Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday!
Atha was a busy little man in the YT comments.
Pig never really takes a vacation.
😂
He has lost his damn, lying ass mind.
View attachment 2995765
Why the duck would AOTS partner with these scummy lying grifters🤬🤬 We looked at taking an AOTS cruise but I said Hell No b/c they are now partnering with Twatty and Tubby. We are taking a Royal Caribbean family cruise at the end of July with Hubby, my two autistic sons, and about 10 other family members. AOTS is not on this cruise. But All kids club staff on RC are autism trained. All autistic kids are able to be in the kids club even if they’re not potty trained fully. Thank God, my boys are. They also have cousins close to their age that will be able to go to the kids club with them. The rules for autistic kids versus neurotypical kids are less stringent. AOTS is expensive & not worth it just for a 1 on 1. From what I’ve been researching their company may possibly be on the outs soon just like my Slimelife🤍. Maybe someone should drop some info to ATOTS CEO concerning these massive losers!!! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck would AOTS partner with these scummy lying grifters🤬🤬 We looked at taking an AOTS cruise but I said Hell No b/c they are now partnering with Twatty and Tubby. We are taking a Royal Caribbean family cruise at the end of July with Hubby, my two autistic sons, and about 10 other family members. AOTS is not on this cruise. But All kids club staff on RC are autism trained. All autistic kids are able to be in the kids club even if they’re not potty trained fully. Thank God, my boys are. They also have cousins close to their age that will be able to go to the kids club with them. The rules for autistic kids versus neurotypical kids are less stringent. AOTS is expensive & not worth it just for a 1 on 1. From what I’ve been researching their company may possibly be on the outs soon just like my Slimelife🤍. Maybe someone should drop some info to ATOTS CEO concerning these massive losers!!! 🤔
Have a terrific time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that his dad’s house or did he park the RV at Summer and Kylie’s?
It’s Bruce’s and Donna’s house. Found it easily since the MaAssives photographed the house number. Way to go!
---
Good question, I was thinking the same thing..he uses everyone.
Bruce’s and Donna’s house. I’m sure the neighbors are thrilled with Bruce’s camper and AssA’s RV parked on the grass. One would wonder if there are any zoning issues for parking vehicles in your yard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow! That is one rude witch. In this reel the Ass pranks his mother with “rattlesnake eggs” that vibrated and buzzed when she opened the envelope. The morbidly obese, classless sow laughs and bursts out with: “you can’t do that! She’s old!!!l”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow! That is one rude witch. In this reel the Ass pranks his mother with “rattlesnake eggs” that vibrated and buzzed when she opened the envelope. The morbidly obese, classless sow laughs and bursts out with: “you can’t do that! She’s old!!!l”
Jessica turns 67 this month. She runs circles around the waddling sow. Piggy will be so fortunate if she lives to be 67.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a stupid twit. Everything about Jessica is vibrant and healthy, meanwhile, everything about Twatty is slow and unhealthy. Twatty is an absolute mess in everyway. If they did one of those "How old is your body" tests, Jessica would be found to have a healthy early 40's body make up and Twatty would be close to the damn grave.

I think we all know who we would chose as a clear winner and a clear loser on The Amazing Race.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whale, the WHALE got her damn wish. She is an "ambASSador" for Arula. Just look at that smug, lisping twit, waddle and lumber about the shop like a damn hungry hippo in her gas station jewelry and funhouse specs. Well done, Arula, you found yourselves a winner in this one.

• Sick
  • Haha
A summer Ambassdor for Arula? They obviously don't check out who they're using just look at the number of subs and views. It's all about the money. I wouldn't support that store in any way. There has to be a way to let them know they're dealing with scammers.

• Heart
The biotch is back! She pampered herself with a fresh manicure, clothes shopping and out to dinner with Chub Hub. It’s good to be the Pig! And eight “I’m so excited“ during her Live.

IMG_8110.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Well, she better stay fat now. Semi fat thilla doesn't have the same "can't help but look at a car wreck" draw as her current morbidly obese, probably diabetic, lymphedema girlie character she's been leaning into. She's a train wreck, circus freak horse blanket model, people click because they can't believe their eyes.

• Haha
If she was sharing meals with Abbie neither one would be piling on the pounds (no fault of Abbie)
The only way cilla is sharing meals with Abbie is if she’s eating a whole portion to herself and then eating half of Abbie too.
---
The shiny stuff is Piggy aggressively applying those dang glow drops.
I think they need to rename them sweaty drops judging by her face….theres healthy glow and then there’s morbidly obese woman walking up a small flight of stairs glow.

• Haha