Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twatty doesn't look very happy does she? Her hoof is getting lost in her gunt in that last pic 🐽 😂
It's probably because the mean girls are off on their own and she's stuck with the nanas. Also, she is a tit leader, so none of her besties are ever able to earn a trip. She usually has her own gaggle of misfits to do scavenger hunts and karaoke with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FA 176 Suggestion:
The Getaway’s Trashed! The Piggies are Smashed! Hacks are Affecting the Stacks! Will they get FB Back?

(I counted at 103 characters, I hope that’s correct!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Photo posted by Mrs Ed: no sow sighting here, not hiding behind everyone as far as I can see. (There is a person on the far right in the back row but she seems to only have one set of eyebrows and blonde hair on top so I don’t think it is the sow)
---
Thread suggestion

“Our tech hero”
Hackers-6 pigs-0

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
FA 176 Suggestion:
The Getaway’s Trashed! The Piggies are Smashed! Hacks are Affecting the Stacks! Will they get FB Back?

(I counted at 103 characters, I hope that’s correct!)
Please include Fathering Autism #176 in your character count.
I wish we could make them as long as we want.
Please don’t think I am trying to be bossy. I am no Maassive #bosshogbabe. 🤣 I just don’t want to possibly slaughter the impact and/or flow of your suggestion by having to edit it to fit.😘
IMG_8138.jpeg

Thanks Guyth! Happy Wednesday.😘
@Bogey @pixelfox

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Please don’t think I am trying to be bossy. I am no Maassive #bosshogbabe. 🤣 I just don’t want to possibly slaughter the impact and/or flow of your suggestion by having to edit it to fit.😘
View attachment 2840159
@Bogey @pixelfox
Ah, my bad!! You aren’t bossy in the least, you don’t make the decision on character count. ;) Thank you for letting me know, it’s really FAR too long then. I’ll give it another shot. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That group she was dancing with sure didn't look like the A group did it? They huns finally figured out that Prissass has the IQ of an onion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Good Morning Tattle Family! May the tropical breezes blow up your skirts today. You, too, @derr1117! Piggy in yet another new outfit with her besties. Those knees though.

IMG_4006.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
wow her one leg looks like 3 of theirs. Ya, Priss, you really fit in with your besties... :LOL: o_O :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Good Morning Tattle Family! May the tropical breezes blow up your skirts today. You, too, @derr1117! Piggy in yet another new outfit with her besties. Those knees though.

View attachment 2840343
Boy... she is pushing that GUNT over hard!!! She is determined to have a waist. I think even this pic is somewhat "slenderized"...but look at the size of that huge knew poking out! It's as large as 3 or maybe 4 normal knees. 4 Brittany or pinky knees for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2840159
@Bogey @pixelfox
Look at the hulking of her shoulders, arms, upper chest...sometimes I think I'm too focused on her gunts and neck...and I forget how HUGE all parts of her really are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Pots Pans & Priscilla FB page was re-branded this morning at 5:43am EST - new profile pic & cover photo to make it look more official and news-like.

I'm working on a Big Post about this latest hacking thing and I've got a loaf of bread rising. I never thought these dumb fucks would legitimately cross over into my real life work but here we are.

Hey Asa, I'm making money by exploiting YOU and YOUR MISFORTUNES! How does it feel??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pots Pans & Priscilla FB page was re-branded this morning at 5:43am EST - new profile pic & cover photo to make it look more official and news-like.

I'm working on a Big Post about this latest hacking thing and I've got a loaf of bread rising. I never thought these dumb fucks would legitimately cross over into my real life work but here we are.

Hey Asa, I'm making money by exploiting YOU and YOUR MISFORTUNES! How does it feel??
It's very interesting to hear your expertise in this field, we're lucky to have this insider knowledge, thanks for enlightening us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Yeah they sure did redo their profile. She can kiss hopes of getting that page back goodbye I think.

1711561453770.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sweet! I am curious to see if they change Atha’s Father Autism page info. Do you anticipate that they will?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah they sure did redo their profile. She can kiss hopes of getting that page back goodbye I think.

View attachment 2840481
That was *just* updated, I was coming here to post the same thing.

Anyway, so as we can now all see (until they decide to hide that part) this is a Russian hack and they're going to be modeling themselves after a German news outlet. That's what I suspected on Monday.

Here's a snippet of my draft for the big breakdown post I'm working on.
FireShot Capture 110 - Untitled document - Google Docs - docs.google.com.png

I don't want it to get lost at the end of a thread here so let's try to get that new thread up ASAP :ROFLMAO:
---
Sweet! I am curious to see if they change Atha’s Father Autism page info. Do you anticipate that they will?
Yes. He's got 1.5 million followers. Unless Asa can get it locked down from Meta in time, that'll be re-branded soon in similar fashion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you give us a clue where the knee is 🔍:unsure:
Her body shape is extraordinary 🧐 Twatty is so misshapen that she no longer has common Cankles, she went from there to Knankles and now to Thankles. That wandering gunt also appears to have a life of its own. I've never seen a person with a primary, secondary and tertiary gunt that actually stands to attention for photographs😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder when the come home. I can't wait for the boohoo vlog 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.