Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Ass setting up the cameras for different angles and pre-placing the eggs all on the square mesh for Abbie to collect them. How sustainable is this learning? The quails do not bring/lay their eggs on the mesh so that it's easier to collect them.

1000053245.jpg

Doesn't one need a permit to rear birds? Like bird flu and all? That's how viruses come about and spread.

It was sick to see Ass asking if Abbie wanted to wrestle. She's 19 Ass. Are you looking for opportunities to touch her?!

About that unflattering lavender tights. Quite surely Ass dressed her. Ain't no way P is huffing and puffing to put on a pair of tights on her sweet girl.

I saw P looking at Abbie's butt and shorts a few times. Even she knows it's unflattering.

Why put that on camera? If this was on a comment on his YT the jumpers will attack the well-meaning comment.
---
Imagine Ass setting up the cameras for different angles and pre-placing the eggs all on the square mesh for Abbie to collect them. How sustainable is this learning? The quails do not bring/lay their eggs on the mesh so that it's easier to collect them.

1000053245.jpg

Doesn't one need a permit to rear birds? Like bird flu and all? That's how viruses come about and spread.

It was sick to see Ass asking if Abbie wanted to wrestle. She's 19 Ass. Are you looking for opportunities to touch her?!

About that unflattering lavender tights. Quite surely Ass dressed her. Ain't no way P is huffing and puffing to put on a pair of tights on her sweet girl.

I saw P looking at Abbie's butt and shorts a few times. Even she knows it's unflattering.

Why put that on camera? If this was on a comment on his YT the jumpers will attack the well-meaning comment.
*Humpers. Damn autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2954418

Someone mentioned (not sure if it was YouTube or FB) that it looked like she wasn’t wearing any pants. And a bunch of folks mentioned that she needs to wash her hands after handling the quail eggs, coop, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What Asswipe does for money..so much energy spent doing stupid stuff to keep from working a real job. And all the malarkey, hoo boy what a jack ass. Do you think either of his parents are proud of him? I just took alook at his fb page and the humpers are still arguing with each other in the comments. And he sits in the dark in front of his editing station saying 'cha ching' rubbing his nasty little hands together wondering what he can dress his idd daughter in tomorrow to showcase her ass for the perverts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This post makes me gag, but it doesn’t make me puke. And if runners puke, it usually means they aren’t hydrating or replacing sodium correctly. It’s irresponsible of AssA to suggest you’re not really running if you don’t throw up in an effort to motivate Piggy’s downline to make their end-of-month sales and increase her income.

View attachment 2953938
What would that chubby little bastard know about running, or anything athletic? Nice to see Twatty further emasculating her little cuck by calling him "Mr Lipstick Mama". Tubby, time to turn in your man card to be permanently shredded and destroyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What Asswipe does for money..so much energy spent doing stupid stuff to keep from working a real job. And all the malarkey, hoo boy what a jack ass. Do you think either of his parents are proud of him? I just took alook at his fb page and the humpers are still arguing with each other in the comments. And he sits in the dark in front of his editing station saying 'cha ching' rubbing his nasty little hands together wondering what he can dress his idd daughter in tomorrow to showcase her ass for the perverts.
That’s exactly how I see him - what he’s doing is unforgivable 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think it was idiotic of him to stage the egg training like an Easter egg hunt. Abbie never got into that and I feel like that's what she may associate with collecting the quail eggs. She'll check out like she always does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it was idiotic of him to stage the egg training like an Easter egg hunt. Abbie never got into that and I feel like that's what she may associate with collecting the quail eggs. She'll check out like she always does.
I don't understand why Asshat is determined to link Abbie with the Quail.. I'm guessing it's all for content. He is having her handle eggs with potential E-Coli on them.. which could end up in her mouth... the eggs are extremely fragile..more so then even chicken eggs, she will NEVER be able to deal with the quail or eggs without Asshat standing right next to her orchestrating every move.. and his gentle, gentle ...etc.

I also suspect whether those eggs are actually from HIS quail.. I think you can buy them at some stores. Thats a lot of eggs for those few quail he has..... I also wonder about the baby...if he bought it... and how does he feed it? How many have died from them handling them like that? They are so tiny... do they have to get up in the middle of the night to feed them? Does the mother reject them once they are handled by humans? Notice he never talks about these things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why Asshat is determined to link Abbie with the Quail.. I'm guessing it's all for content. He is having her handle eggs with potential E-Coli on them.. which could end up in her mouth... the eggs are extremely fragile..more so then even chicken eggs, she will NEVER be able to deal with the quail or eggs without Asshat standing right next to her orchestrating every move.. and his gentle, gentle ...etc.

I also suspect whether those eggs are actually from HIS quail.. I think you can buy them at some stores. Thats a lot of eggs for those few quail he has..... I also wonder about the baby...if he bought it... and how does he feed it? How many have died from them handling them like that? They are so tiny... do they have to get up in the middle of the night to feed them? Does the mother reject them once they are handled by humans? Notice he never talks about these things.
I follow a youtuber called Beatrice Caruso who has been renovating her backyard chicken coop to prepare to raise chickens. I am assuming that raising quail would be very similar to raising chicks. This was an eye opening vlog when comparing Beatrice's research and care of her fowl to Tubby's lax and lazy BS. There are time stamps on her video if you want to fast forward to the raising of chickens.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is one specific to raising quail..its very specific and there are a lot of things to think about like temperature and cleanliness.. and they must be around their water at all times , they must be kept at a certain temperature.. now I really doubt that Asshat is going thru all this with baby quail

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Gentle Abigail Gentle Gentle with Daddy Content’s precious little quail eggs. As if she or ANYONE cares

When did the quail content take over the main channel instead of the More Maass channel?? It’s so boring. And I’m still not convinced all the quail eggs are his.

What’s the urgency for Abbie to be a farm hand?? A errand girl? But it’s absolutely no rush to ensure she’s fully potty trained. But it’s no rush to not have her expect a food reward after every little task she does.

Assache STILL word vomiting Abbie.

And if they don’t want Abbie picking up any drink around the house then maybe they should put them up because I’m so tired of seeing them snatch back their cups out her hand.

Princess P’s new chicken dish that she can’t pronounce and evidently wasn’t cooking right at first. Titty Boi kept bitching about the lemon slice placed on his plate. JUST MOVE IT, it won’t kill you. He’s such a complainer omg.

And yes I peeped the premier protein chocolate shakes on the counter… wonder who’s drinking those ?? Someone trying to lose weight or bulk up?
Great catch on the Premier protein. Whale…Whale…Whale…whadda ya know…They are for Pig. 🤔 Chalk another one up for the suspicion of Semaglutide use. I suppose she could be adding Bailey’s and Kalhua to them for breakfast. Or, she is using the shake as a filler until Atha has the time to hoist her from the chair for She-Pantry time. The possibilities are endless. 😂
IMG_2869.jpeg

IF…BIG IF…she is on Semaglutide, she is doing it the typical Pig way. Protein drink one day, margaritas and ice cream the next. I am sure she will be quite successful on this journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Great catch on the Premier protein. Whale…Whale…Whale…whadda ya know…They are for Pig. 🤔 Chalk another one up for the suspicion of Semaglutide use. I suppose she could be adding Bailey’s and Kalhua to them for breakfast. Or, she is using the shake as a filler until Atha has the time to hoist her from the chair for She-Pantry time. The possibilities are endless. 😂
View attachment 2954802
IF…BIG IF…she is on Semaglutide, she is doing it the typical Pig way. Protein drink one day, margaritas and ice cream the next. I am sure she will be quite successful on this journey.
Dead! Adding Baileys and Kahlua to her protein drinks! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’re right about those shorts! Obnoxiously tight and the vlog shots that linger on her butt are disgusting.

View attachment 2953917View attachment 2953918

Regarding Abbie’s egg collection: Why train her while she is eating a snack? Why put plastic eggs on the mantle when that doesn’t mimic the coop? You could have used the empty rabbit hutch coop for practice if necessary. Why is she allowed to go out to the coop with bare feet? Abbie frequently put her fingers to her mouth while collecting eggs. Why start poking her and asking her if she wanted to wrestle while you’re still in possession of a basket of eggs? I can assume after transferring the collected eggs to a fresh carton, Abbie wasn’t instructed to wash her hands with soap and water. Ugh!
And why do you always ask her question about something she knows nothing about ("Do you like this plant Abby?) She just stares at you and does not move her head to say yes or no. Then you immediately answer the question. "Oh you do? Ok lets get it" Just another way to get the lumpers to believe she answered you but she just stares into space. The only time she moves her head to answer you "yes" is when you ask her if she wants food. That she knows since you and Pigshit deal with everything by bribing her with food.
---
My favorite line in my favorite movie. My daughter and I use that line on each other alot, lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The toilet training has obviously been given up on. In the vlog when they collected Pig from the airport Abbie had 3 different pairs of shorts on in a time period of approx 6 hours.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The toilet training has obviously been given up on. In the vlog when they collected Pig from the airport Abbie had 3 different pairs of shorts on in a time period of approx 6 hours.
If she’s needing new clothing that often, she’s leaking onto whatever furniture she is on constantly as well. 😢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.