Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the beast claiming toxicity as a selling point for her SlimLife sunscreen. This witch drinks Mio (embalming fluid) 24/7. 🤣

IMG_6581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
New video
Ass is enabling Pig with all his comments about her and how cute she is and how people are complimenting her top and stuff like that. He plays it up and she giggles and he giggles. She thinks she's something and hes making it easy for her to think that
---
He must be getting flak about Big P not doing anything. All of sudden he's showing her doing laundry & cleaning the toilet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yeah, he's just kissing her ass. He knows she a lazy fat, uncouth swine. She knows it very deep down. Like trying to pretend she's been against kayaks her while life when we know it's because she's too obese to fit in one. She'd flip straight to the bottom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, he's just kissing her ass. He knows she a lazy fat, uncouth swine. She knows it very deep down. Like trying to pretend she's been against kayaks her while life when we know it's because she's too obese to fit in one. She'd flip straight to the bottom.
Indeed she would! Let us not forget:

IMG_9829.jpeg

IMG_9829.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does Twatty really believe that these little reels make her look young and happening? Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, this is embarassing. I also need to ask, she always looks like hammered tit, but why did she put more effort into her clothing, make up and tacky jewelry when she was camping than when she was in an actual house with other people and real plumbing? I don't understand it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The Beauty Guide with the unfortunate nose is also hawking the Limelife Sun Screen. I would screenshot, but thought better of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14