Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I don't think Pig could really do the freestyle. The fat hangs down off her arms & I don't think it'd ever clear the water.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she is doomed to fail in her quest for weight loss & gain fitness.
That right there is all that needed to be said.

Until she gets a whole pile of psychological help that she's clearly unwilling to participate in, she is doomed to fail. She can try the ozempic route, she can do a few laps in the pool, but Priscilla will fail unless she gets actual, specialized therapy to manage her addictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sweet Cilla's doing laps????
Maybe she is doing the ozempic after all...the protein drink...insisting she's down 72 lbs...now the laps....
I wonder if her life insurance has asked for another physical to continue to cover her fat A$$!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is the Pig going to even get into that caravan (I'm sorry but it is not a RV) as the step in is attached to the thing rather than being freestanding and I dont think will be able to cope with her weight repeatedly and then into a tiny shower area let alone get into the Pig bedroom. It will be amusing to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is the Pig going to even get into that caravan (I'm sorry but it is not a RV) as the step in is attached to the thing rather than being freestanding and I dont think will be able to cope with her weight repeatedly and then into a tiny shower area let alone get into the Pig bedroom. It will be amusing to say the least.
Maybe thats why she is desperately trying to lose weight??..well..you know she #72poundsdown already....

Just think of the content.. when she breaks the steps or gets wedged onto the toilet.. didn't she break the steps last time? That RV trip looked absolutely miserable last time.. why would they want to do it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I must admit, I do get quite giddy when there is a Honking Across America tour scheduled for us to enjoy 😂 😂 At what point will Summer be flown in to give Twatty her much needed "Me, Me, Me, Me, Me time"? I can't wait to watch Twatty lumbering about in the kitchen😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Until she gets a whole pile of psychological help that she's clearly unwilling to participate in, she is doomed to fail. She can try the ozempic route, she can do a few laps in the pool, but Priscilla will fail unless she gets actual, specialized therapy to manage her addictions.
Lauren Brazee said she’s had ongoing therapy for a few years. Big P definitely should include therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what Pig’s batwing fins reminded me of while she parted the sea of the cement pond. Even though she was heaving those redwood branches out of the water the best she could, the wing fins never fully emerged. I was feeling like a stingray was suitable…she could spread those wings out and glide through the water…but there is the gunt. So no..I’m stumped. A giant jelly fish is the next best sea creature that comes to mind. Oh whale. Happy Saturday, Tattlers. ❤
View attachment 2956840
Or bat wings!
---

And even then, she'd be fighting addiction the rest of her life. It never goes away. They never follow through with the challenges they try. I wonder what her transfer addiction will be. She's already a shopoholic, a vapeoholic, a morge makeupoholic.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
New video
So the three of them went to the beach, ate ice cream, went home and back out to eat. What are the chances that any of the three of them actually had a bath or shower before dinner? Twatty needs to understand that a flimsy white, ill fitting frock is not her friend. Who on earth goes to the beach with makeup and dangley earrings? If those earrings are not bad enough, she pairs them with those hideous specs. Who is telling her that any of that is fashionable or pretty? I noticed that Twatty and Boy Wonder traded seats for dessert. Was Twatty getting tired of tending to Abbie and demanded to move?

• Heart
God Pricilla is the homeliest gross fat witch that I can even speak on. She’s a disaster as is her kids and her midget ass husband. Imagine having to bang that lump of lard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.
Ran across this photo from GB’s graduation one year ago which makes their current weight gains so obvious. Edit: Did he graduate in 2023 or has it been two years? It seems like he’s been home forever.
IMG_2715.jpeg

Golden Boy will have a stressful summer at camp with round-the-clock responsibilities. Hopefully he’ll walk move more and avoid overusing the golf cart.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.