Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed at those seenks! (Reverse knees!!)

Does she not know she's their diversity hire. Like they want to show that they have all types shapes, sizes and colours (haven't seen a non-white person yet) She's being used. Much like how Atha is using her and Abbie for views.

I'm watching their vlogs thru Brave.com these days. It skips all their ads. Ain't giving them a single cent!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Big cil is Slime Life’s DUFF. Designated Ugly Fat Friend. Trying to get people to join.. they see big p and think “oh I’m better looking and more fit than her! Im sure I’ll sell more makeup and skincare than her”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"I'm a girly girl" says Pig. "I've always been this way, It's who I am" she says. The same girly girl that weighs the same as two average sized males and could eat and drink Ol' Henners the 8th under the table. A girly girl indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fat duck peddles all this make up tit telling her minions it’s natural, paraben free, vegan, cruelty free, blah, blah, blah…..but look at the state of her! If she really cared about the ingredients in the products she used,(other than what money she can earn from them) she would also care about her diet and health.
She is in her early forties and already has a lot of lines and wrinkles on her face and sun damaged skin. However, I imagine the inside of her body is in a worse condition . She regularly eats huge amounts of cheese, butter, red meat, processed meats, sugary treats, etc…which all contribute to major health issues. There’s no point in putting on a ‘all natural’ face cream if you have high cholesterol and a fatty heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Billiarty
Seenks! 😂😂😂

Within the first 2 min of the vlog…
Did y’all hear Pig wheezing heavily as she walked the 5 ft back to the truck?

The other night they were talking about Abbie waking up, eating cereal and then going back to sleep. Atha stated her need for food was so random, or something like that. Pig said…I’ve never been like that. Oh yea? Then what is the whole pickled okra before every meal, before bed, packed in every suitcase you carry deal about? witch is the epitome of random hunger urges. Every time you see her, through Atha’s perspective of course, she is buying food, thnackth, talking about food or eating. She was already planning next day 2 pm lunch as soon as they pulled into the KOA.

Pig smelled fresh cut hay for the first time. She loves it. She wants a candle that smells like it. She said she wants to roll around in fresh cut hay. Mmmmhmmmm.
😂🤣😂🤣😂
1718548714978.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor Abbie, I’m sure she is toileting less on travel days. Her dear parents noted they don’t take her into gas stations because there’s a bathroom in the RV. “If you do go into a gas station, she thinks she’s getting Grandma’s cookies…every single time.” Yes, school set up the gas station visits to teach bus rides, shopping and payment, but then her doofus parents and respite reinforced the treats aspect of the trip regularly.
Piggy come out with a bag full of snacks when she goes inside a gas station store, but it’s a bad habit for Abbey to go in and request cookies and juice. It makes me wonder how dehydrated they keep Abbie on the road.

• Heart
  • Sad
Poor Abbie, I’m sure she is toileting less on travel days. Her dear parents noted they don’t take her into gas stations because there’s a bathroom in the RV. “If you do go into a gas station, she thinks she’s getting Grandma’s cookies…every single time.” Yes, school set up the gas station visits to teach bus rides, shopping and payment, but then her doofus parents and respite reinforced the treats aspect of the trip regularly.
Piggy come out with a bag full of snacks when she goes inside a gas station store, but it’s a bad habit for Abbey to go in and request cookies and juice. It makes me wonder how dehydrated they keep Abbie on the road.
I really don’t understand why they would rather use the rv bathroom than a gas station or rest area. The rv’s bathroom is tiny. Plus you’re not hooked up to anything so that’s just gonna sit in the tank until the next time they go to a campsite and dump their tanks. Then again they are likely not having Abby use the toilet.. they use the rv to change her pants and diaper.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really don’t understand why they would rather use the rv bathroom than a gas station or rest area. The rv’s bathroom is tiny. Plus you’re not hooked up to anything so that’s just gonna sit in the tank until the next time they go to a campsite and dump their tanks. Then again they are likely not having Abby use the toilet.. they use the rv to change her pants and diaper.
Because Priscilla won't (can't?) handle Abbie's toileting needs - whether it's a matter of her refusing to handle it, not being able to physically maneuver to do it, or because Abbie beats the tit out of her, Priscilla isn't doing bathroom care.

How would it look to 99% of the public if Asa took his adult daughter into a gas station bathroom, likely with Abbie vocalizing and/or being clearly distressed, by himself?
Someone would call the cops. People would record it and it'd end up on social media with the most ragebait, sensationalized title & tags. There's a very real risk of a physical altercation from someone who doesn't understand or doesn't want to wait for the police.

Their only option is to handle toileting somewhere private like the RV since Asa's the one who handles it.

• Heart
Because Priscilla won't (can't?) handle Abbie's toileting needs - whether it's a matter of her refusing to handle it, not being able to physically maneuver to do it, or because Abbie beats the tit out of her, Priscilla isn't doing bathroom care.

How would it look to 99% of the public if Asa took his adult daughter into a gas station bathroom, likely with Abbie vocalizing and/or being clearly distressed, by himself?
Someone would call the cops. People would record it and it'd end up on social media with the most ragebait, sensationalized title & tags. There's a very real risk of a physical altercation from someone who doesn't understand or doesn't want to wait for the police.

Their only option is to handle toileting somewhere private like the RV since Asa's the one who handles it.
I would be surprised if Big P can handle her own toileting needs at her size without Asa’s help let alone Abbie’s.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not at all letting Ass off the hook, but he clearly enjoyed being out in nature. I’m sure that Asa and Abbie would do ok out of life if they lived out in the countryside, kept some animals and grew things. But he’s got his fat wife he has to please at every moment otherwise she winges and whines. They spent 5 days woohooing and pointless insta posts with cilla’s ‘friends’ but one night somewhere that Asa would prefer and she just moans, they’ll have spent less than 24hrs there. I bet cilla will have had a tantrum when he suggested going for a walk around the lake because she didn’t want to look after Abbie for the couple of hours he’s have been gone. I’m sure Asa would love to get away on more little trips to more remote places like that campsite but we all know princess cilla can’t and won’t look after Abbie. Plus Asa has no friends to go away with anyway. They are co-dependent in so many ways but Asa would be pretty much fine if he upped and left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not at all letting Ass off the hook, but he clearly enjoyed being out in nature. I’m sure that Asa and Abbie would do ok out of life if they lived out in the countryside, kept some animals and grew things. But he’s got his fat wife he has to please at every moment otherwise she winges and whines. They spent 5 days woohooing and pointless insta posts with cilla’s ‘friends’ but one night somewhere that Asa would prefer and she just moans, they’ll have spent less than 24hrs there. I bet cilla will have had a tantrum when he suggested going for a walk around the lake because she didn’t want to look after Abbie for the couple of hours he’s have been gone. I’m sure Asa would love to get away on more little trips to more remote places like that campsite but we all know princess cilla can’t and won’t look after Abbie. Plus Asa has no friends to go away with anyway. They are co-dependent in so many ways but Asa would be pretty much fine if he upped and left her.
I agree about Asa...to a point. He does like getting outdoors but he would never live that type of life full-time. He has gotten to like eating and drinking out at places and living a luxury too much to give that up. Not that he's exactly g a life of luxury but he sure does enjoy fancy cruises, trips, and dinners

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hearing Priscilla refer to herself as a ~girly girl~ is hilarious ..how is a morbidly obese sweaty, rotund beast of a woman tipping the scales close to 400 pounds, with her Fred Flintstone feet, cankles, an enormous gunt, man hands and more chins than the Chinese phone book....be GIRLY????

She's more manly than her son.

• Haha
1000002072.jpg

Looks like they are home and have already picked up shack boi to stuff their fat faces. Did they come home early? I thought they said 3 weeks.

Reactions: 13
As I was folding my laundry, I was thinking about Twatty clinging to her "girly girl" dream. Firstly, that enormous beast stopped being a girl when she got knocked up and had Candy Cane Wide Load Lane Bryant and Wayna the Hut track Tubby down like a Greyhound at the dog track. Secondly, if she is referring to being a "girly girl" as being the epitome of femininity, that is a giant HELL NO. Feminine women don't mouth breath with their tongues lolling out of their gaping mouth as they masticate their cud at the dinner table. Feminine women do not manspread when they sit, granted, she is unable to cross her knees or even thankles due to the enormity of her mighty redwoods, but she doesn't need to sprawl like Wayna the Hut. Feminine women don't scratch at their crevices and faces with their effed up paw phalanges. Feminine women do not film themselves having an undignified hissy fit, complaining and crying about mean people. Twatty is simply a grotesque version of a childish belief that acting like a needy simpleton, behaving like an outrageously demanding, lazy and entitled witch, wearing a circus tent and gas station jewelry and trawling on some over priced slap makes her a "girly girl".

If that Beast wants an example of what true femininity looks like, all she needs to do is look at the Princess of Wales who embodies beauty, strength, grace and dignity.

1718573638019.png
1718574093793.png

• Heart
As I was folding my laundry, I was thinking about Twatty clinging to her "girly girl" dream. Firstly, that enormous beast stopped being a girl when she got knocked up and had Candy Cane Wide Load Lane Bryant and Wayna the Hut track Tubby down like a Greyhound at the dog track. Secondly, if she is referring to being a "girly girl" as being the epitome of femininity, that is a giant HELL NO. Feminine women don't mouth breath with their tongues lolling out of their gaping mouth as they masticate their cud at the dinner table. Feminine women do not manspread when they sit, granted, she is unable to cross her knees or even thankles due to the enormity of her mighty redwoods, but she doesn't need to sprawl like Wayna the Hut. Feminine women don't scratch at their crevices and faces with their effed up paw phalanges. Feminine women do not film themselves having an undignified hissy fit, complaining and crying about mean people. Twatty is simply a grotesque version of a childish belief that acting like a needy simpleton, behaving like an outrageously demanding, lazy and entitled witch, wearing a circus tent and gas station jewelry and trawling on some over priced slap makes her a "girly girl".

If that Beast wants an example of what true femininity looks like, all she needs to do is look at the Princess of Wales who embodies beauty, strength, grace and dignity.

View attachment 2998601View attachment 2998611
That first Pic shows her working so hard.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14