Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 2.5.20
Why oh why do these fanzz$$ies insist on sending this family stuff? It just never ceases to boggle my mind. I wonder how long it has been since they picked up packages? I can't imagine someone making something homemade for these fools... and they let it sit for probably months.

Also.. I bet anything they stopped at DUNKIN .. this is why Abbie is excited.. one because she is getting her way and two because car rides always equal FOOD. They like to play it off like the car ride just makes her so happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200501_223926.jpg
Screenshot_20200501_224002.jpg
Screenshot_20200501_224102.jpg
Screenshot_20200501_224144.jpg
Screenshot_20200501_224219.jpg

Comments from last night vlog!

Stay tuned for tonight's episode. I will be posting it here in around 20-25 minutes 😉😂😁

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
How can Summer be Abbie’s best friend? I guess that way is possible but Abbie can’t really be Summer’s bestie. That’s beyond anything tHung remotely normal. It would be like Asa being BEST FRIENDS with Jen, right? What’s the chance of that happening? I mean , Asa doesn’t even have ANYTHING to do with his own BROTHER that has CF or whatever it is. How can A promote a friendship between his daughter and S., when he acts like abhors his own kin?
They think everyone loves Abbie, not just Summer. I dont know how to put it into words, but Asa especially acts as of Abbie is almost royalty, or like a religious/spiritual deity sent here to share her "gifts". I'm not trying to insult Abbie but lets get real. She is profoundly IDD. We just watched her eat dirt. I have no idea what they think is so special about her, or what we are supposed to be learning.

• Heart
  • Haha

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
So do they realize that is probably how Abbie will be walking once she puts on all those pounds and her weak legs won’t be able to carry her weight? It’s one thing to be fat and have your body carry your weight but she can’t even raise her arms up or do kicks. So I hope they consider this is going to be her future. She’s going to be limping like that, or be put in a wheelchair.

• Sad
  • Wow

ABAPQueen1995

Notice they just say it was a bloody nose. Theynever say it was because Abbie was picking it. Although we know....
Just think that's kinda funny

That'd be awesome
Why the hell did her mum not stop the car and clean her up when she noticed that blood was everywhere? If I was her mum, I would have found the nearest lay-by, stopped the car, wiped her face and hands and then given her a stim toy afterwards so that she didn't cause any further damage to her nose.
What was worse was that she said she'll let the school deal with it rather than dealing with it herself. What a silly woman :(

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I actually have seen them use things from subscribers. I believe it was more common back before they moved. Actually Abbie has been wearing those subscriber leggings for almost 2 years now and they are skin tight. That’s something they should prob toss.

I must say they rarely reply to positive comments so I doubt they read every letter like they say. I honestly don’t expect them to. I can imagine some leghumpers send pages long letters BUT I do think they can find a way to show appreciation to the fans instead of constantly take take take take. They have done giveaways but that only happened 3 times. They are so far up their own asses that they probably believe meet ups are a way to give back to their fans🤦‍♀️
Also, they have a “personal assistant”. Why can’t Summer open the mail and gifts and write a nice thank you note individually. Keep track of the gifts, gift cards, art, and other “things” and acknowledge kindly. I retired from a huge sporting association and believe me all correspondence was acknowledged. An impersonal thank you on a vlog says nothing.

Part of the MLM cult is that they are brainwashed to think they are helping people and making their lives better.. in reality they are scamming people. MLM's typically make money out of lying to people a bout the amount of money they will be making and persuading them to buy in (usually includes a start up cost).. this is where the Upline is really making money.. also they have other costs.. their website fees, "training materials"...etc etc.. they are making more money. They have to reach a certain sales amount that most won't reach... but are pressured to buy products.

Most of these downline rarely sell products to outside customers.. or if they do it is very minimal and 90 percent will not recoup their startup kit costs.. so the name of the game is to recruit, recruit, recruit... pressure , pressure, pressure to meet quotas..., to recruit family and friends... and indoctrinate.. so that even the ones that aren't making money will stick around long after it is obvious they will not be successful.
And if someone tries to opt out, they are encouraged to borrow money from family members.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I love it that people are leaving comments like the ones being posted. Even if they don't stay up long, they are being seen.
I hope we have a lot of new people here as a result of being found on the googles.
If you are a lurker, we want to hear from you!

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Weighing in on the medical treatment. Don’t care who it is, if it needs to be done it’s getting done. I was a pediatric nurse, have worked with all kinds of kids. I’ve seen it take 5 nurses to hold a kid down to access a port. You can’t take all day trying to sweet talk a kid into something they aren’t going to let you do. You try everything, as a last resort you sedate and restrain. But they aren’t going to sit around for hours letting her throw a fit. She would absolutely get sedated in an er if they had to do any kind of procedure. For her safety and the staff’s. Especially for something like stitches. I bet that child has never even had blood work because she wouldn’t cooperate for them to find a vein. And regarding dirty feet...I hate shoes, I walk barefoot outside, my dogs go in and out and track in mud. I know my floors aren’t spotless, yet my feet never have been that dirty, unless I’ve walked through mud. Their floors are either filthy or they don’t bathe her feet.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Geezez. I was just thinking how lucky because we hadn't seen those stupid scooters for awhile.
Of course they had to show off all their toys today...gotta say P looks hilarious riding that thing...I thought shewas all about exercising so why doesnt she get off & WALK...in fact why dont they all get off and walk???

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.
Everything traces back to Abbie's exploitation. EVERY DAMN PENNY THEY MAKE

• Heart

Hannah'sMama

But let's look at her rocking stim. That has got to be causing spinal issues and head issues, neck issues too. How do you protect a person from that when they won't wear a padded vest or a helmet?
The biggest thing again is harm reduction/redirection. Now, I'm gonna be honest here. I'm very good at my job but Abbie would be a huge challenge (I usually do earlier intervention). So much in this poor girl's life is just wrong, I'm honestly not sure where I would start. I guess setting up a hanging swing in her room and swing set out back would be a good place. Daily walks (plural). Get her in to a PT and then daily exercising those muscles, tendons, etc. Check her eyes, ears, etc. (I simply do not believe they've done this recently). Get her on a routine. Work on basic hygiene. CHANGE HER DIET. Hand exercises, hand/eye coordination, fine motor skills. Introduce sensory play again (avoiding sand, clay, anything she can try to eat). Introduce all of this stuff at a slow but steady pace (it would take years). Stop getting her to do useless tasks. Work with her emotionality. Pay attention to her.

If there was any way I could get her into a compression vest or neck brace while trying to fix everything else, I would do that, but you got to pick your battles sometimes.

And in my opinion, the best strategy of all would be to get her new parents (or put them in boot camp with an OT that knows what the hell they're doing). Let's face it, A&P are lazy as fuck and all of this requires effort and dedication.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Chad Tick has made my night!

some of these fans really don't realize what goes into a day with abbie. a day with abbie would STRESS ME OUT.
tempsnip.png

• Haha
  • Wow

whatamidoinghere

I'm sure Asses cough is just some post nasal drip situation but if you have a cough so bad it's preventing you from sleeping and coughing is one of the major symptoms of Covid-19.... STAY THE F HOME

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide bitch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.
The thing with Prigilla though is that she LIES so much. And shes sucked in by the money (exploitation) also. And her replies to people can be very very snarky & mean. She's not so sweet & innocent.
Other than that, I agree with you. 🙂

Rudest thing ever about phones!

I'm a server at a restaurant. And I'll be taking an order for a table and 1 person is on their phone and trying to point on the menu to tell me what he wants, or else ignores me entirely. Now I've got the rest of his party all ordered so I cant leave or that'll mess up everything. And I've got a zillion other things to do but he makes me wait for him to get off the phone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Take no prisoners

Hi guys! I took on the task of remodeling our bathroom so I am very behind. I'm sorry if this is repeating anyone but I thought this was interesting. Ass is distance learning with Abbie. First she signs pretzel, he ignores her,
Screenshot_20200501-094534~2.png
Then she does her yell stim
Screenshot_20200501-094539~2.png
he stops her. Then she gets that "look",
Screenshot_20200501-094600~2.png
And proceeds to pinch herself.
Screenshot_20200501-094618~2.png
So I wonder if that's why she pinched her self. He ignored her asking for food and stopped her stim. He should have figured this shit out a long time ago because her pinching herself is just the tip of the iceberg in what damage she could do to herself when she is not getting what she needs/wants.
And the last screenshot, my favorite:
Screenshot_20200501-095358~2.png
Ass is looking worn out! You think he is regretting his "job" right about now? And Pigcilla is loving life today. The whole day sitting on her ass not having to deal with Abbie. I wonder if this is their new normal 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

sachairiah

I can’t make my mind up about Isaiah. Sometimes I think he looks like he has had enough and is waiting to escape to college and on the other hand he recently has become a lot like his father, greedy, arrogant. I just don’t know which is the real Isaiah
Maybe he is struggling with that himself? Still wanting to be close to his dad, have his approval, but also disgusted with what his father did. I imagine he feels conflicted a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19