Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blog Asa wrote talks about how he expected/expects perfectionism from Isaiah. The Massive family home is complete chaos all the time due to lack of schedule for Abbie. The screaming and horrific animal noises Abbie makes is deafening to the ears. The fact that Isaiah has been a 3rd caregiver to Abboe from a very young age. All of these factors and I'm sure many more not listed has added to mind duck Isaiah's anxiety. It blows my mind these parents had no clue their son has been silently suffering from anxiety for many years. These parents have their head so far up their own asses they have created such dysfunction and mental havoc for their children.
I really can't believe that Youtube does not have some rule that parents can't exploit children on channels. YouTube wants to sensor everything, so why not protect those most vulnerable?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi guys! I took on the task of remodeling our bathroom so I am very behind. I'm sorry if this is repeating anyone but I thought this was interesting. Ass is distance learning with Abbie. First she signs pretzel, he ignores her,
Screenshot_20200501-094534~2.png
Then she does her yell stim
Screenshot_20200501-094539~2.png
he stops her. Then she gets that "look",
Screenshot_20200501-094600~2.png
And proceeds to pinch herself.
Screenshot_20200501-094618~2.png
So I wonder if that's why she pinched her self. He ignored her asking for food and stopped her stim. He should have figured this tit out a long time ago because her pinching herself is just the tip of the iceberg in what damage she could do to herself when she is not getting what she needs/wants.
And the last screenshot, my favorite:
Screenshot_20200501-095358~2.png
Ass is looking worn out! You think he is regretting his "job" right about now? And Pigcilla is loving life today. The whole day sitting on her ass not having to deal with Abbie. I wonder if this is their new normal 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Phew, finally caught up!
Again, thank you for the comment screenshots! It’s night time in my country when they post, so I always miss the juicy stuff before it gets deleted. And it was so interesting reading the screenshots of Priss’ back and forth with people from the autistic facebook group. She has really closed herself off from any critisism that could better her daughters life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
(Asa is obviously against using condoms, or he can't buy one small enough to stay on
I choose the latter option.

I think that's a great idea. She'll love it and it'll keep her entertained and engaged when she's bored and her parents are doing their own things. She needs more musical toys

To add to that, why didn't he put cream on the cut and then socks on afterwards to protect her foot from getting infected? My friend who is a pharmacologist taught me to do that when my shoes rubbed my feet and it really helped (after a bath first).
Abbie won't keep socks on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys! I took on the task of remodeling our bathroom so I am very behind. I'm sorry if this is repeating anyone but I thought this was interesting. Ass is distance learning with Abbie. First she signs pretzel, he ignores her,
View attachment 120817
Then she does her yell stim
View attachment 120818
he stops her. Then she gets that "look",
View attachment 120820
And proceeds to pinch herself.
View attachment 120821
So I wonder if that's why she pinched her self. He ignored her asking for food and stopped her stim. He should have figured this tit out a long time ago because her pinching herself is just the tip of the iceberg in what damage she could do to herself when she is not getting what she needs/wants.
And the last screenshot, my favorite:
View attachment 120822
Ass is looking worn out! You think he is regretting his "job" right about now? And Pigcilla is loving life today. The whole day sitting on her ass not having to deal with Abbie. I wonder if this is their new normal 😂
I used to feel sorry for her married to that ass, now I feel sorry for him married to the stomach that walks like a woman. Motherhood isn't her jam. so the question is what is she holding over his head for him to keep her? He degrades her every chance he gets, always shows her in a negative light. Failing at losing weight, acting stoopid dancing, playing the little girl that sells MLM and doesn't even seem aware that's what she's doing. She just knows she 'has girls'. And I could go on and on. It's clear we all see her and her phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Priscilla's mother is obese as well. Not sure about her bio dad.

When Summer facetimes her parents about a gray hair, they should tell her the weight gain is much more disturbing.
This is her biological dad.
cillas dad.jpg

What Cilla gets as a Lead Director

cilla limelife.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She really looks stupid af.
Wtf am I even looking at?
Oh and she realllyyy shouldn't wear PINK!! 😂
IMO
Are these current? (I don’t usually watch the vlogs anymore, makes me mad when I do!) If these pics are current P is rapidly putting weight back on. It’s really very sad.

Reactions: 11
And the scooter would be all mangled and bent and they'd have to send Summer back to get the golf cart to load in the scooter. And that would leave Isaiah tryna carry big Prilly home while balancing on the one-wheel. And Asssa and Abbie would stroll...and I do mean STROLL...home to bring up the rear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.