Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite images from Big P Fest was Mrs. Ed’s singing telegram. Which one is the real clown?!

View attachment 2952416

Runner up: Two tons of fun birthday dinner: 🤢

View attachment 2952421
Wow.. Wayne looks huge..even in the Oompa Loompa style shot meant for Pig's slimming. Also.. I think Pig's face is slimmed in this picture.. there is no way her huge head is smaller han GB or Abbie. Also Abbie looks to NOT be filtered here.. she looks heavy and big...even being in the back and the benefit of the Oompa Loompa style shot. I think that Ass filters Abbie just as much as Pig is filtered...to make her look smaller/younger...when he can.

Also noticed Wayne and his wife are the only ones that have anything green on their plate.. although who knows what Wayne and Candy had on theirs...its practically licked clean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My favorite images from Big P Fest was Mrs. Ed’s singing telegram. Which one is the real clown?!

View attachment 2952416

View attachment 2952421
What happened to Isaiah's weight loss? Remember when he was still in college, he had gotten too thin at one point? Lately, he looks like he's on a fast track to catch up to his parents. It's sad to see a young person let themselves go like that. I wonder what goes on that causes such dramatic weight swings? He was even running and working out for a period. That all seems to have stopped.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What a sad sad picture...WLW he must have multiple health issues..diabetes, High blood pressure.. probably CHF, circulation problems like edema, narrowed veins..and poor Prissass is headed down that same road. What a shame. A bunch of misfits, but I wouldn't mind if Bruce was a neighbor. I bet he has some Asswipe stories that would curl our hair. At first I thought Wayne had a tie on. That photo was seconds away from them licking their plates clean. Maybe Candy got a head start.

Ol Ten Ton Wayne... I swear all that Ultra Processed Food he's guzzled down has given him some good ol' female hormones.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I call that twit "Twatty" for a reason. How about taking Abbie to the beach you gargantuan hole? She likes the beach and it seems that you only take her on the shittiest of days during the off season. Of course she had to end her day with more food in her ridiculous looking Circus Funhouse Specs. Does Tubby practice the same food driven positive reinforcement with Twatty that he does with Abbie? If Twatty doesn't pull a wobbler, she gets a treat? By the way, Twatty, you might want to get Abbie's hair done with "your girl". How long before that Beast pulls it up Aunt Bea style after she leaves the salon?

1716477336827.png
1716477478666.png
1716477743293.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her face is so red, other than around her eyes where they are white from “low iron”.. not really a thing there pig! And only her first chin is red.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congratulations & Thank You to @renwick for providing us with a hilariously accurate title to represent our new thread. 😻 You kick ass…always! 😻
View attachment 2951864View attachment 2951866
Many thanks, everyone! Thank you for the new thread @WowMeowMeowWow ❤
---
Too funny. Abbie and P just bought their stuff from Daily's and are ready to go home. It's late and Ass went on and on with his drivel about Consequences.

View attachment 2952367
No manners. Cover your mouth when you yawn, Pig
---

View attachment 2952416

View attachment 2952421
[/Aaaaand….look at the charter members of the clean plate club

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All this hoopla and Abbie got a last thought back-pack and cheap clothes.
I thought the same thing. They go out to dinner all dressed up and can’t even think to dress Abbie nicely or do her hair…so sad! I always took pride in how my children were dressed and keeping them clean!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She looks like Thilla when she dressed up at that LL event. Right down to her ass. Someone threw shade at her 🤣 :LOL:

1716485671932.png
1716485874003.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Solomon Mitchell
You should be wondering why your friends are allowing you to wander around at a huge weight and influencing your daughter to gain weight. My goodness girl you blew your weight loss surgery. What a shame.

Jo Ann Solomon Mitchell hi are you new here? We won’t be talking about my daughter and her weight be cause she’s perfect. Since when is it okay to talk about people’s bodies and weight? She was a little girl who grew up into a young lady. I don’t think you weigh the same as you did at 7 either do you? First of all I am 72 pounds down from when I went in for my weightloss surgery so I would disagree that I blew anything. There is no need to come on my page and bash anyone. How about go back to posting your crap for sale on fb marketplace.

OMG, the old witch I swear keeps these comments on to stir up the slavish muppets that follow her. She's a witch, ain't she. but then we all knew that .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Solomon Mitchell
You should be wondering why your friends are allowing you to wander around at a huge weight and influencing your daughter to gain weight. My goodness girl you blew your weight loss surgery. What a shame.

Jo Ann Solomon Mitchell hi are you new here? We won’t be talking about my daughter and her weight be cause she’s perfect. Since when is it okay to talk about people’s bodies and weight? She was a little girl who grew up into a young lady. I don’t think you weigh the same as you did at 7 either do you? First of all I am 72 pounds down from when I went in for my weightloss surgery so I would disagree that I blew anything. There is no need to come on my page and bash anyone. How about go back to posting your crap for sale on fb marketplace.

OMG, the old witch I swear keeps these comments on to stir up the slavish muppets that follow her. She's a witch, ain't she. but then we all knew that .
She gained it all back! 72 pounds down! No bleeping way!!!

My opinion on Abbie’s weight is that she is not that heavy, it’s just that her parents dress her like a child or a frumpy old lady. Plus she has the pull-up adding bulk. Does her Depo shots cause weight gain? Does she stay on those for years at a time? Gotta feel sorry for her powerless situation.

I would love to see how she would look if Summer were in charge of her appearance, If she dressed like a 19 year-old with a little bit of style thrown in. And give that young adult a young adult flattering haircut.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Solomon Mitchell

Pig is locked into this #72poundsdown.... What is the secret of her "weightloss"? Alcohol, sugary drinks or cheeeeeethe?... and yes they are encouraging Abbie to eat like them and gain weight that she may never be able to lose..and will make her life much harder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just look at the size of her! There is now no definition between her boobs and belly.

And where oh where is her supposed BFF at her birthday hogfest?
She’s had so many BFFs now I’m not sure which one you are referring to. Katelyn, Lauren, Teacup, one of the Britni’s or Brittany’s or Candy Von Hogg? Or one of her old Gitmo friends. She’s so popular. Everybody loves her. 🤪😜😝🥴🤡
---
IMG_9812.jpeg
These nice beach pics. I hope she took Abbie along. I agree. Abbie loves going to the beach. As close as they live to the beach, it’s a shame they don’t take her more often for fresh air, exercise, digging into the sand. It would benefit her so much more than Ass’s stupid homeschool idiocy. Lazy porkers. 😡🤬

Best part of this picture: Ass and Pig are not in it blocking the view. My favorite photo. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s had so many BFFs now I’m not sure which one you are referring to. Katelyn, Lauren, Teacup, one of the Britni’s or Brittany’s or Candy Von Hogg? Or one of her old Gitmo friends. She’s so popular. Everybody loves her. 🤪😜😝🥴🤡
---
View attachment 2953559These nice beach pics. I hope she took Abbie along. I agree. Abbie loves going to the beach. As close as they live to the beach, it’s a shame they don’t take her more often for fresh air, exercise, digging into the sand. It would benefit her so much more than Ass’s stupid homeschool idiocy. Lazy porkers. 😡🤬

Best part of this picture: Ass and Pig are not in it blocking the view. My favorite photo. 😄
I was referring to ditsy Kaitlyn who seems, sensibly, not to want anything further to do with the Pigs.

And how come the moronic Shak Boi was at the latest scoffing session? Thought he was supposed to be SO SO busy at his babysitting business.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She gained it all back! 72 pounds down! No bleeping way!!!

My opinion on Abbie’s weight is that she is not that heavy, it’s just that her parents dress her like a child or a frumpy old lady. Plus she has the pull-up adding bulk. Does her Depo shots cause weight gain? Does she stay on those for years at a time? Gotta feel sorry for her powerless situation.

I would love to see how she would look if Summer were in charge of her appearance, If she dressed like a 19 year-old with a little bit of style thrown in. And give that young adult a young adult flattering haircut.
I find that Abbie is very doughy in the middle due to her inactivity and her parents feeding her garbage. Given that they are paying Summer, they should have her doing physical activities with Abbie as part of the respite. Like you said, Abbie needs an easy and cute new hairstyle. She would look so much better and feel so much better in a chin length cut. They pull her hair back and up anyway, what's the point of having long hair if it is twisted into a hideous and painful knot at the top of her head? It makes no sense. As for what they dress Abbie in, it is night and day from how they dressed her when she was young. Prior to Mold Manor, Abbie looked bright, happier, clean and was dressed in cute clothes. Now, that poor girl looks dejected and neglected. It is sad to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.