Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching for years… maybe someone else can remember but I can’t. Do we ever see their plates when they go out after cilla says she’s just going to share with Abby? I don’t think so. I kinda think she says that and then she eats it all. Like at fancy places. And we have seen them at home not make any steak for Abby when they have the big fancy steaks from her butcher. Almost as if they don’t want to spend money on Abby’s meals. They would rather drive through zaxbys.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Junior made points with Mommy Dearest by thanking his parents for pushing him in the right direction to apply for the Camp Creepy job. Does this mean he won’t continue to pursue his master’s degree? Only time will tell.

IMG_8101.jpeg

FaceTime with Mommy:

IMG_8025.jpeg

GB’s text message:

IMG_8026.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So they pushed him into the Camp Creepy job? Probably instead of finishing his schooling?
He’s probably still doing his non competitive online masters program, but I’m not surprised at all that they pushed him to take this. He stays under their thumb and they get additional free daycare services.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Junior made points with Mommy Dearest by thanking his parents for pushing him in the right direction to apply for the Camp Creepy job. Does this mean he won’t continue to pursue his master’s degree? Only time will tell.

View attachment 3000276

FaceTime with Mommy:

View attachment 3000278

GB’s text message:

View attachment 3000279
I wonder when he's going to come out of the closet to Mommy Pig? It's time. That picture. Oh boy.

"He has worked his butt off" I bet he has. I wonder if Pig still has to wake him up or if he still wears a shock collar?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Weren't they fussing about not being able to afford to rent a safe vehicle for the trip?
Don't they have like 2 broken down cars right now?

Oh well, guess they'll go spend $150+ on dinner!
Obviously the priority is food.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 3000276

FaceTime with Mommy:

View attachment 3000278

GB’s text message:

View attachment 3000279
They better be proud of Boy Wonder and grateful to the person who got him to where he is today. He's the second one to hold down a job in that family of lazy lard arses. The first one to hold down employment is Abbie who paid for Boy Wonder's education and actually got him that job. If not for Abbie, Boy Wonder would not be in the position that he is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember when they were praying before meals in a couple of vlogs? As soon as Junior got his job at the camp, they stopped doing that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve been watching for years… maybe someone else can remember but I can’t. Do we ever see their plates when they go out after cilla says she’s just going to share with Abby? I don’t think so. I kinda think she says that and then she eats it all. Like at fancy places. And we have seen them at home not make any steak for Abby when they have the big fancy steaks from her butcher. Almost as if they don’t want to spend money on Abby’s meals. They would rather drive through zaxbys.
I'm not sure if I heard this right, but I think Abs might not chew steak properly and that's why they don't give it to her? Anyone know if they heard something like that?
---

View attachment 3000276

FaceTime with Mommy:

View attachment 3000278

GB’s text message:

View attachment 3000279
So she wants prayers, I'll pray when I see her pray.

• Heart
I'm sure Krewe loves when The Beast tags them wearing their sunnies with her gas station earrings. She's not exactly their target audience🧐🥴

1718659823421.png
1718660224032.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She hasn't actually shown plates with WLS-appropriate portions since the very, very beginning of her #105poundsdown adventure. Like, the first month or two maybe we'd see her dainty plate if a meal was included in the vlog but then that stopped. For a long time Atha went to great lengths to either not film her plate or (try to) edit it out of vlogs. It's been over a year now at least since he's stopped bothering.

There is zero chance she's sharing with Abbie. We've seen them more than enough times at various restaurants to know Abbie gets her own plate of food and that she eats it all. There's literal video documentation of it and I don't know who she thinks she's fooling. :ROFLMAO:

Also - Miss #105poundsdown #70poundsdown #50poundsup has no problem posting her appetizer and dinner plates and cocktail glasses to Instagram from their frequent dAtE nIgHtS when Abbie isn't around to "share" it with her.

If Priscilla is so comfortable with her body and happy with herself she shouldn't feel the need to lie about her meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Back in Florida on Sunday and respite can’t come fast enough on Monday. Piggy must be exhausted after being with her daughter for three weeks, even though Jessica and Dishy Dan did their stint and her downline (especially Stephanie who has three children) picked up the slack during the Hun vacation away from the trailer. Will it be date night? Or will AssA have too many chores to catch up at home.

IMG_8104.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Back in Florida on Sunday and respite can’t come fast enough on Monday. Piggy must be exhausted after being with her daughter for three weeks, even though Jessica and Dishy Dan did their stint and her downline (especially Stephanie who has three children) picked up the slack during the Hun vacation away from the trailer. Will it be date night? Or will AssA have too many chores to catch up at home.

View attachment 3000849
Is that his dad’s house or did he park the RV at Summer and Kylie’s?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn't actually shown plates with WLS-appropriate portions since the very, very beginning of her #105poundsdown adventure. Like, the first month or two maybe we'd see her dainty plate if a meal was included in the vlog but then that stopped. For a long time Atha went to great lengths to either not film her plate or (try to) edit it out of vlogs. It's been over a year now at least since he's stopped bothering.

There is zero chance she's sharing with Abbie. We've seen them more than enough times at various restaurants to know Abbie gets her own plate of food and that she eats it all. There's literal video documentation of it and I don't know who she thinks she's fooling. :ROFLMAO:

Also - Miss #105poundsdown #70poundsdown #50poundsup has no problem posting her appetizer and dinner plates and cocktail glasses to Instagram from their frequent dAtE nIgHtS when Abbie isn't around to "share" it with her.

If Priscilla is so comfortable with her body and happy with herself she shouldn't feel the need to lie about her meals.
If she was sharing meals with Abbie neither one would be piling on the pounds (no fault of Abbie)

• Heart
Reactions: 14