Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blog Asa wrote talks about how he expected/expects perfectionism from Isaiah. The Massive family home is complete chaos all the time due to lack of schedule for Abbie. The screaming and horrific animal noises Abbie makes is deafening to the ears. The fact that Isaiah has been a 3rd caregiver to Abboe from a very young age. All of these factors and I'm sure many more not listed has added to mind duck Isaiah's anxiety. It blows my mind these parents had no clue their son has been silently suffering from anxiety for many years. These parents have their head so far up their own asses they have created such dysfunction and mental havoc for their children.
I really can't believe that Youtube does not have some rule that parents can't exploit children on channels. YouTube wants to sensor everything, so why not protect those most vulnerable?
Asa has been clear about which child he favors Favortisim sucks in any situation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve read before about Summer being a freeloader, she should go home, etc...IMO Summer pays dearly being there. Packing, shipping, wiping Abbies a**, constant care of Abbie, and now make up sh*t with Piggy🐷 It’s wearing on her. She isn’t as cheerful. Most definitely she should have gone home for this Covid19 stay home but I think they pay her. Not 💯 sure but piggy has referred to her as an assistant.

Also WHY get a dog just to lock it up in a kennel?!? Asswipe says Sandy is only in there while he’s filming. Another lie😡
Summer gets free room & food. I believe they do pay her also but not sure about that.
I got no sympathy for her. Zilch. Zippo. She knew exactly what she signed up for. after all, she brags all the time how she's Abbie's best friend. She's got a very weird connection with this family. And besides she's got the hots for Asssssa. My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s aging like a banana.
Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess they could call the fired department....hee hee
I was thinking finding a front loader or forklift 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and before anyone screams fatshaming like I've said in the past if I had one iota of respect for thilla I would be nice .

• Haha
Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.
Everything traces back to Abbie's exploitation. EVERY DAMN PENNY THEY MAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like she has eyeliner on who wears makeup in the pool?
Probably leftover from last night.

Summer gets free room & food. I believe they do pay her also but not sure about that.
I got no sympathy for her. Zilch. Zippo. She knew exactly what she signed up for. after all, she brags all the time how she's Abbie's best friend. She's got a very weird connection with this family. And besides she's got the hots for Asssssa. My opinion.
She hardly even pays attention to her anymore unless to tickle her or be on camera.

Hi guys! I took on the task of remodeling our bathroom so I am very behind. I'm sorry if this is repeating anyone but I thought this was interesting. Ass is distance learning with Abbie. First she signs pretzel, he ignores her,
View attachment 120817
Then she does her yell stim
View attachment 120818
he stops her. Then she gets that "look",
View attachment 120820
And proceeds to pinch herself.
View attachment 120821
So I wonder if that's why she pinched her self. He ignored her asking for food and stopped her stim. He should have figured this tit out a long time ago because her pinching herself is just the tip of the iceberg in what damage she could do to herself when she is not getting what she needs/wants.
And the last screenshot, my favorite:
View attachment 120822
Ass is looking worn out! You think he is regretting his "job" right about now? And Pigcilla is loving life today. The whole day sitting on her ass not having to deal with Abbie. I wonder if this is their new normal 😂
Perfect example of a failure Asshat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Newbie here!
I’ve been scrolling through some of the threads and just wanted to say a few things:
First with P saying mothering isn’t her thing. I think a lot of it has to do with A’s controlling and belittling ways. I bet he has criticized every little aspect of her parenting skills and so instead of dealing with him she just lets him do as he pleases with raising the kids. It could also be the cause of her weight gain through the years and her recent gaining. As far as her makeup “business” goes, she probably wanted something of her own. A has full control of the FA channel and her PPP or whatever it’s called these days. However, I’ve noticed he’s starting to butt in and control her business and could be why she’s becoming more moody with him.
Two: Their son’s weight gain. He has gained weight especially lately. I think with him no longer doing Football and now missing out on a lot of senior activities has pushed his mental health into him eating more. He obviously saw it with his mom and has picked up the habit, however good for him for at least going for walks and making an effort in trying to control it.
Three: I can definitely see that S is no longer her chipper happy self. She seems sad. Also I always wondered if she may be a lesbian. They are so animate that I and S won’t become boyfriend and girlfriend. I’m sure A wants to keep this as “family friendly” as possible and so she may be hiding that secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey everyone!
Let's talk boobs/moobs

Prigly's are dwarfed by that huge stomach. But they're actually not small. You take one of them offa her body and place it in a table. That thing is gonna look pretty large. If you say, for example, you set it on that table next to mine. Again, they have the appearance of being small when they compete with her gut.

Now..Asssa has moobs. Set one of those babies next to Prigly's on the table and it might be pretty equal.

• Haha
I was just discussing this with my husband last night. (He keeps asking me why I'm still paying attention to what they're doing- it's like a trainwreck and I enjoy talking with you all).

I've been wondering what it's going to be like, in a few months, when these poor people realize that they can't make money doing this makeup thing. Expecting to see a lot of very angry former fans, esp where she was telling them to use their stimulus checks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just discussing this with my husband last night. (He keeps asking me why I'm still paying attention to what they're doing- it's like a trainwreck and I enjoy talking with you all).

I've been wondering what it's going to be like, in a few months, when these poor people realize that they can't make money doing this makeup thing. Expecting to see a lot of very angry former fans, esp where she was telling them to use their stimulus checks
Yes! Someone here (maybe it was you) posted that a letter was sent to these companies asking them not to take advantage of people during these hard times. But P didnt care.....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wish someone could help me find a word here to describe what I'm feeling, or at least tell me they feel it, too. Watching them ride scooters, bikes, other toys they have etc etc. makes me so uncomfortable and just... kind of grossed out? And idk why! It isn't because they're overweight but looking at them and their faces while they do that with the music Asa lays in the background is just.... gross? idk!!
Secondhand embarrassment, babe. I get it when watching their Tik Tok thingies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newbie here!
I’ve been scrolling through some of the threads and just wanted to say a few things:
First with P saying mothering isn’t her thing. I think a lot of it has to do with A’s controlling and belittling ways. I bet he has criticized every little aspect of her parenting skills and so instead of dealing with him she just lets him do as he pleases with raising the kids. It could also be the cause of her weight gain through the years and her recent gaining. As far as her makeup “business” goes, she probably wanted something of her own. A has full control of the FA channel and her PPP or whatever it’s called these days. However, I’ve noticed he’s starting to butt in and control her business and could be why she’s becoming more moody with him.
Two: Their son’s weight gain. He has gained weight especially lately. I think with him no longer doing Football and now missing out on a lot of senior activities has pushed his mental health into him eating more. He obviously saw it with his mom and has picked up the habit, however good for him for at least going for walks and making an effort in trying to control it.
Three: I can definitely see that S is no longer her chipper happy self. She seems sad. Also I always wondered if she may be a lesbian. They are so animate that I and S won’t become boyfriend and girlfriend. I’m sure A wants to keep this as “family friendly” as possible and so she may be hiding that secret.
This is just my opinion but I think Summer is still happy. Maybe they havent shown her as much because they can't go anywhere. Not that she does much of anything anyway.....But she's there doing the dance thing with Isaiah. And in the pool. And giggling....egad...yes the giggling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes! Someone here (maybe it was you) posted that a letter was sent to these companies asking them not to take advantage of people during these hard times. But P didnt care.....
I didnt post that, but it's such a good idea to send that to them. MLMs are always gross, but when people are extra desperate, it's a whole new layer of crappy.

I've wondered how P and A even sleep at night. Dont they feel bad?? They dont seem too but surely all the money hasnt left them completely soulless. Maybe P honestly thinks she's able to sell her makeup because she's honestly that good, and not because of her connection to fathering autism.

Reactions: 13
Ok, I would never, ever eat ANYTHING that Abigail had touched or "made" or anything that involves it having to be in her possession at all. That donut had her spit all over it. Slapping that knife in her mouth before putting all over that donut grossed me out!! I hope she was the only one eating that tit. Her feet are disgusting, as well. I have only ever seen animals get angry bc, something hurts. (Asa said she was mad bc her foot hurts.) I don't know, I just think that's another of her unnecessary behaviors.

Reactions: 8
How can Summer be Abbie’s best friend? I guess that way is possible but Abbie can’t really be Summer’s bestie. That’s beyond anything tHung remotely normal. It would be like Asa being BEST FRIENDS with Jen, right? What’s the chance of that happening? I mean , Asa doesn’t even have ANYTHING to do with his own BROTHER that has CF or whatever it is. How can A promote a friendship between his daughter and S., when he acts like abhors his own kin?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.