤡👈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad. I see a few kids who appear to be on the spectrum and look mighty uncomfortable.
I bet Asa cant wait to have a meet up again, it really strokes his ego. Asa loved to film and post selfies of these things, "Look! Look at all these people who look up to me!" Me me me.
Yes Asa. I see you. Cant miss seeing you actually. 🤡👈
That was the meetup that was nearest where we live as the crow flies. I'm almost sad we didn't go now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks. This is my username because I'm a software developer and program in a language called ABAP (it's the SAP programming language) and I enjoy doing so. Plus I was born in 1995.
You just dodged a bullet. Or a lecture. Same difference. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow!! Your young!!! (I'm only 10 years older than you are and I'm saying that like I'm 100 years old!! Hahahaha!!)

Reactions: 5
I love it that people are leaving comments like the ones being posted. Even if they don't stay up long, they are being seen.
I hope we have a lot of new people here as a result of being found on the googles.
If you are a lurker, we want to hear from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That was the meetup that was nearest where we live as the crow flies. I'm almost sad we didn't go now.
Wouldnt it be a hoot if one of the meet ups consisted of nothing but Tattler's! Picture that vlog! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They get a lot of really nice handmade wall art and you never see any of it hanging on the walls anywhere! In fact you dont see much of anything hanging on the walls except the art THEY have made. If you go back and watch the older mail opening vlogs, where have all those toys for Abbie gone? Where are all the handmade blankets people sent? What about all the fancy handmade cups? They absolutely toss that stuff in the trash! And can you imagine how trashy the house would look if they didn't!? However....they could store a lot of it and rotate it. All those fans spending money on those people might as well toss it in the trash, that's how much they appreciate any of it.
I think the fact that they didnt film the opening of the mail like they used to has put a lot of the fans off. The only reason they send that tit is to see them open it up and swoon over it. I'm sure they were disappointed and half of them probably never got a mention or a thank you.
They throw it away. I'd bet money on it.
Like you say, we never see any of it.
And these humpers, many probably sacrifice things for themselves in order to give them stuff. Most of these people have a helluva lot less than the Maasses.
UNGRATEFUL. That makes them ugly. Course they're pretty fugly anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I understand fully what you're saying and I agree with you. However the reason I said Abbie should wear them is that she can't tell anyone when she has a cut on her foot or a splinter that's deep. Stepped on a bee etc. She doesn't pay attention to harm in her environment. I am barefoot most of the time myself and I abhor shoes. I feel in Abbie's case they are important.
I have seen her take her shoes off in Walmart, at restsurants, and other public places. This is not ok no matter how uncomfortable she may feel.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly. No follow through. She tried that on Brandy and her teacher. All they had to do was stand and look at her. Body language is universal. They dont keep grabbing her, yaking at her, talking about her as if she isnt there.... they do nothing to reinforce the behavior and Abbie quickly moves on most of the time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.