Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video
Lazy, selfish, entitled twunt. That witch actually gave HERSELF a Father's Day gift. Instead of getting something solely for Tubby to enjoy, she is allowing him to pick their "date night" activity AND to get he and Abbie out of the house, some sort of kayak excursion for Tubby and Abbie. When Boy Wonder was saying good bye at the truck, he said " I love you Mom" and she had ZERO response. When they were moving the contents out of the trailer, instead of unloading together, that fat blob was going to hand items out to Tubby so that he could do all of the pack mule work. The icing on the cake was, after all that driving and unloading, who put Abbie to bed? Tubby. JFC, I can't stand her. What a waste of excess skin that twit is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
1000002166.jpg

His dick must be getting smaller because his truck is getting bigger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
IYKYK best part of the Vlog! 🤣😂🤣😂
I guess the To Do list they left Golden Boy wasn’t long enough. The dude has a full time job and is probably putting in those extra hours with camp beginning. At least the two dogs, cat, several fish (anlthough he didn’t show the fish) and one dozen or so quail survived, even if Piggy’s precious potted plants, AssA’s cucumbers and the front and side yard grass died. The quail coop was filthy and all the vegetables need attention. AssA didn’t plant the pepper plants in enough soil for their roots. I wonder what the pool looked like.

IMG_8130.jpeg

AssA should be eating his words about the car/truck dealership in West Virginia. They made the sale and personally drove the vehicle to Mold Manor, even though the Mighty MaAssive called Lewisburg “BFE, West Virginia” twice. He said he didn’t receive a big vlogger discount. They did take his clunker (no I don’t mean Big P) in trade. Hopefully they’ll have safe travels back to WV.

IMG_8129.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I guess the To Do list they left Golden Boy wasn’t long enough. The dude has a full time job and is probably putting in those extra hours with camp beginning. At least the two dogs, cat, several fish (anlthough he didn’t show the fish) and one dozen or so quail survived, even if Piggy’s precious potted plants, AssA’s cucumbers and the front and side yard grass died. The quail coop was filthy and all the vegetables need attention. AssA didn’t plant the pepper plants in enough soil for their roots. I wonder what the pool looked like.

View attachment 3002789

AssA should be eating his words about the car/truck dealership in West Virginia. They made the sale and personally drove the vehicle to Mold Manor, even though the Mighty MaAssive called Lewisburg “BFE, West Virginia” twice. He said he didn’t receive a big vlogger discount. They did take his clunker (no I don’t mean Big P) in trade. Hopefully they’ll have safe travels back to WV.

View attachment 3002797
This dude is such a bleeping entitled cuck bastard. I hate him!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lazy, selfish, entitled twunt. That witch actually gave HERSELF a Father's Day gift. Instead of getting something solely for Tubby to enjoy, she is allowing him to pick their "date night" activity AND to get he and Abbie out of the house, some sort of kayak excursion for Tubby and Abbie. When Boy Wonder was saying good bye at the truck, he said " I love you Mom" and she had ZERO response. When they were moving the contents out of the trailer, instead of unloading together, that fat blob was going to hand items out to Tubby so that he could do all of the pack mule work. The icing on the cake was, after all that driving and unloading, who put Abbie to bed? Tubby. JFC, I can't stand her. What a waste of excess skin that twit is.
And when Asshole was saying how much they needed to get done the next day Pigblisters said "Oh I'm getting my nails done." She knew damn well there would be lots to do the day after they got home from camping. Perfect timing Pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's time for another SAD clickbait title and so predictable. Was Abbie sad about the trip being over? I'll tell you who wasn't sad. Miss Priscilla who already had her nail appointment lined up for the next day. This woman makes damn sure her needs come before everyone else in that house. We never did see her lift a finger to get all that tit out of the camper and Atha is tasked to go back the next day to finish cleaning.

She is all up in her tit because she is now an ambassador to a clothing store that caters to 20 something year old's. Most of their tops are what they call baby doll and their t-shirts are crop tops. Almost all of their dress have an empire waste and I think they're way over priced for what you are getting. Atha really needs to tell her any dress that is above the knees is a HELL NO for her. She's just tickled pink she now has an excuse to remain large so she gets her much needed attention from strangers. I did see her pulling a few protein drinks out from their camping bag but because of her mental deficiency, she will never be able to maintain a regimented reduction in calories for any length of time. We know it bothers the hell out of her that people comment ALL THE TIME about her being overweight but she continues to label herself a chunky gal and her new name for herself as the passenger princess is once again telling the world she is this delicate creature. Watching her lumber down to the camper from the brief 20 foot walk to view the lake is all you need to know about what kind of shape she is in. If anything happens to Atha where he is no longer able to do all that he does, she is up shits creek and they both know it.

Her love language is traveling. I would like to sign her up with Babble to teach her another language called STFU. These two have had about five years of living large. They've said they are financially responsible and have made sound financial decision regarding their future. If that was the case, why are they manically hustling all these small time money grabs like being affiliates and ambassadors where they're making pennies on the dollar. The YT channel is basically brining in about 10k more than what GB make at his new job. SL's future is questionable now since it appears the chairman has bought up all the stock and is taking L'OCCITANE private. If he bought all the stock, does this mean he bought out Michelle and Madison's shares in Slimelife? It's confusing as hell but I guess we'll know more by the Fall. I can't imagine they want to continue to take impairments with a company that is consistently in the red. It will be interesting what happens at this years Palooza. It may be their last one. Maybe they'll send all the Huns on a one way trip to Haiti.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What will she do if SL goes belly up? I doubt many of the humpers will follow and there is absolutely nothing likeable or interesting about her to grab the attention of recruits outside the FA micobubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched a Kaidale vlog today. Kaitlin is a total airhead but the differences between them & the Tubbersons are massive. Kaidale is able to do things. He goes to school and rides a bike and can play baseball to some extent. He knows you need to run the bases. He understands basic things. It highlights how severely ID Abbie is. Kaidale is a kid with autism (and some ID I guess) whereas Abbie...if she is autistic at all it's very slight. She is simply profoundly ID. This makes me even hate Ass & Big P even more as the way they present it is such a damn lie. They must be ashamed of Abbie or they would tell the truth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Kaitlin is back to vlogging. She just posted an update of what she and Kaidale have been up to in the past year. She's worked her arse off, worked OT and has paid off all of her debts. Kaidale has graduated from 6th grade and it looks like he will be home schooled in the Fall. Kaitlin went back to school, but couldn't complete the semester because Kaidale was having behavioural issues which have since been corrected. He is still super active and she is still taking great care to encourage any interests that he has. There is a part of the video where he is drawing, from memory, a cartoon that he watches and it is really impressive. What a difference between the care and attention that Kaitlin gives her son and the absolute shithow The Tubbersons have been with Abbie.
---
I watched a Kaidale vlog today. Kaitlin is a total airhead but the differences between them & the Tubbersons are massive. Kaidale is able to do things. He goes to school and rides a bike and can play baseball to some extent. He knows you need to run the bases. He understands basic things. It highlights how severely ID Abbie is. Kaidale is a kid with autism (and some ID I guess) whereas Abbie...if she is autistic at all it's very slight. She is simply profoundly ID. This makes me even hate Ass & Big P even more as the way they present it is such a damn lie. They must be ashamed of Abbie or they would tell the truth.
I didn't see your post when I was writing mine!! It blows my mind that The Tubbersons have monetary freedom to expose Abbie to do so much more in terms of therapy and activities and they waste it on Twattys effed up hoof phalanges, tents and gas station earrings and Tubby's need for giant phallic automobiles. Arseholes. Kaitlin really is a caring and truly loving Mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Kaitlin is back to vlogging. She just posted an update of what she and Kaidale have been up to in the past year. She's worked her arse off, worked OT and has paid off all of her debts. Kaidale has graduated from 6th grade and it looks like he will be home schooled in the Fall. Kaitlin went back to school, but couldn't complete the semester because Kaidale was having behavioural issues which have since been corrected. He is still super active and she is still taking great care to encourage any interests that he has. There is a part of the video where he is drawing, from memory, a cartoon that he watches and it is really impressive. What a difference between the care and attention that Kaitlin gives her son and the absolute shithow The Tubbersons have been with Abbie.
---

I didn't see your post when I was writing mine!! It blows my mind that The Tubbersons have monetary freedom to expose Abbie to do so much more in terms of therapy and activities and they waste it on Twattys effed up hoof phalanges, tents and gas station earrings and Tubby's need for giant phallic automobiles. Arseholes. Kaitlin really is a caring and truly loving Mother.
I agree about Kaitlin. She went off the deep end a little when she wanted to live in the van, but she is involved with her son and there is no doubt of her love & caring

• Heart
Reactions: 17