Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they just too lazy to get her to the bathroom or is she really not capable of toilet training?
Probably a combo of both. From what brought up long ago:

Interoception
Interoception difficulties can cause a host of problems for Autistic people and ADHDers. Not only may we have trouble with hunger and eating, but also emotional regulation, sleep, understanding, feeling pain, knowing when to use the bathroom, and understanding when our bodies have unmet needs.”

It’s gotta suck to be Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Great catch on the Premier protein. Whale…Whale…Whale…whadda ya know…They are for Pig. 🤔 Chalk another one up for the suspicion of Semaglutide use. I suppose she could be adding Bailey’s and Kalhua to them for breakfast. Or, she is using the shake as a filler until Atha has the time to hoist her from the chair for She-Pantry time. The possibilities are endless. 😂
View attachment 2954802
IF…BIG IF…she is on Semaglutide, she is doing it the typical Pig way. Protein drink one day, margaritas and ice cream the next. I am sure she will be quite successful on this journey.
If she is on this medication, she CAN'T eat those fried/greasy/sugary/alcohol foods or drinks, she will be 🤮 🤮 🤮 ...trust that!! I was on it and you CAN NOT eat that way (plus I couldn't tolerate it). Everyone I know, taking this medication and can tolerate it, CAN NOT eat this way, they will and do get sick. It forces you to change what and how eat eat and drink, it would be hilarious to see her in one of her lives, grabbing for the nearest trash can!! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are they just too lazy to get her to the bathroom or is she really not capable of toilet training?

It's been very hard to get my guy 100% toilet trained. He is on a somewhat strict schedule for urinating-which thankfully he is very good at. But he won't initiate telling people he has to go either verbally or with his AAC (despite knowing where the buttons are and will do it correctly when I prompt him-but not on his own like he does for his snacks/drinks/videos etc as it is not rewarding enough for him). So that part may strictly be the lazy in them-we have to be mindful of bathroom times. For pooping we've tried it all. He will not go on the toilet. When he's doing that, if we take him to the toilet he holds it. Which leads to constipation. Which leads to more problems. I don't think I'll ever stop trying though, just take breaks if he's not into it or it's causing issues. Right now, he's in underwear most of the day and I have him request a pull up if he has to. So it really can be a bit of both. He doesn't see the need to tell people he has to use the bathroom. I know he realizes when he has to go because he will wake up at night to do so and we take him to the bathroom. But he's never initiated going on his own. He goes because it is part of the routine we've set.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had a diabetic friend that had one in the place of a meal. She'd take it to work for lunch. Great protein. Low sugar.
And yes, she was trying to lose weight.
I go back and forth between Premier and Atkins shakes just to keep me on track. I also do for meal replacement and then eat two meals a day instead of three so I don’t overeat. Has worked well for about 3 yrs for me. If Big P would do this and just make the two meals somewhat healthy the weight would fall off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably a combo of both. From what brought up long ago:

Interoception
Interoception difficulties can cause a host of problems for Autistic people and ADHDers. Not only may we have trouble with hunger and eating, but also emotional regulation, sleep, understanding, feeling pain, knowing when to use the bathroom, and understanding when our bodies have unmet needs.”

It’s gotta suck to be Abbie.
this is why her parents need to be just that, PARENTS, they shoulda BEEN teaching her how to use the bathroom YEARS ago, she’s gonna be 19 years old and she’s not paralyzed, there’s no reason she should be using her clothes as a toilet! And get clown ass parents letting her cuz they’re too lazy to teach her and stick with it, whether she has a tantrum or not!, THEYRE the parents NOT her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New video

Love how he says "who knew?" after saying that running small errands daily has helped with anxiety. Hey Ass, I KNEW. Your son who has supposedly taken some psychology courses should've known too as it is called "Continuous Safe Exposure". We did this for months to help with our son's severe anxiety. This is what exposure therapy is supposed to look like. I mean, you know, we did this back when our guy was 12-13 and we slowly increased things in small increments. We still do this but have earned his trust enough to where it doesn't take as much time. How are you just NOW using or hearing of this approach??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
this is why her parents need to be just that, PARENTS, they shoulda BEEN teaching her how to use the bathroom YEARS ago, she’s gonna be 19 years old and she’s not paralyzed, there’s no reason she should be using her clothes as a toilet! And get clown ass parents letting her cuz they’re too lazy to teach her and stick with it, whether she has a tantrum or not!, THEYRE the parents NOT her!
They only teach her new skills if they can use it as content for the fathering autism channel. Going to the bathroom is one skills that she should have been taught when she was younger and not only pretended to teach her that skill as content for the fathering autism channel. They could teach her new skills without filming it on camera.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think it’s pure laziness. She grasped it as a young child, was able to not wear diapers and asa preached about how she didn’t . Now it’s easier for them to put a diaper on her because that means they don’t have to do a damn thing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Abbie’s fingers are so dirty within the first 2 minutes. And to think she’s always putting her hands in her mouth and they cant even be bothered to wash her hands???

Assa word vomits Abbie about “giving him 5 minutes” so he can finish talking to his camera set up. Then has the audacity to say “and she’s still talking” implying Abbie was still tapping on her iPad after she walked away. No you idiot!! You’re the one who’s still talking, rambling actually.

Princess P conveniently interrupted Assa while she was out, texting that chick fil a is closed for renovation and that she will have to come home and cook some lunch. Oh darn!

Abbie’s reward for her “great short trip errand” was an orange juice. And he says she’s learning “life skills” while doing these.

Abbie literally just standing in the corner of the pool while Princess P Olympic breast strokes laps across the pool. I think Princess P might be trying to sustain her weight or may be trying to lose some.

Assa is such a camera bleep. On top of the rv with the camera to film Abbie and Princess P sitting way off to the side. And then again on Summer as she’s trying to leave with Abbie for respite. He guilt trips her on camera about her not ever coming over for dinner.

Then we got a clothing haul for Abbie in the kitchen while Princess P keeps her back turned in the corner doing miscellaneous things like : putting away the dish soap, opening a random drawer, moving a coffee bag, and then playing with her flowers.

Summer returned Abbie freshly showered like always because the only real reason for respite is so Abbie can shower and eat all while her family members go out to eat and goof around.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Then has the audacity to say “and she’s still talking” implying Abbie was still tapping on her iPad after she walked away. No you idiot!! You’re the one who’s still talking, rambling actually.
Just like he has the audacity to claim that I was talking tit about Abbie when I was actually talking tit about he and his wife treat Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it me or does both Asswipe and Izzy sway/rock when they talk standing up? Like in the kitchen, or is is just Asswipe swaying the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.