Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This weirdo is following in his mom’s footsteps as his girth continues to grow. WTF is wrong with him?
I spy a skoal can in his back pocket. 😆
IMG_4138.jpeg
IMG_4139.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4140.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
New video
As a NJ mama who has an ACTUAL senior at University of Florida who is ACTUALLY AT “the world’s biggest cocktail party” AKA the UF vs U Georgia football game as we speak - just STOP you two wannabes! I got more than a little sick hearing ASS-a and P talking about the game knowing my boy is there…stay in your lane! You have no affiliation! I was more than low-key triggered by them as their BS commentary came through just as I was checking my son’s location - yes - it’s a requirement my husband and I enforce when our kids move away to college. It’s our way of being in touch in case of emergency and nothing more. My son and his friends will be making the 2 hour drive back to Gainesville after the game and I’ll be happy to be connected 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not Mold Manor related but, Matthew Perry has died. Such sad, sad news. He was so funny and so perfect as Chandler.

Oh no 😢 I was really hoping he would find peace and would get his happy ending in his later years as he had been through so much tit. He always seemed like a lost soul. What a shock this is. Poor Matthew 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Didn’t they mention that Abbie was giving them a hard time after ‘program’. Cilla said something about WWE. Wonder if Abbie got a little aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG how the hell did the pig manage to beach herself on the bed. 😂 clearly someone threw the blanket over her as it would be physically impossible for her to do it. Imagine laying there with the peloton bike in view, shows the lack on conscience they have.
It was sad to see Isaiah do that dance, he is so stunted because of the parents he has 😢.

• Sad
  • Heart
Poor Piggy, she was exhausted after a day of driving to go pick up Chipotle.

The fact Isaiah allows that tit to be shown on FA is so cringy. I can't decide if he is actually on something. He seems too hyped up. I don't think his parents are tuned in to what he's doing as far as his alcohol intake or even other substances. Maybe Asa is but Priscilla is clueless. Someone said there needs to be drama and I think Isaiah will be the one to bring it. All this talk of how amazing he is with his new career and getting his Masters might not work out the way they think it will. The kid is heading down a path I don't think A&P are ready to deal with. Unless Isaiah has someone on the outside of Mold Manor, NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO THE MASSHOLES, who can guide him, he is not ready for prime time in the big bad world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
No drugs or alcohol were involved.
They didnt find any at the scene but there is no way they have any idea of whats in his system until an autopsy is performed.
I hope he was clean. I'm very sad he has passed.
Regardless, he has spoken at length about the serious medical issues hes been dealing with due to drugs and alcohol, he was all over the talk show circuit last year promoting his book, and frankly, did not look healthy then either.
Even after someone gets clean a lot of times the damage to their organs is already done. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
How can Prissassapotmus even breathe with all that fat pushing up to her lungs when she sits? How can she climb the steps, sit behind the wheel in her car? No wonder she reclines like a beached whale. Well, less oxygen to her brain, no need to wonder why she's so dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG I'm so giddy, after a horrible no good very bad week, Humpty gave me so much to snark on. I have been saving this pic for weeks always hoping she would wear this dress again...and he finally blessed me with my opportunity.

View attachment 2536668View attachment 2536672View attachment 2536673
It's amazing how her dresses always seem to expand with her size, either that or she's buying the same ones in larger sizes, to try and trick us into thinking she can still get into the old ones🤷‍♀️
Awwww....still feeling soooooo cute, Big P,???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't that just the sweetest...we've got little Junior dancing for mommy & daddy in the bedroom. What is wrong with him???? This is beyond strange. If he thinks it's cute or cool or funny...I got news...it's not.
He never even mentions any friends, from college, or old friends from high school, or from anywhere!!!! Not to mention never a girlfriend or a boyfriend either for that matter

PS...he should've worn his sash for the dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isaiah - he will do anything to gain approval from his dick of a father and for his mother, he is the equivalent of the bower bird. Say no more. Ps Isaiah , if you are reading here. Your father is a cold hearted narcissist. His love and approval will never be there because there is no one better or more important than him. When you realise that, you will find peace and become the person you can be - and deserve to be. There is a kind very mixed up kid under the surface, he can't help it if all these gifts are thrown at him to buy him. I've sorta always had his back.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.