Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Piggy finds out there is another breach to her impenetrable social security.

IMG_3873.jpeg

What’s next? Will she lose her jury duty privilege?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just LOVE this for them that it's happening on their tropical getaway. It'll give the turd a reason to hide out in the hotel, away from the manhuns, attempting to fix it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like they put all their eggs in one basket with Facebook, just like they did with YouTube. AssA used GB’s account to respond to the panicked Piggy humpers:

IMG_3874.jpeg

That explains why he didn’t post his recent video on his FA account. Live and learn, MaAssives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I always suspect something with these Scamsters... could he be trying to get his Facebook humpties over to YouTube $$$$ as its more profitable?
Same here. I know it's the same conspiratorial rabbit whole as the YT fiasco, but I always wonder with these two. I never count out any slimy tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like they put all their eggs in one basket with Facebook, just like they did with YouTube. AssA used GB’s account to respond to the panicked Piggy humpers:

View attachment 2836147

That explains why he didn’t post his recent video on his FA account. Live and learn, MaAssives!

So this tells us a few important things here.

* Asa didn't immediately take action to secure their Facebook accounts during the initial hack. This is their "business." The very first thing he should have done was secure everything he could. He should have gone to his father's house or to his in-laws house to use their device & internet connection (the fresh device/connection isn't necessary, but it's a simple step to take just in case) to create new Gmail accounts.
Once he regained his main Gmail account, he should have then immediately switched as much as possible, including all their Facebook accounts, to those new Gmail addresses. FatheringAutism@gmail or whatever his main account is should have been viewed as permanently compromised and needed to be removed from everything.
It seems like he didn't do that. He just took his old Gmail account back and didn't do a damn thing. This is like having your front door key stolen, having someone unlock your door and steal your tit, and then NEVER CHANGING THE LOCK afterwards.

* If their Facebook accounts are stolen, their/Priscilla's Instagram is also compromised. :ROFLMAO:

* The length of time between the Youtube channels being taken over and now the Facebook accounts being taken over tells me that FA's login credentials (I'm simplifying, it's more complicated than the login & password) are for sale on the black market. The YT hack was a bit over 2 weeks ago. Their FB accounts were taken over "days ago" - please let it have been while they were panicking about their flight being cancelled and them having to drive all night - and were being used by the Maasses as late as Friday. Someone in Russia or from a Soviet Bloc country bought access recently and started the public "takeover" this morning our time. They're operating differently than the perpetrator who took over their Youtubes.

* Pots Pans & Priscilla got switched over 3 hours ago. Fathering Autism is still FA as of this post. Lipstick Mama still has its branding but comments calling out the hack are being deleted quickly. Seems like the hackers are active on at least two accounts right now.

* If Asa doesn't have control of the FA account on Facebook he may have no control over the comments people make. :cool:🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
LMAO

Oh this is an utter disaster for them!!
---
I always suspect something with these Scamsters... could he be trying to get his Facebook humpties over to YouTube $$$$ as its more profitable?
Nope.

This, like the Youtube sitch, is an actual hack. He's SO GODDAMN STUPID that he left a compromised email account on all of their Facebook pages.

This is gonna cost them even more money in the short term. It's gonna cost them a lot of long-term trust & goodwill with the remaining humpers which means long-term monetary loss.

And if he's dumb enough to have not secured his Facebook tit then he's dumb enough not to have secured his bank tit well enough either.
---
Same here. I know it's the same conspiratorial rabbit whole as the YT fiasco, but I always wonder with these two. I never count out any slimy tricks.
I promise, there is ZERO upside for them with any of this. None.

They are losing money with these hacks. This does not benefit them in any way. The more it happens, the more money they lose short term AND long term.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
LMAO

Oh this is an utter disaster for them!!
Awww, just when you’re trying to climb into a hammock under a palm tree on a tropical 🌴 island. This tit has to happen. Better order an extra margarita until the vacay is over. 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So Atha is saying Isaiah is the only one that is not hacked. They have no control over the other pages!!😂
Say it ain’t so.
I imagine if any 👀followers 👀 have a bone to pick with The Maassives…a little something they want to share with The Humpers..this would be the time to do it. Moobie can’t do tit about it. HaaaaaaaHA!
What are the odds? Is the FB hack linked in some way to the YT debacle? Why them??? It all is a head scratcher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, they are SOOOOO hating life right now!! You all know they aren't enjoying their vacation anymore, since they are worried about getting the channels back and losing revenue!! KARMA IS A witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Atha is saying Isaiah is the only one that is not hacked. They have no control over the other pages!!😂
Say it ain’t so.
I imagine if any 👀followers 👀 have a bone to pick with The Maassives…a little something they want to share with The Humpers..this would be the time to do it. Moobie can’t do tit about it. HaaaaaaaHA!
What are the odds? Is the FB hack linked in some way to the YT debacle? Why them??? It all is a head scratcher.
Would be the perfect time to post those side by side pics of her filtered pics vs her in reality. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is going on with that mark/scar on her left hand hoof cankle?
That has been there for a few months now. It often looks red and inflamed. It could be a burn scar or something. I’d like to believe it is a result of a Sweet Girl clawing…or skin cancer. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One million percent.

His main gmail account & everything tied to it is for sale on the black market. This will keep happening. At this point he needs to hire an actual security professional, shut his mouth, and do exactly what the professional tells him to do if he wants to unfuck this situation. He's in more trouble than he seems to comprehend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just when Piggy figured out how to spell Maarten she can't make any reels showing her meals and drinks. Damn shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got errors when trying to post this earlier, not sure if it actually went through or not but it has some useful information:

FireShot Capture 109 - Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Qua_ ...png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am going to say he is 5'6" at the most. A rare picture taken of him beside other men. I think he wears his hat all the time to give the appearance of being taller.
And no motherF'er, Abbie earned this trip for you and all the other ones as well.

View attachment 2835176
By golly! Midget Maass!
---
What is going on with that mark/scar on her left hand hoof cankle?
The Rolex dug too deep. They finally managed to cut it open with a chainsaw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.