Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The witch doesn’t wear sunscreen. She says she looks good with a little bit of a burn. Is she going to say she looks good when she has to have spots cut off her body from skin cancer? I’m so sick of their lies. They can’t even keep their lies straight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh yes, the transformation from Petunia Pig to the Cowardly Lion is a much better look 🥴

View attachment 2994541
View attachment 2994547
---
Twatty looks so much bigger than her "daintier" Hunlettes. Yikes 🧐 🧐

This is supposed to be a candid moment between girlfriends, but twatty has to look at the camera to get Ass' assurance she's performing correctly. How do I know it's staged? She doesn't have her phone glued to her hoof.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Look what they’ve done to her. 😢🤬

View attachment 2995026
It is so sad to see Abbie in such poor health. Tubby admitted that he'd rather lie in a hammock than go for a 5 mile walk. What is the point of being out in nature and not taking advantage of taking in the beauty by going for leisurely walks? They could easily do three shorter walks a day after each meal to build up their stamina for longer excursions.
Why is Twatty even on this trip? I was actually stunned when Tubby roasted the marshmallow, gave it to Twatty to make it into a S'more & she handed it back to Tubby to feed Abbie. WTF? She couldn't even feed her own child? What a useless, pathetic blob that one is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Delusional bint 😂 🐽 😂 🐽 😂

No, I don't get all dressed up when traveling because I'm just not that extra, plus I'm usually being an active participant in activities such as walking on the beach, walking in the trails, helping with our son, etc. I am not one of those "girly girls" anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.