Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gentle Abigail Gentle Gentle with Daddy Content’s precious little quail eggs. As if she or ANYONE cares

When did the quail content take over the main channel instead of the More Maass channel?? It’s so boring. And I’m still not convinced all the quail eggs are his.

What’s the urgency for Abbie to be a farm hand?? A errand girl? But it’s absolutely no rush to ensure she’s fully potty trained. But it’s no rush to not have her expect a food reward after every little task she does.

Assache STILL word vomiting Abbie.

And if they don’t want Abbie picking up any drink around the house then maybe they should put them up because I’m so tired of seeing them snatch back their cups out her hand.

Princess P’s new chicken dish that she can’t pronounce and evidently wasn’t cooking right at first. Titty Boi kept bitching about the lemon slice placed on his plate. JUST MOVE IT, it won’t kill you. He’s such a complainer omg.

And yes I peeped the premier protein chocolate shakes on the counter… wonder who’s drinking those ?? Someone trying to lose weight or bulk up?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh these "teenagers".. being lazy like regular teenagers... these children....um.. Asshat... you have two adults... one has profound ID ...and the other one.. who knows what's wrong with him..... but stop the "children"/teenager narrative.

Isn't it the cutest that Abbie has Mom's same hairstyle... um No.. it isn't ... Pig looks so stupid with her aunt Bee hair and Abbie looks unkempt.

Cart ride Cart ride Cart ride (I mean cookie cookie cookie)... notice how they got into Pig's big obese mobile.. can Pig ride in the cart anymore now that she is so obese?

LOL.. Asshat you are ALWAYS rewarding for negative things.... the ONLY reason Abbie does anything is to get a "reward"..IE ... junk food.
and Abbie isn't way on down the road.. idiot... you are STILL at the beginning of the road..
And it probably has a fork in it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did they come from.....weren't they just 🥞 the other day? Wonder if 🐷 will ever join her besties and get her 🥥🥥 enhanced?
I don't think Pig's boobies are really that small...it just looks like they are because they are smaller than the gunt
(so you might get a photo or 2)
---
New video
Why TF was Abbie dressed in those skin tight lavender shorts??????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
is the extra fat bottle blonde from now? Because pigshit. the printheth locks just make your rolls of facial flesh stand out more.
---
What happened to Isaiah's weight loss? Remember when he was still in college, he had gotten too thin at one point? Lately, he looks like he's on a fast track to catch up to his parents. It's sad to see a young person let themselves go like that. I wonder what goes on that causes such dramatic weight swings? He was even running and working out for a period. That all seems to have stopped.
he eats his mother's crappy brown fat-fest cooking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
is the extra fat bottle blonde from now? Because pigshit. the printheth locks just make your rolls of facial flesh stand out more.
---

he eats his mother's crappy brown fat-fest cooking
That’s exactly what it is. Abby’s weight gain started when she left JSA and was home all the time. Bidet Boy probably maintained a healthy weight in High School because he was playing football, lost a ton at college because he wasn’t eating Pig’s food and then started packing it on when he was home again.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Those shorts Abbie had on in today's vlog are extremely disturbing on every level.
Percillerpotamus apparently doesn't even look at her because if she did, she would have seen how perverse they looked.
Assa must get his sick thrills from dressing Abbie his toddler brained 19 year old, in short shorts so tight they're like skin.
He knows that Abbie has a "following" and he plays to them. Usually he plays very subtlety, but not with those hideous shorts.
He's giving the internet perverts what they want.
What a sick bastard.
There is no other explanation for those shorts. None.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How close do they live to a train track? Never remember hearing that before. That would drive me crazy.
I think it's a sound that you get used to. I grew up in wine country ( still live in wine country) and the vineyards all have cherry poppers to scare off the birds. We never notice the noise unless someone comes from out of town and thinks there is gunfire amongst the grape farmers 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think Pig's boobies are really that small...it just looks like they are because they are smaller than the gunt
(so you might get a photo or 2)
---

Why TF was Abbie dressed in those skin tight lavender shorts??????
Assa having to point the camera from across the room at Asa and Abbie's back was horrible. I'm sorry, but he has to know a shot right at ABbie's bottom in a diaper with her shirt pulled over her bottom is a pervert's dream. He gives this way to them at the expense of Abbie. It happens, and Asa isn't dumb, he knows damn well that pervs will view Abbie to watch clips just like what he videoed. I bleeping hate that Abbie isn't protected.

• Angry
  • Heart
Assa having to point the camera from across the room at Asa and Abbie's back was horrible. I'm sorry, but he has to know a shot right at ABbie's bottom in a diaper with her shirt pulled over her bottom is a pervert's dream. He gives this way to them at the expense of Abbie. It happens, and Asa isn't dumb, he knows damn well that pervs will view Abbie to watch clips just like what he videoed. I bleeping hate that Abbie isn't protected.
Neither parent seems to care about this. They just want the money to keep rolling in. Dr. Phil just did a show on these vloggers that show kids and how middle aged men are mostly the ones viewing them. Asa just keeps handing Abbie over to the perverts 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Those shorts Abbie had on in today's vlog are extremely disturbing on every level.
Percillerpotamus apparently doesn't even look at her because if she did, she would have seen how perverse they looked.
Assa must get his sick thrills from dressing Abbie his toddler brained 19 year old, in short shorts so tight they're like skin.
He knows that Abbie has a "following" and he plays to them. Usually he plays very subtlety, but not with those hideous shorts.
He's giving the internet perverts what they want.
What a sick bastard.
There is no other explanation for those shorts. None.
You’re right about those shorts! Obnoxiously tight and the vlog shots that linger on her butt are disgusting.

IMG_6817.jpeg
IMG_6822.jpeg

Regarding Abbie’s egg collection: Why train her while she is eating a snack? Why put plastic eggs on the mantle when that doesn’t mimic the coop? You could have used the empty rabbit hutch coop for practice if necessary. Why is she allowed to go out to the coop with bare feet? Abbie frequently put her fingers to her mouth while collecting eggs. Why start poking her and asking her if she wanted to wrestle while you’re still in possession of a basket of eggs? I can assume after transferring the collected eggs to a fresh carton, Abbie wasn’t instructed to wash her hands with soap and water. Ugh!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re right about those shorts! Obnoxiously tight and the vlog shots that linger on her butt are disgusting.

View attachment 2953917View attachment 2953918

Regarding Abbie’s egg collection: Why train her while she is eating a snack? Why put plastic eggs on the mantle when that doesn’t mimic the coop? You could have used the empty rabbit hutch coop for practice if necessary. Why is she allowed to go out to the coop with bare feet? Abbie frequently put her fingers to her mouth while collecting eggs. Why start poking her and asking her if she wanted to wrestle while you’re still in possession of a basket of eggs? I can assume after transferring the collected eggs to a fresh carton, Abbie wasn’t instructed to wash her hands with soap and water. Ugh!
I was ready to post the same things...the bare feet (which really are never clean) and why in God's name was he poking her to wrestle when he was asking her to carry eggs???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This post makes me gag, but it doesn’t make me puke. And if runners puke, it usually means they aren’t hydrating or replacing sodium correctly. It’s irresponsible of AssA to suggest you’re not really running if you don’t throw up in an effort to motivate Piggy’s downline to make their end-of-month sales and increase her income.

IMG_6830.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
What happened to Isaiah's weight loss? Remember when he was still in college, he had gotten too thin at one point? Lately, he looks like he's on a fast track to catch up to his parents. It's sad to see a young person let themselves go like that. I wonder what goes on that causes such dramatic weight swings? He was even running and working out for a period. That all seems to have stopped.
He's trying for bigger moobs than Ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone catch the annoyed tone from pig in the "wut?!" when Ass sent Abbie to show Pig the eggs? She was greased into her chair on her phone and didn't want to be bothered. She's such a bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.