Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tickled thinking about the two of those big fat bloaters riding around in that little car. I bet Ass has to really grease her up to get her into the passenger side. Although being the cuck that he is, I bet Pig drove.
I’m not sure if she could fit behind the steering wheel in this car. She always has to buy the big SUV so she can get behind it as we have seen. Even with that she has to recline the seat way back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep they need a car for sure. Trips to the grocery
store, liquor store and convenience store for schnacks, treats, Trulys, vodka, margarita mix, rum, and what have you. You know, just the basics the Maasives need on an average day. But if they are going to rent a car, shoulda got a biggie. But maybe they were all out of the king size SUVs.
---

Yeah mine too. My son is 6’2”. I don’t think Ass is 5’6” tall. Maybe with those stupid cowboy boots he bought. I don’t think he is taller than 5’4” in bare feet. How ‘bout it Ass? You read here! And don’t exaggerate by 2” either.
Ha! We all know how long two inches look to him!
---
I am going to say he is 5'6" at the most. A rare picture taken of him beside other men. I think he wears his hat all the time to give the appearance of being taller.
And no motherF'er, Abbie earned this trip for you and all the other ones as well.

View attachment 2835176
I am naming this pic 3 assholes no balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if she could fit behind the steering wheel in this car. She always has to buy the big SUV so she can get behind it as we have seen. Even with that she has to recline the seat way back.
All I can imagine is this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2835281
Well, looks like Ass really “spiffed up” for his Caribbean vacation. Tropical ironed shirt and pants, fresh shave, “new” stinky stylish baseball cap, and a car Pig will have trouble getting in and out of. And is that their motel behind them? 1/2 🌟accommodations for sure.
You forgot to mention his man purse he so proudly holds. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how come they aren't staying where the rest of the drunks are?
Did Queen Hun & the minions take a vote to not have the morbidly obese "cutie" :mad::sick::poop::poop::poop:& her slimy sleezy miserable husband in the same living area as the rest of the #BossBabes??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she get her FB page hacked? I don’t normally look at her page but it popped up on my feed and I noticed the name change.

IMG_5683.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Did she get her FB page hacked? I don’t normally look at her page but it popped up on my feed and I noticed the name change.

View attachment 2835962
Looks like another hack maybe? 🤣
---
Humps are seeing it too lol

1711365480960.png

---
1711365603712.png

---
I was checking comments on his latest FA video to see if he's aware that her channel is hacked again and I saw this, Interesting.

1711365772861.png

1711365806390.png

---
1711365929971.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know…I like the name change. It’s quite transformative. She looks like a Biznesnachrichten. 😂😂😂
IMG_8154.jpeg

I feel certain the universe strongly dislikes Ol’ Thiller. YAY! 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's a Russian-German hybrid name. Business News. Russian hack almost certainly.
All these hacks are gonna have the humpers nervous, especially in their FB world. They don't want anything to happen to their shared recipes and pictures of the grandkids.

1st crypo world picks on them, now the Russians AND Germans???? Just leave this lil ol southern belle alone ya'll, she's a good mother!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All these hacks are gonna have the humpers nervous, especially in their FB world. They don't want anything to happen to their shared recipes and pictures of the grandkids.

1st crypo world picks on them, now the Russians AND Germans???? Just leave this lil ol southern belle alone ya'll, she's a good mother!!!!
How does one handle it all? Motherhood, 9 meals a day, ocean view binge drinking…and now a Russian FB hack.
#superbeast
It’s a beautiful day in St. Maarten. Enjoy Maassives!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thilla, just change your PW from okra1 to okra2, that'll fix this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Too funny!

I couldn’t decide if this was Asa-shenanigans or a hack. 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_8127.jpeg
IMG_8128.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.