Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else do a double take at the small size of the RV toilet then look at big P and think 'how much does she overhang' :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2998608
Looks like they are home and have already picked up shack boi to stuff their fat faces. Did they come home early? I thought they said 3 weeks.
Piggy made a point of filming their dinners, saying that she will split hers with Abbie. That’s hard to believe unless they’re both filling up with bread first. And you know how much Big P loves her salads!

Ahh, Piggy answered the question with her next dinner film. They ordered Nutella and whipped cream pizza for dessert. Dessert? Piggy? Yes! Of course AssA is stuck hand feeding Abbie because she’ll get messy on her own. They’re so gross.

IMG_8011.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Piggy made a point of filming their dinners, saying that she will split hers with Abbie. That’s hard to believe unless they’re both filling up with bread first. And you know how much Big P loves her salads!

Ahh, Piggy answered the question with her next dinner film. They ordered Nutella and whipped cream pizza for dessert. Dessert? Piggy? Yes! Of course AssA is stuck hand feeding Abbie because she’ll get messy on her own. They’re so gross.

View attachment 2998695
They said they ordered this for Abbie. Did you sow? Does Abbie have Nutella pizza on her iPad? She, nor anyone at that table, needs dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2998695
I'm sorry... but why is this WLS having ass witch insisting on ording desserst at every meal? Oh wait, maybe that was a question I shoud have asked back in 2020. :ROFLMAO:
Forgive me tonight. I'm kinda of feeling ornery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2998695
Weren't they fussing about not being able to afford to rent a safe vehicle for the trip?
Don't they have like 2 broken down cars right now?

Oh well, guess they'll go spend $150+ on dinner!

• Wow
  • Sick
someone fed her that complete tit??? Gods I get so furious just from the pics on here, I would put my computer through a wall if I watched a vid. Nutella bleeping pizza?????? Gee it's lucky they feed her low fat cereal, ain't it.
I must have missed the piles of teens eating like this 🙄🙄🤬💩💩💩
What is the current excuse for her weight gain?? Obviously it is not her diet 😆😏🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
someone fed her that complete tit??? Gods I get so furious just from the pics on here, I would put my computer through a wall if I watched a vid. Nutella bleeping pizza?????? Gee it's lucky they feed her low fat cereal, ain't it.
I must have missed the piles of teens eating like this 🙄🙄🤬💩💩💩
What is the current excuse for her weight gain?? Obviously it is not her diet 😆😏🤬
At one point didn't they say that Abbie didn't like ice cream and now all they seem to do is go to ice cream parlours. Twatty is projecting her food desires onto Abbie and it's disgusting. When Twatty's is away, it seems that Tubby does a much better job of feeding Abbie healthier meals. Abbie loves peppers, why they don't offer that instead of sugar laden food is only because Twatty is in charge of the kitchen and buys unhealthy garbage to satisfy her gluttony.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
At one point didn't they say that Abbie didn't like ice cream and now all they seem to do is go to ice cream parlours. Twatty is projecting her food desires onto Abbie and it's disgusting. When Twatty's is away, it seems that Tubby does a much better job of feeding Abbie healthier meals. Abbie loves peppers, why they don't offer that instead of sugar laden food is only because Twatty is in charge of the kitchen and buys unhealthy garbage to satisfy her gluttony.
YES!!! I remember them claiming Abs doesn't like ice cream...so glad you remember too...good to know I'm not crazy!!!

• Heart
Abbie is clearly putting on the pounds. They can’t get a handle on their own weight so guess we can’t expect them to with Abbie. Just sad that they are adding another issue that Abbie will have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
YES!!! I remember them claiming Abs doesn't like ice cream...so glad you remember too...good to know I'm not crazy!!!
That's the thing... she doesn't (or didn't use to.) Several times they showed them force feeding Ab ice cream, and her having a meltdown because of it.

It use to be Isaiah and pigs thing. They would have their ice cream dates. When he went to college pig started forcing it on Abbie as an excuse to go get herself ice cream.

Not sure if the force feeding has led to her actually liking it or not now. But she for sure didn't like it previously.

• Heart
  • Sad
It was a year or two ago that Izzypop and Ass were saying how Pig RARELY orders dessert. They lie so much about the dumbest tit. Nobody gets to 400 pounds and maintains it by sharing meals and having a small appetite, not eating until 3pm and rarely having dessert. Pull the other one.

To maintain her weight, she has to be eating huge amounts of the wrong foods. I can't imagine how many calories she consumes in a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found a pic of CillaSuey as she arrived back home from her passenger princess tour
1718634199238.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It was a year or two ago that Izzypop and Ass were saying how Pig RARELY orders dessert. They lie so much about the dumbest tit. Nobody gets to 400 pounds and maintains it by sharing meals and having a small appetite, not eating until 3pm and rarely having dessert. Pull the other one.

To maintain her weight, she has to be eating huge amounts of the wrong foods. I can't imagine how many calories she consumes in a day.
Exactly! She also goes on about how she eats salads but we all know she loads it up full of fat and calories with everything she adds to it. So her way of making salads isn’t helping her at all.

• Heart
Exactly! She also goes on about how she eats salads but we all know she loads it up full of fat and calories with everything she adds to it. So her way of making salads isn’t helping her at all.
Right... thats a fat person's salad..lol. You can really increase the number of calories in a salad exponentially depending on what you put in it.... and sometimes a "salad" can have more calories than a steak and baked potato.

• Heart