Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello AssA! Big P is not swimming the breast stroke. She might be trying to swim the freestyle since she is pulling her body with her arms. I don’t really see her kicking her redwoods and feet though. She could benefit from a swimming kickboard to give those legs some exercise. That would be a great birthday present. And maybe a pool noodle for under her belly. Abbie likes splashing and could use a kickboard to propel herself down the pool, too. Good mother/daughter workout.

IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it me or does both Asswipe and Izzy sway/rock when they talk standing up? Like in the kitchen, or is is just Asswipe swaying the camera?
They sway as if they've been at sea for seven months and have just made it to dry land.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Here is Tubby, Boy Wonder and Maverick out on an adventure.

1716598993310.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello AssA! Big P is not swimming the breast stroke. She might be trying to swim the freestyle since she is pulling her body with her arms. I don’t really see her kicking her redwoods and feet though. She could benefit from a swimming kickboard to give those legs some exercise. That would be a great birthday present. And maybe a pool noodle for under her belly. Abbie likes splashing and could use a kickboard to propel herself down the pool, too. Good mother/daughter workout.

View attachment 2955783View attachment 2955784
I think Pig and Abbie were both swim/walking... or they were "swimming" sort of... Pig does the swimming thing when she wants the humpties to think she is excersizing.

I bet if you had a camera underwater you would see the redwoods walking down the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone notice the state of the Abbie's hands? Imagine the rest of her!!
Sweet Cilla's doing laps????
Maybe she is doing the ozempic after all...the protein drink...insisting she's down 72 lbs...now the laps....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sweet Cilla's doing laps????
Maybe she is doing the ozempic after all...the protein drink...insisting she's down 72 lbs...now the laps....
The sad thing is, AssA would be the one saddled with giving her the shots, whether diabetic or weight loss drugs or both. She’ll sit there and wince, squeal and have the vapors.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The sad thing is, AssA would be the one saddled with giving her the shots, whether diabetic or weight loss drugs or both. She’ll sit there and wince, squeal and have the vapors.
Now, THAT would be vlog worthy 😂 😂 😂 😂 How on earth is this going to pan out? They are going to be in the confined space of the RV with one shitter with a flimsy door on board. Between Abbie's & Twatty's potential blow outs, Tubby ought to find a way to break the RV before they set off. How can she even keep to a strict diet whilst on the road in that tin can on wheels? If she is trying to get in shape with swimming, I hope that she replaces that with walking when they are on holiday, otherwise she is doomed to fail in her quest for weight loss & gain fitness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
lol. “The vapors”! Yeah, she has the vapors all right. Only they stink. 😷💩

I’ve kinda wondered before when they took these marvelous RV trips how everyone showered. Do they just kinda wash up with a wash cloth at the sink? The “privates” and “pits”, or stay overnight at a motel for a shower?, shower at the camping facilities? Cause the two tons of funnsters aren’t going to fit into those tiny showers and certainly can’t get in there with Abbie. I’m thinking these hambeasts most likely smell to hog heaven by the end of the road trip. No way the under carriage on any of them gets sparking clean. I’ll bet the poor folk who end up near them in restaurants clear out quickly due to the stench. Oh the odorous thought of it all. Smell ya later, Beasts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
lol. “The vapors”! Yeah, she has the vapors all right. Only they stink. 😷💩

I’ve kinda wondered before when they took these marvelous RV trips how everyone showered. Do they just kinda wash up with a wash cloth at the sink? The “privates” and “pits”, or stay overnight at a motel for a shower?, shower at the camping facilities? Cause the two tons of funnsters aren’t going to fit into those tiny showers and certainly can’t get in there with Abbie. I’m thinking these hambeasts most likely smell to hog heaven by the end of the road trip. No way the under carriage on any of them gets sparking clean. I’ll bet the poor folk who end up near them in restaurants clear out quickly due to the stench. Oh the odorous thought of it all. Smell ya later, Beasts!
I've often wondered how they go to bed without showering. I will not go to bed without a shower even if I had one in the morning. So yes, I can just imagine the reek

• Haha
  • Heart
If she is on this medication, she CAN'T eat those fried/greasy/sugary/alcohol foods or drinks, she will be 🤮 🤮 🤮 ...trust that!! I was on it and you CAN NOT eat that way (plus I couldn't tolerate it). Everyone I know, taking this medication and can tolerate it, CAN NOT eat this way, they will and do get sick. It forces you to change what and how eat eat and drink, it would be hilarious to see her in one of her lives, grabbing for the nearest trash can!! LOL
All of that and I've read that the medication is not recommended after bariatric surgery!

• Wow
  • Heart

View attachment 2955783View attachment 2955784
She was attempting the free style. Almost showing off I feel lol. But because she's naturally buoyant, she'll float along and the disproportionate arms do not really propel her forward. That said, it's good she's moving and hope it's not just for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was attempting the free style. Almost showing off I feel lol. But because she's naturally buoyant, she'll float along and the disproportionate arms do not really propel her forward. That said, it's good she's moving and hope it's not just for the camera.
Everything they do is for the camera.

I would think freestyle would be very difficult with her huge arms..imagine lifting them out of the water... breast stroke or dog paddling would probably suit her better...but that may not look great on camera...lol. Just walking the length of the pool too.. any movement would help.

Reactions: 19
Imagine if Ass tried to dump that buoyant witch in the sea after FINALLY being sick of her tit. That bouyant witch would bounce right back up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Pig’s batwing fins reminded me of while she parted the sea of the cement pond. Even though she was heaving those redwood branches out of the water the best she could, the wing fins never fully emerged. I was feeling like a stingray was suitable…she could spread those wings out and glide through the water…but there is the gunt. So no..I’m stumped. A giant jelly fish is the next best sea creature that comes to mind. Oh whale. Happy Saturday, Tattlers. ❤
1716652495553.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bad photoshop #297. When the corner of your display box dissolves into your newly slimmed face.

1716658004289.png
1716658088442.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Pig’s batwing fins reminded me of while she parted the sea of the cement pond. Even though she was heaving those redwood branches out of the water the best she could, the wing fins never fully emerged. I was feeling like a stingray was suitable…she could spread those wings out and glide through the water…but there is the gunt. So no..I’m stumped. A giant jelly fish is the next best sea creature that comes to mind. Oh whale. Happy Saturday, Tattlers. ❤
View attachment 2956840
A stingray is too graceful and slim... how about a cross between a stingray and a swimming manatee?
IMG_1322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.