Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Tubby, perhaps if Abbie was fed a balanced diet, not given cake at 10 PM and went outside in the fresh air and was given exercise, she would have a better natural night's sleep.

Looking at Twatty at the end of this vlog and seeing her bikini photo, I think the bikini shot has been filtered. She looks way smaller in the bikini and that is damn near impossible given the footage is only days apart 🧐 🧐
I agree 100% about Pig looking less huge than she really is
---
Based on these pictures, I think he is closer to 5’4” or 5’5”. Without the cowboy hat, he comes to these other guys shoulders. What do you think…..he does behave like a wee little man???
He's definitely under 5'6"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is time to play guyth!
Who will bless us with the next thread title?
😘❤😘
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #176 One hundred and five characters including title, spaces and punctuation.

View attachment 2839207
You know Wow, Ass best not wear any of those t-shirts you created for him to any of their fun-in-the-sun booz-fests. Geez! What a “huge” buzz 🐝 kill! 😳 to the karaoke drunk nights. Those images would sober up a completely unconscious drunk. Yikes almighty. Plus none of the romantic couples would feel like “sexy time” afterwards after being confronted with images of the pig plastered on the fat hobbit. How off -putting. 🤮 But well done. His own designed t-shirts would have to include heavily photoshopped , edited, and filtered images of his wife….to the point no one would recognize who she is. Not to mention fitting on his t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can imagine he is super pissed this photo was taken because he knew it would land in the hands of the Tattlers and he's been very careful about not letting people know just how short he really is in real life. I just want to shake the hand or give some award to the person who gifted us this photo. Can we send up smoke signals to the husbands to come on over to Tattle for a little chat? I want them to spill the tea on this bozo.
You are right. We’d never be aware of how short he really is without these third party pictures next to men of average height. He’s no more than 5’4” …not more than an inch taller than Pig. Maybe he’s even 5’3” tall. It might explain his behavior and personality.
---
New video
Oh my gosh!!! Why doesn’t Ass just play his vlogs for Abbie? Then she’ll go to sleep…🥱😴💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bella!❤ I think a trip to the corner is a lovely idea! It has been awhile since we convened over there. Do you by chance know how to make sourdough bread? Or will we need to consult Moobie for some tips and tricks?😂 I will bring Long Island Iced Tea. I am only drinking one though!
Don't touch any sourdough bread! I'm sure there are odd ingredients that eats your brain and causes your vision to be unstable. Don't do it, Meow! Remember you can drink as many as you wish in the Naughty Corner. How's Bea!

• Haha
End of day update on the current Maass Facebook hack:

They don't have control of their accounts back yet.

FA: today's vlog has not been updated. The posts from "Bea" (she's pretty great) mocking Priscilla are still up. Humpers are still trickling in all confused. He's lost thousands of followers.
PP&P: no updates there, not that any were expected. This page has also lost 1000+ followers. Humpers in the replies saying they're blocking the page. The entity that took over this account doesn't seem to be deleting comments warning of the hack anymore, nor have they posted their scam links yet.
Lipstick Mama: no updates - and there should be tons of updates from the Slimeapalooza. This is so bad for her busineth. No humpers asking questions in the comments.
More Maass: no updates, no humpers in comments.
Priscilla's personal account: still seems to be gone

I'll take Fatass at his word that all these accounts were compromised. He wouldn't be replying from Isaiah's account looking like a goddamn moron if it wasn't the truth.

The lack of public activity on these accounts is interesting.
1. It's possible that FB has locked the accounts down on the backend and that nobody can access them right now. It would be unusual for Meta to act that quickly, given that the hack seems to have taken place/been discovered Saturday, but anything's possible.
2. If the accounts are still in control of the third party, this is likely a more sophisticated takeover than the pump & dump crypto scam that was used on Youtube. If the third party maintains control of the accounts they'll likely "go dormant" for some weeks or a couple months so that the remaining followers lower their guard before "waking up" to begin longer-term activities. The hackers (for lack of a better term) could be looking to do a number of things down the line. None of them are good. Getting control of these accounts, though, is a Big Deal. FA itself has an enormous following and just now, at base level, these hackers have access to some degree of personal information about 1.5 million Facebook accounts who follow FA. Going forward they can do all sorts of things from running fraudulent ads to hacking followers using DMs (these are not bright people, and a not insignificant number of them would send money or click on links if the great Asa Maass himself DMed them) to disseminating literal propaganda.
3. As an aside, just to point out something funny, if Asa had any credit/debit cards on file with his business Faccebook account to run ads or buy things or whatever, the hackers immediately went on a spending spree.
4. I've been investigating reports online about people getting their Facebook business accounts hacked, what things looked like from the pageowner's point of view, what steps people have taken to recover accounts, etc etc. Atha was kind enough, in his panic posting on Monday, to have given me a few helpful tidbits about what sort of hack they've experienced. A lot of people who got hacked the same way he did......never got their accounts back. I'm not saying that's the definite outcome here but given Meta's long track record of customer service - there is a chance that all of the above hacked pages are gone for good.

Now we settle in and wait to see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
IMG-1317.jpg

“She isn’t an infant that needs to learn to self soothe, she’s almost 19 years old”

So let me ask you this Asa. Why do you or Priscilla have to get up with Abbie if she can’t sleep? Why can’t you leave her in her room? Oh thats right, because she’s autistic you dumb duck. You can’t say tit like “She’s 19 years old, she doesn’t need to self soothe” while also having to get up with her if she can’t sleep. If she didn’t need to self soothe or didn’t need supervision she would be able to regulate herself on her own if she couldn’t fall asleep. Nor you, big mama, or titboy would need to stay up with her.

He contradicts himself so much, all to try to make the other person sound clueless or dumb. Even if the person is asking a reasonable logical question.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
Looks like they are all urinating :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
In the recent vlog, did anyone else catch the pig grabbing at the bread/toast? It was like a falcon grabbing at its prey. That thing she calls a hand just swooped in and grabbed that bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does big p have against buying things in correct sizes? Even her shoes are too small! Her feet are hanging over the back of them! She’s so gross. Asshat looks so different in other peoples pics. He’s “normal” sized and not fat in his pictures. I can’t really comment on height… my man is 4 inches shorter than me and I don’t care. And yes, he’s shorter than big p and asshat. But he doesn’t do things like they do to hide how short they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2839478

“She isn’t an infant that needs to learn to self soothe, she’s almost 19 years old”

So let me ask you this Asa. Why do you or Priscilla have to get up with Abbie if she can’t sleep? Why can’t you leave her in her room? Oh thats right, because she’s autistic you dumb duck. You can’t say tit like “She’s 19 years old, she doesn’t need to self soothe” while also having to get up with her if she can’t sleep. If she didn’t need to self soothe or didn’t need supervision she would be able to regulate herself on her own if she couldn’t fall asleep. Nor you, big mama, or titboy would need to stay up with her.

He contradicts himself so much, all to try to make the other person sound clueless or dumb. Even if the person is asking a reasonable logical question.
I have a lot of trouble believing someone like Abbie can have "racing thoughts". I'm not saying that to be rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
FA 176 suggestion:
The FA empire is going down faster than a jar of Piggy's okra after a long day grifting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a lot of trouble believing someone like Abbie can have "racing thoughts". I'm not saying that to be rude.
I think the "racing thoughts" is Asshats way of building a narrative away from the fact that she is profoundly ID. He does this with saying she does things like a teenager...or compares her behaviors with Isaiah ...or explains her behavior as Pica or OCD. He likes to make it seem like she has some special kind of intelligence..not low intelligence but very special and unique.... and very complex to figure out.

I think at least part of her sleep issues have to do with eating too much sugar late in the day.. and not having enough to do during the day... probably allowing her to sleep during the day too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.