Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I could swear that I have heard them say that Abigail was on clonidine. (I'm not sure if she still is or if she was at one point.) That is the very first bp med that I was ever put on when I was 17 years old. (I was a teenage heroin and crack addict so, I'm sure that's got loads to do with why my bp problems started so early. I've been clean 17 years now.) I wonder what Abigail was or is on that med for? I know it's used for other things as well but, it does make me wonder if she could already be having trouble with her bp due to the things you mentioned. Eating alot of salt will cause anyone's bp to shoot up. I'm thinking that may be what caused mine to shoot up over the last few days. I ate a tit load of ramen noodles!
Congrats on your sobriety! 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lots of kids get splinters, and lots of kids (and adults) don't wear shoes outside. As long as you aren't in a public place, I really do not get the issue with the shoe thing. I see this criticism on other YTers content too and I just don't get it. Abbie clearly has a sensory issue with shoes. Sensory issues are a real thing and forcing her to wear shoes in the comfort of her own home when she doesn't need to is silly and kind of cruel, IMO. Unless I'm in a store or something along those lines, I really try not to judge people for not forcing their children to wear shoes. Aside from sensory issues, there are other reasons to not wear them. Abnormal foot structure, missing toes/part of the foot can make shoes painful and hard to wear. Kids with upper body disabilities (ex: arthrogryposis) can also have a hard time with shoes because they make balance more difficult for them. I'm sure there are others.

These people do a lot of dumb and nasty stuff, but accidents happen to everyone, and kids get splinters sometimes.
I understand fully what you're saying and I agree with you. However the reason I said Abbie should wear them is that she can't tell anyone when she has a cut on her foot or a splinter that's deep. Stepped on a bee etc. She doesn't pay attention to harm in her environment. I am barefoot most of the time myself and I abhor shoes. I feel in Abbie's case they are important.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure they do throw alot of it away. There was one vlog where they brought out some neat looking table and actually said that it had been sitting in their garage for a year before they even looked at it. Apparently, a fan had made it and sent it to them a long time ago and they didn't even bother to look at it.
They get a lot of really nice handmade wall art and you never see any of it hanging on the walls anywhere! In fact you dont see much of anything hanging on the walls except the art THEY have made. If you go back and watch the older mail opening vlogs, where have all those toys for Abbie gone? Where are all the handmade blankets people sent? What about all the fancy handmade cups? They absolutely toss that stuff in the trash! And can you imagine how trashy the house would look if they didn't!? However....they could store a lot of it and rotate it. All those fans spending money on those people might as well toss it in the trash, that's how much they appreciate any of it.
I think the fact that they didnt film the opening of the mail like they used to has put a lot of the fans off. The only reason they send that tit is to see them open it up and swoon over it. I'm sure they were disappointed and half of them probably never got a mention or a thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They get a lot of really nice handmade wall art and you never see any of it hanging on the walls anywhere! In fact you dont see much of anything hanging on the walls except the art THEY have made. If you go back and watch the older mail opening vlogs, where have all those toys for Abbie gone? Where are all the handmade blankets people sent? What about all the fancy handmade cups? They absolutely toss that stuff in the trash! And can you imagine how trashy the house would look if they didn't!? However....they could store a lot of it and rotate it. All those fans spending money on those people might as well toss it in the trash, that's how much they appreciate any of it.
I think the fact that they didnt film the opening of the mail like they used to has put a lot of the fans off. The only reason they send that tit is to see them open it up and swoon over it. I'm sure they were disappointed and half of them probably never got a mention or a thank you.
I am going to ask directly where all that stuff is as it is totally unbearable to think of all the effort that is put into the things people send

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lots of kids get splinters, and lots of kids (and adults) don't wear shoes outside. As long as you aren't in a public place, I really do not get the issue with the shoe thing. I see this criticism on other YTers content too and I just don't get it. Abbie clearly has a sensory issue with shoes. Sensory issues are a real thing and forcing her to wear shoes in the comfort of her own home when she doesn't need to is silly and kind of cruel, IMO. Unless I'm in a store or something along those lines, I really try not to judge people for not forcing their children to wear shoes. Aside from sensory issues, there are other reasons to not wear them. Abnormal foot structure, missing toes/part of the foot can make shoes painful and hard to wear. Kids with upper body disabilities (ex: arthrogryposis) can also have a hard time with shoes because they make balance more difficult for them. I'm sure there are others.

These people do a lot of dumb and nasty stuff, but accidents happen to everyone, and kids get splinters sometimes.
Another barefoot person here. I hate socks and shoes and only wear them when absolutely necessary. Even the so called comfy socks are not comfortable for me. In Florida sandals are a good option for going places. At home they come right off. Part of my dislike is sensory and balance issues. Part is that I've had foot surgeries and pressure on the foot and ankle is low grade discomfort.

I don't go barefoot outside because of Florida wildlife like fire ants. And we have broken glass and other debris in our neighborhood. As a kid I used to.

Reactions: 8
I am going to ask directly where all that stuff is as it is totally unbearable to think of all the effort that is put into the things people send
I was scanning the comments and noticed some suggested they send money to charity's instead because they probably don't have room for all the stuff sent to them...that comment got deleted almost immediately. By the time I went back to take a screenshot of it, it was gone! It wasn't even rude or mean,in fact it was quite nice.
However THIS Has been up for 10 hours! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, I would say that most of them don't get a mention or thank you. These folks are ungrateful and gross. They don't care that if it weren't for their fans, they wouldn't be where they are today. Without these ppl that they refuse to give any credit to, they wouldn't live in their house, have their nice cars and suped up golf cart for Abigail to sit and thrash her head around in, money for the trips to dunkin and money for "all the things". The big lady wouldn't have that magical makeup business that nets her thousands bc, most of those suckers that blow their money on that magical bullshit are just FA fans that want to be a part of this family so bad that they can taste it. They owe every bit of their success to their fans and what do they do? Nothing but throwing gifts in the garbage and refuse to acknowledge them. I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of something so gross and disgusting. These folks are a disgrace to so many ppl and things that I don't understand the following them to hell and back thing. Just nuts!

• Heart
Someone wanted to know if they have received their letter. This is the reply they got. Also other replies - P.O Box address and why people are still sending stuff when in the past it has been discouraged.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone wanted to know if they have received their letter. This is the reply they got. Also other replies - P.O Box address and why people are still sending stuff when in the past it has been discouraged.
That's total BS right there! The comment I saw and was deleted instantly before I could screenshot it...said people should donate...yet that ASSHAT deleted it. He's such a moron!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a few YouTube vloggers I enjoy: Our Landing Crew, NickyTV, Who is She is Back, various anti-MLM vlogs, tech and personal media channels, film channels, etc. I would never think to send them anything in the mail, letters, packages, gift cards, etc. I would not be a Pateron subscriber, give them superchats, or buy their merchandise. I don’t understand why a nice email or a comment is not enough to show appreciation. Where is the sense? Some of the fans think they personally know the channel owners, but in truth, they are just “total strangers”.

• Heart
I have a few YouTube vloggers I enjoy: Our Landing Crew, NickyTV, Who is She is Back, various anti-MLM vlogs, tech and personal media channels, film channels, etc. I would never think to send them anything in the mail, letters, packages, gift cards, etc. I would not be a Pateron subscriber, give them superchats, or buy their merchandise. I don’t understand why a nice email or a comment is not enough to show appreciation. Where is the sense? Some of the fans think they personally know the channel owners, but in truth, they are just “total strangers”.
Look at who these people are.
Zoom in.
This is why they act how they do.
IMO

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.