Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Lord. Ass is still pedaling that tit about Abbie living independently in the shak. So you think anyone really believes that can happen? I mean she's almost 20 years old and can't brush her own hair or teeth or dress herself...whattaya think...she's gonna wake up one day and be OK to live independently? I got the feeling he even knew how ridiculous that sounded as he was saying it...what a true ass
How can someone live independently if they need diaper changes performed by others?? (it's a rhetorical question).

Seriously, I watch very sporadically these days. Poor Abbie. NOTHING EVER CHANGES. I watched her struggle with that shape/peg table task a couple days ago. Three words came to my mind. HIATUS TIME AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can someone live independently if they need diaper changes performed by others?? (it's a rhetorical question).

Seriously, I watch very sporadically these days. Poor Abbie. NOTHING EVER CHANGES. I watched her struggle with that shape/peg table task a couple days ago. Three words came to my mind. HIATUS TIME AGAIN.
Abbie doesn’t need her diaper changed as she's a typical teen according to ass and pig and typical teens Don't wear diapers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That's not an in-law suite. It has no bathroom or small kitchen. It is just a room. Basically an outdoor storage shed they converted into a room. No, Abbie will never be that independent. If she is staying out there, she'd need a caregiver 24/7 to be with her. That's what kind of thing my sons waiver would pay for. We are casually looking for properties that have such a suite, or a plot of land so that we can build him a tiny house by our main one. He casually left out the part of her needing constant care.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I dont believe Abbie was in her room for hours by herself.. just not buying it.. unless of course they drugged her or something.

Pig seems so obsessed with food... I dont see how she is on that shot..... Its hard to tell about weight loss because they filter so much...but I have seen recent shots of her where she looks pretty obese still.

It grosses me out to see Pig sitting stuffed in that chair with her legs spread apart.. probably airing out her privates..ugh.. at least she is wearing a long dress.
And no underwear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Abbie doesn’t need her diaper changed as she's a typical teen according to ass and pig and typical teens Don't wear diapers.
What the hell is going on with her face? They took away her triple chin and left a turkey wattle.
#nofiltermyass

View attachment 3025802View attachment 3025806
Interesting that Twatty looks so vastly different in these screen shots, filmed on the same day. She looks like a shrunken & deflated version of herself in one and a bloated walrus in the other 🧐 🥴

Tubby, time to listen to more audible podcasts & books about manipulating video into magic mirror hijinx😂😂

1719804239168.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They claim they bought that house because of the shack out back…that was the selling point?
Prior to purchasing the Manor, they spoke about how they wanted one of the stately older houses in Riverside because they all had carriage houses that could be used as an apartment for Abbie and/or her caretaker. That was the original fantasy: the family installed in an upscale neighborhood, with a live-in caretaker for Abbie, would would live semi-independently if possible.

Instead they ended up in Lakeshore, at the most expensive house in a neighborhood of bungalows, with an extra room attached to their garage and a dwindling supply of people willing to work respite for them. Ass once mentioned that plans to expand the Shack were already "drawn up" when the house was purchased, but in all the years they've lived there, they haven't made a single move to improve the place. Hell, they couldn't even install a door between the Shack and the half-bath attached to its backside.

Imagine, it's August and you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night...you have to go outside into the Florida humidity and/or rain, and face the spiders and palmetto bugs and whatever else may be lurking, while you turn the corner into Dogshit Alley (hope you're wearing slippers!) and grope in the dark for the bathroom door. What a luxury! I wonder how Junior likes navigating that during his IBS attacks. I wonder if Summer ever worried about getting back into bed with spiders in her hair. I wonder if Ass & Priss ever considered cutting back on their vacations or their date nights or their cheese supply to pay for someone to install a bleeping bathroom door.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Izzy is still annoying as hell and very gay. Pig was stuffed in her chair and on her phone as usual, sitting like a farmers daughter. Why did Abbie only have steak to eat? No vegetables?!
EHHH EHHH EHHH EH EH.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok ok….please don’t judge me for this 🤣

I’ve just been having a look on the bloomchic website. There’s actually some quite nice stuff on there, reasonably priced and they ship to the UK. Think I’m going to have to make a purchase! I will NOT be using any links or anything that means piggy cilla gets any money!

I’m a UK 18 (which is a US 16) and everything in the shops just feels so unflattering at the moment, and plus size shops sometimes a a bit frumpy looking and always too many ruffles for some reason! 😂

I will give Priscilla some credit though- some of the things she’s got from there are a hell of a lot better than some of the other things she’s squeezed herself into before. Stretchy yellow summer dress….i remember you. And remember when she went through the see through SEIN phase 🤮🫣 I can’t really say the same for that Arula shop though. Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched a bit of her live. Abbie was making noise in the background, then Fat duck mentioned that groceries had been ordered for delivery and that Abbie was starving. She yelled at Abbie to get the groceries which had just arrived, then Abbie came up and poked her a couple of times, only to be told to go get the groceries and tell dad.
We’ve all seen how packed their fridge and storage cupboards are, so I don’t believe for a moment that they didn’t have anything to feed Abbie for lunch. Also, her laziness knows no bounds. She can’t even be arsed to make a sandwich for her daughter.
---
Have you seen this shite? Mr Know it all needs to shut his face.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok ok….please don’t judge me for this 🤣

I’ve just been having a look on the bloomchic website. There’s actually some quite nice stuff on there, reasonably priced and they ship to the UK. Think I’m going to have to make a purchase! I will NOT be using any links or anything that means piggy cilla gets any money!

I’m a UK 18 (which is a US 16) and everything in the shops just feels so unflattering at the moment, and plus size shops sometimes a a bit frumpy looking and always too many ruffles for some reason! 😂

I will give Priscilla some credit though- some of the things she’s got from there are a hell of a lot better than some of the other things she’s squeezed herself into before. Stretchy yellow summer dress….i remember you. And remember when she went through the see through SEIN phase 🤮🫣 I can’t really say the same for that Arula shop though. Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind!
My all-time favorite is that pink & white striped number she used to jam herself into

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched a bit of her live. Abbie was making noise in the background, then Fat duck mentioned that groceries had been ordered for delivery and that Abbie was starving. She yelled at Abbie to get the groceries which had just arrived, then Abbie came up and poked her a couple of times, only to be told to go get the groceries and tell dad.
We’ve all seen how packed their fridge and storage cupboards are, so I don’t believe for a moment that they didn’t have anything to feed Abbie for lunch. Also, her laziness knows no bounds. She can’t even be arsed to make a sandwich for her daughter.
---
He is such an asshole! He always has to be right. He cannot stand anyone correcting him. When he has his little hissy fits like this, he just further exposes his ignorance and stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to send this to Tubby - quick Google Search of British/English Accents ::

British English accents
From sources across the web

Scottish English

Welsh English

Cockney

Yorkshire

Brummie

West Midlands

Scouse

Derry accent
West Country English
Received Pronunciation
Estuary English
Geordie
Northern Ireland
Irish
RP
Standard English

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
---
This dumb cuck hasn't even been to the UK and has no friends, so how the duck would he know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My all-time favorite is that pink & white striped number she used to jam herself into
She claims she's lost weight "people have noticed". Here's a challenge thilla thue. Wear the yellow striped and pink striped dresses of summer"s past. I wanna see how loose they are on you now in your weight loss era. Or, how about the pink jean jacket? That should fit great now. Where's your little lilac, frilly number? That'd be a great guage for the curious minds. Prove it's not just filter work.
Put up, or shut up swine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just curious if they're still putting pics up on Camp I Get Diddled social media pages? Haven't seen any newer ones here in a few days.

Reactions: 9