Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night’s dinner with Piggy hiding behind the Huns as usual.

IMG_3884.jpeg

The Hun Hubbies had their own table and the shot of AssA was a MaAssive reveal!

IMG_3883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It's great too, because this directly affects the pig and her reels. If this was just a FA thing he might have been able to keep it from her, because she's probably in a drunken stupor all week, to avoid a meltdown. I bet she's a real treat today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Last night’s dinner with Piggy hiding behind the Huns as usual.

View attachment 2836355

The Hun Hubbies had their own table and the shot of AssA was a MaAssive reveal!

View attachment 2836359
OMG Ass is huge here! Pig needs to teach him the "hide behind" method to avoid these kinds of photos. Look how tiny that guy on the other side of the table is next to him.

The "hubby hun shirt" is gaping open and begging for mercy.. I'm sure they got the largest size they possibly could.

Would love to be a fly on the wall and hear the conversation....

• Haha
  • Heart
That has been there for a few months now. It often looks red and inflamed. It could be a burn scar or something. I’d like to believe it is a result of a Sweet Girl clawing…or skin cancer. 😂
Too bad...I was thinking it was from making that damn bread....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Could their original, and new, YT channels be hijacked again?
As long as he's using any email account currently tied to any of his online activities it's possible. He can change the YT channels to a new email account but if anything else on their devices is still kicking around with an old compromised email - that's a potential means to gain access again.

He needs a security expert to walk him through starting a lot of things fresh. He doesn't have to permanently lose his Youtube channels or Facebook & Insta accounts but he may well do so if he keeps trying to fix this himself.

I hesitate to even say all this knowing he reads here but I almost feel sorry for him right now. He's too unskilled to handle this on his own and he's too stubborn and narcissistic to actually listen to someone who does know how to properly secure his "social media enterprise." He's fucked if he doesn't get some real assistance here.

$100 says they never got their credit & debit cards replaced after the initial YT hack. Those are at risk. Any personal info (i.e. financial, medical, etc) they have about their extended family is at risk. A degree of personal information on all of their FB followers is now at risk because of the current hack.

Accounts with big reach like his are extremely sought after right now and it's bad news if this current sitch is coming from the geographic area it appears to be. This isn't going to stop for him unless he sucks up his pride and hires someone to fix this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OMG this new hacking news has made my Monday....LOL! Dude was stupid af to not change everything on all platforms. My FB was hacked last year and it was not a good feeling at all. I went through and scrubbed any links to other accounts and all that stuff. I was thisclose to deleting FB all together.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like they put all their eggs in one basket with Facebook, just like they did with YouTube. AssA used GB’s account to respond to the panicked Piggy humpers:

View attachment 2836147

That explains why he didn’t post his recent video on his FA account. Live and learn, MaAssives!
Have they learnt nothing from the recent hack??

Also, ASSa, we know you control your wife and gifted adult-boy-child's socials and respond to comments as if you are them. It's no secret. Thanks for confirming it.

Anyway, which one of y'all's responsible for the latest Russian hack? Here's a bouquet for you!
1000045957.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought I was on the wrong Tattle page when I read they’d been hacked…then I realised it had happened again! 🤣
I’m usually a compassionate person, but when it comes to these two I have no sympathy for them. I hate the way they treat their daughter, I hate how they grift from vulnerable people and show off all the excessive crap they buy and I will never forgive her for the comment she made about targeting cancer groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG Ass is huge here! Pig needs to teach him the "hide behind" method to avoid these kinds of photos. Look how tiny that guy on the other side of the table is next to him.

The "hubby hun shirt" is gaping open and begging for mercy.. I'm sure they got the largest size they possibly could.

If we know Ass, and I think we do, that conversation will be him talking over everyone else at the table. There is nothing in the world he loves more than himself and he wastes no opportunity to make that clear. ;)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
As long as he's using any email account currently tied to any of his online activities it's possible. He can change the YT channels to a new email account but if anything else on their devices is still kicking around with an old compromised email - that's a potential means to gain access again.

He needs a security expert to walk him through starting a lot of things fresh. He doesn't have to permanently lose his Youtube channels or Facebook & Insta accounts but he may well do so if he keeps trying to fix this himself.

I hesitate to even say all this knowing he reads here but I almost feel sorry for him right now. He's too unskilled to handle this on his own and he's too stubborn and narcissistic to actually listen to someone who does know how to properly secure his "social media enterprise." He's fucked if he doesn't get some real assistance here.

$100 says they never got their credit & debit cards replaced after the initial YT hack. Those are at risk. Any personal info (i.e. financial, medical, etc) they have about their extended family is at risk. A degree of personal information on all of their FB followers is now at risk because of the current hack.

Accounts with big reach like his are extremely sought after right now and it's bad news if this current sitch is coming from the geographic area it appears to be. This isn't going to stop for him unless he sucks up his pride and hires someone to fix this.
I hope the Canadian weighs in on this showing how stupid Fat Boy is. Go Josh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought I was on the wrong Tattle page when I read they’d been hacked…then I realised it had happened again! 🤣
I’m usually a compassionate person, but when it comes to these two I have no sympathy for them. I hate the way they treat their daughter, I hate how they grift from vulnerable people and show off all the excessive crap they buy and I will never forgive her for the comment she made about targeting cancer groups.
If their Facebook accounts got deleted permanently I wouldn't complain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Yeah, that looks like the shirt from another tropical retreat. And he’s gained so much weight it doesn’t fit anymore. Guess he didn’t try it on before he packed it in his suitcase. How embarrassing. But he did take my suggestion to wear a tropical shirt instead of that stinky wrinkled t-shirt he was wearing yesterday.

He should just go and get a new tropical shirt at the gift store. But a lot of times those little stores don’t carry XXXL sizes. I don’t think. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh poor piggy, you know every time she is on a slime life get away, they all have a “challenge” and try to get as many of their newest product sold in an hours time. Will she sit this one out while the other Huns are working their business 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So…from what I gather last night was the Slimlifer welcoming reception. It looks like it was lukewarm at best. Where is the big “L” they all pose with? The live music? The drunk dancing? The flowers, patio lights, gift bags? What happened to all these huns posting the Live videos…panning the phone around to show all the other huns doing the same damn thing? I do believe these “earned” getaways are going to become less frequent in the near future.
Can’t we at least get a crybaby, boohoo IG story from the front and back seat of the rental car? Damnit Man! 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.